When We First Met

All My Heart [ONESHOT]

Leeteuk is resting at his dorm with the other members. He was thinking about a very deep thing.

In his mind, Is love at first sight true? While he was thinking, a fan of hiw is also thinking the same thing. 

Love at first sight......... I think it's unbelievable. Jin Yoo's mind is exploding because of this thought. 

This thing happened because one day Leeteuk and Jin Yoo bumped each other at the busy streets of Seoul. Their eyes met like no one is around them.

Jin Yoo is now going to school. It was a Friday. You will now enter your school but somebody called you.

Yah~! Can I talk to you for a while. When you look at that person, you saw none other than Leeteuk's bestfriend, Eunhyuk.

Ok. What is it all about? Jin Yoo was surprised. You.. Wait, you are super junior's Eunhyuk right? Yes I am! Are yo a fan of us? Eunhyuk said happily. Yes! I am a ELF. You bumped Leeteuk hyung last Saturday right? Yes. Hyuk-ah! Who is that? Jin yoo's heart skipped a beat when she heard Leeteuk's voice. The girl that you bumped last Saturday. Oh! I see. Eunhyuk was talking to Jin Yoo, Leeteuk and Jin Yoo was staring at each other,

The bell rang which means start of classes.

Oh! The bell rang already. I have to go now. Jin Yoo said. The boys responded. Bye! See you around. 

Who are they? Ji Won asked. The guy that I bumped last Saturday. Super Junior's leader, Leeteuk. Yes. You replied with sigh. Really?! With Eunhyuk oppa? Yes. Wow! You're very lucky. I envy you. Ji Won said with a envious tone of voice. Hey! We are late. Jin Yoo said. 

Jin Yoo and Ji Won headed to the classroom. 

Ji Won whisphered to you. Classes are so boring. But you need to listen. You said. Ji Won replied, Aish! 

Class ended. Ji Won and Jin Yoo was happiliy walking. But im their surprise, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk approached them. Jin Yoo is very nervous. 

Hi! Leeteuk opened. Hello. You replied with a chilled voice. Are you alright? Yes I am. It's just.... What? Nothing. 

Eunhyuk and Ji Won is happiliy conversing wile Leeteuk and Jin Yoo is just looking around and ended up staring at each other.

Hey! Eunhyuk said. Why are you two not talking? Ah~ Nothing. Why? Leeteuk asked. It;s just you are not used to just silencing yourself out there. Leeteuk replied with a smile.

Jin Yoo ah, is there something in your mind that you can't talk? Ji Won said. Nothing. I am just looking around things. Jin Yoo replied. Oh really? Yes. No. I disagree. Because you are just staring at Leeteuk the whole time. I don't. No, you do. Ok. Jin Yoo replied.

Oh! We have to go now. Eunhyuk broke their conversation. Donghae sshi texted me. We hvae a practice. Bye guys!

Bye! Jin Yoo and Ji Won replied. The boys replied back, Bye!

Leeteuk came back and said to you, Can we meet tonight at the Han river after our practice? I will just text you. 

Jin Yoo replied, Yes.

Bye! Leeteuk bowed. Bye. You bowed back.

He asked you out?! Yes. Haven;t you heard of that? No. I was just shocked. Super Junior's leader asked you out. It's a miracle. Yes indeed. You replied with a very worried tone. In Jin Yoo's mind she is thinking, what should I do? It's Super Junior's Leeteuk. I am just his fan, then now he is asking me out. This is crazy.

 

PS. Hope you all like my first chapter. It's my first time publishing my oneshots/fanfictions coz' it's just written in a notebook so I'm really nervous. My apologies for wrong grammars and stuff. Please comment. It's free. ^^ Thank you. :D