Precious Treasure

A Completion of Kaixing Goodness

Yixing smiled softly as he watched Kai chasing after a butterfly with bright yellow wings. The sun was dancing on his tanned skin, catching the soft shades of brown in his hair and making his eyes shine bright. Like a gleeful child, the younger boy was running around with outstretched arms and a big smile on his face.

The butterfly made a sharp turn and Kai followed too quickly, tripping over his own feet and toppling over. Disoriented for a moment the young boy looked around as he sat up. For a second he looked sad as he realized the pretty butterfly had disappeared only to be replaced by another huge smile as he spotted Yixing sitting on the steps of the wooden deck.

Kai quickly got to his feet and ran over to the other man. He grasped Yixing’s wrist with both his hands and pulled at it, excitedly bouncing on his feet.

“H-hyung. Co-me play.” His speech was still awkward. The words came out stuttering and chopped of at places but he could make himself understood at least. A few years ago he could barely form words at all. He was a special boy Kai. He couldn’t speak properly like most people and he didn’t have the mental capability as other seventeen year olds, but he was still precious. He was so endearing with his bright smiles and shining eyes.

Yixing smiled warmly and stood up, following Kai into the garden.

Yeah. Yixing would treasure him, now and forever.