Loving You Forever

All My Heart [ONESHOT]

After the very successful Super Show 3, the members and the production team had a very big after party celebration.

Leeteuk is introducing Jin Yoo and Ji Won to the other members.

Donghae, you have a fan out here. Leeteuk said. Who is it hyung? Donghae asked. Leeteuk signaled Jin Yoo and Ji Won to come.

So Donghae this is your fan. Her name is Ji Won. Leeteuk introduced. Hi! Nice meeting you. Ji Won replies with a very nervous voice. It;s ok. Don't be nervous. Donghae said as he shaked Ji Won's cold hands. Can I have a autograph? Ji Won asked Donghae. Sure! Donghae happily replied. Then after Donghae signed the album, he smiled to Ji Won as he turned his head looking to Jin Yoo and said, Leeteuk hyung, so where did you meet Jin Yoo? Donghae asked. Good question, Donghae! Heechul said. Oh! I know, i know! Eunhyuk said shouting happiliy. No Hyukkie. Let Hyung explain. Sungmin said. Me and Enhyuk was walking in Seoul. After that, I suddenly bumped her and we fell in love with each other. You know guys, love at first sight. Ah! Teukie hyung! The evil maknae, Kyuhyun said with a smirk on his face. Is that true, Jin Yoo? Yesung said. Jin Yoo nodded and said yes. So, that's the story guys. Leeteuk said. 

As the after party goes on, Leeteuk talked with the other mebers and keep JIn Yoo and Ji Won entertained.

While Jin Yoo and Ji Won went to the restroom, Leeteuk gathered s. Guys! I want to surprise Jin Yoo can you help me.

What surprise hyung? Ryeowook asked.

I just want to give Jin Yoo a sweet date tonight. Leeteuk said while smiling.

Where hyung? Shindong asked. 

At  Han River, where we first dated. Leeteuk said.

Ok. So what are we going to do? Siwon said.

I just need you guys to sing “Marry U” for Jin Yoo about how much I love her and Kyuhyun, being the youngest will give a flower bouquet then I will appear holding a big banner with I LOVE YOU JIN YOO, WITH ALL MY HEART in it.

AIsh, Hyung. Why me. Kyuhyun asked.

Please Kyu, its just a favor. As a prize I will buy you the latest version of Starcraft. Leeteuk said.

Really Hyung? Kyuhyun eyes widen big and his face is as evil as it gets.

Yes! Leeteuk said with a smile.

Then ok! I will do it. Kyuhyun said.

Jin Yoo and Ji Won went out to the bathroom. They saw Super Junior talking just as natural as they really were.

After the party they all went out of the venue and as planned, Leeteuk drove Jin Yoo and Ji Won.

Jin Yoo, where do you want to go tonight? Leeteuk asked. Aren’t you tired? You had the concert and the after party then you want to date with me. Jin Yoo asked worriedly.

No. I’m not yet tired as long as I am with you. Leeteuk said with a teased smile. Ok because you are so much into pleading me to go, then we will. Jin Yoo said smiling.

The traffic light went red telling them to stop. Leeteuk looked at his cellphone once. There was a message.

Hyung~ We are already here. It’s all set. Donghae said in the message.

We are on our way? Leeteuk replied.

Are you guys with Ji Won? Donghae replied.

Yes. Leeteuk said wondering why Donghae asked it.

As they are driving, Leeteuk is very excited about what will happen tonight.

They finally reached Han River. Leeteuk went out of the car first then he opened Jin Yoo’s door and Ji Won got off the car also.

As planned, Leeteuk directed them at the center part of the river. The members were there singing “Marry U” with smile for Jin Yoo. Kyuhyun went out and gave the flowers to Jin Yoo. Donghae, surprising all the members, gave Ji Won a bouquet of flowers also.

Leeteuk went out singing the last part of the song.

Nawa Gyorhonhejulle? (translated as: Will you marry me?) Leeteuk sang holding the banner.

I do. Jin Yoo replied with tears on the side of her eyes.

Leeteuk and Jin Yoo hugged each other and the members teased them.

Kiss! All the members said.

So they kissed lips to lips and smiled.

Ji Won ah… Donghae said.

Yes? Ji Won replied.

Can I ask you out? Donghae said as he is bitting his lips.

Yes. I would love to. Ji Won replied with a smile making Donghae happy.

Hyung~ Where is the Starcraft latest edition CD as my prize? Kyuhyun said.

It’s in the car. Leeteuk said making all of the laugh.

As the night ended, they are all very happy with Leeteuk and Jin Yoo together while Ji Won and Donghae are getting to know each other.

So. Here we are guys. Saranghae! <3 Leeteuk said.

PS: So here is the last chapter guys! Sorry for the very long delay coz' our school started already and the assignment are crashing my schedule to write this last chapter of my oneshot. Hope you enjoyed reading guys and hope you would anticipate my stories in the future. Saranghae! <3