Fullmoon

Manafest
The black haired male walked sighing. The boring dull colors of his village did nothing for him. He jumped when arms wrapped around his waist. "Afraid you'll get caught. . No one is around hyunseung." Said junhyun kissing the male roughly. Hyunseung heard a branch break and he tightened his grip on junhyun's back. He moved junhyun further towards they're house heading to the barn. But he paused becoming heated and gasped "junhyun wait .. w-wait. Don't you hear .. somthing." He asked panicking. "All I wanna hear is your moans." Said junhyun kissing his neck. Hyunseung frowned pulling at his shirt. "Junhyun! I-i know how you feel .. trust me I feel it to .. but uh .. we can't .. someone is h-here." He said out as junhyun opened the door to the barn. Junhyun laid him on the hay pulling the back of his hair. Hyunseung was about to close his eyes and let him take him but he saw bright redness that alarmed him. Hyunseung screamed seeing a cow and horse ripped apart. He saw glowing yellow eyes and blood teeth growled going to attack him. But junhyun blocked it getting bit he gripped the hay trying so hard not to scream. Hyunseung went shoving junhyun off kicking the wolf in the face before getting to his feet. The wolf took off and hyunseung ran to junhyun's side. He picked up the male and cradled him going to his grandmothers house who stopped the bleeding and let them rest. "The one who may know what will happen is the one who is called a witch. Off you go hyunseung ti the witches house!" Said his grandmother promising to keep him safe as he slept.