The Concert

All My Heart [ONESHOT]

Today is the concert and Ji Won and you is very excited like any other ELFs. Well, Its SUPER SHOW 3 and everyone is excited because it brings a lot of thrill when fans talk about SS3.

Jin Yoo sshi! Thank you very much! Ji Won said. For what? Jin Yoo replied with a smile. Don't pretend that you don;t know. It's for the fron row seated ticket for SS3. Ah. It's nothing. We are friends. Jin Yoo said. 

Like any other fan, they prepared their fandom stuff like lightsticks, towels, and support project stuffs. Ji Won is Donghae biased an she is looking forward to the EunHae solo "I Wanna Love You". 

Ahhhh. What will happen to EunHae's I Wanna Love You performance??? Will they strip off their shirts or will they be half ???? I'm so excited. Ji Won said with a very excited tone while they are going to the Seoul Olympic Stadium, the venue for SS3.

As expected, fans lined up very excited and the whole stadium are inside and out is filled with Sapphire Pearl Blue, Super Junior's official color.

The concert already started.

During the opening ment, Super Junior communicate with their fans and take a break from their breathtaking performances.

U-ri-neun-super-juni! Leeteuk said with their signature hand sign.

Oo ri yeo! The members replied with their signature hand sign.

Thank you for all your love and support for us, Super Junior. We hope to stay forever and in eternity Leeteuk said. 

The fans replied with a very thrilled and happy scream.

We now give you a performances that you will scream, smile, and cry. Donghae said making Ji Won scream so loud beside Jin Yoo.

Our next song is titled "All My Heart". As you all know it is the song that Henry and I composed so let's all sing together. I also dedicate this song to all our fans and to a very special person in my life.Leeteuk said making fans scream meaning that they are antcipating and bewildered about that special person of Leeteuk. 

Ahhhh. Teukie hyung! The members teased as they were laughing and bumping Leeteuk.

The song started. The ELFs is very mesmerized and taken away by their singing. Waving their lightsticks as a sgn of anticipation and love.

Naege jungyohangeon neoya ddeonalggabwa mobsi geobna neol motnwa eoddeohgedeun jikil geoya. (Translated as:My significant thing is you. I’m afraid that you would leave. I wouldn’t let you go.) While Leeteuk is singing his part he is straightly looking to Jin Yoo. 

Jin Yoo's heart skipped a beat again as she smiled and tears fell on her eyes and she waved her lightstick more.

EunHae solo,  I Wanna Love You is now on the stage.

Ji Won is crazyily screaming beside Jin Yoo. 

OH MY GOSH! THEY WENT HALF ! Ji Won said very surprised, crazy, and wildy shouting beside Jin Yoo.

Jin Yoo is also shouting because Donghae is her second bias in Super Junior.

The concert ended and the fans were ver happy and fantasized bye Super Junior spectacular performances during Super Show 3.

Thank you very much Jin Yoo ssshiiii. Ji Won said happily. You're welcome. Jin Yoo said.

As they were going out of the venue somebody rushed after them. 

Leeteuk sshi is calling you and your bestfriend backstage. Super Junior's manager said.

Ok. Thank you. Jin Yoo replied.

You and Ji Won will joing as in our after party. Leeteuk said.

But Teuk this is too much. Getting us seated in the front row is enough. Jin Yoo said. 

No. It's fine. Leeteuk said.

Besides, I also want to meet Donhae oppa personally. Ji Won said with puppy eyes.

Ok fine. Leeteuk we will go. Jin Yoo said.

I will introduce you to them. We will just change our clothes. Wait for me here. Leeteuk said. 

 

PS: Here is the next chapter. I will post the last chapter tommorrow. Comment, it makes me happy! ^^ Photo credit as indicated. :)