EXO-K Feels about Chanyeol

Happy Virus, Ears and An Interview

It's a very quiet afternoon in the Exo home, as we. Seoul Beats interviews Exo-K on how they feel about Park Chanyeol. This interview is exclusive amoungst because . . . Chanyeol's in the shower. We first come come to the eldest in the house, Do Kyungsoo, also known around as D.O *cue mini applause*

So, D.O, what goes on?

      Kyungsoo: Chanyeol . . . *scratches head* Well, in my opinion, he's really fun to be around. Even though, sometimes he can be a bit. .  much. . . 

   Reporter of Seoul Beat: Oh really how so? 

   Kyungsoo: Ah. .  well.... he's kind of loud, and really weird. . but, don't get me wrong, I love Chanyeol to death. . . . *twiddles finger* Chanyeol is also a really great rapper, he sings and raps in the bathroom a lot, and it's so nice to hear him sing. He brightens up my day. 

   Reporter of Seoul Beat: That's really cute D.O, did Chanyeol put you up to saying something cute like that?

Kyungsoo: What? What? No . .  It's not like that at all... I'm being honest I swear.

 

Oh D.O, your cute honesty turns any shawol on. . .Little known about D.O, his english enunciation is spot on, he's a clean freak, his favorite color is black, his fave food is spaghetti, and his fave movie genre is fantasy movies. He is the only one who doesn't call Chanyeol hyung because Chanyeol wants D.O to be his closest friend.  Cute right? We then find ourselves in the kitchen where our big eater Kim Jongin, Kai, lurks. We ask Kai a couple questions about his feels on Chanyeol. 

Kai, You know wanna share that oreo, and then tell me how you feel about Chanyeol? 

 Kai: Chanyeol? He's a derp. *opens a pack of Oreos.* Chanyeol, forever my hyung. We love Chanyeol. He's our butterfly. He's funny and he's cute. . .

Reporter of Seoul Beats: Is that so? Is that all you see in Chanyeol, a hyung?

    Kai: Well, uh . . .  Yea, I mean I guess. 

    Reporter of Seoul Beats: Oh really?

Kai: Why? What did the little twerp say? Did he talk about me at all? Ohh Chanyeol.

     Reporter of Seoul Beats: Oh . . . . Ah . . . I see......... So do you believe in Kaisoo? Just a little bit?

    Kai: Kai-who? 

Well, Kai is a lively one. In my opinion, he and SHINee's Lee "Onew" Jinki has a lot of competish~ with each other. They both love Fried Chicken a lot. I swear, a bunch of black people in disguise. Little known fact about Kai, he can imitate the character 'Krong' from the cartoon Pororo, he thinks it's his forehead, jaw and tanned skin that makes him y and believes Sehun is the most handsome in the group.  

Speaking of which, we can find Sehun in the living room, on his phone, of course texting Luhan. Rumours spread that When Sehun and Luhan were handing out bread, a fan in the front yelled out “Lu ye, Lu ye!” but Luhan didn’t hear. Sehun however happily turned his head toward the fan and smiled, it was like a shining sun in the dead of winter. Sometimes we think he got it bad, but he has the right to deny everything. He's Sehun. . 

Sehun. . . .  get off your phone, talk to us. 

 Sehun: *puts down his phone* I wasn't texting Luhan I was playing Candy Crush.

 Reporters of Seoul Beat: With Luhan . . *wink wink*

 Sehun: So Chanyeol right, sometimes me and Baekhyun beat Chanyeol up. He can   handle it. Chanyeol is a big kid now. We love Chanyeol so much, he's like a happy virus, he just spreads it. There is never a sad face around him. 

Reporters of Seoul Beat: Any hidden secrets about Chanyeol you'd like to share with the shawols out there before I leave to go say hello to Suho~ 

Sehun: So, have you talked to Baekhyun yet? 

Reporters of Seoul Beat: No, why??

    Sehun: Nothing much . . . *gets on phone*

I'm scared now. . Sehun might be planning with something with Baekhyun. Oh my. . . I gotta hurry up with this then. Little something about Sehun, he's close to Super Junior's Donghae, his favorite food is meat and sushi, his favorite colors: Black and White, likes action movies, favorite numbers: 3, 5, 7 and wishes that  he can speak fluent Chinese Mandarin so he can communicate better with Luhan. Cute, right? Moving right a long to Suho, currently known as Kim Joon Myun, who currently was watching the sun go down in the balcony. He watched the trees and leaves but still acknowledge our presence. 

Hi Suho. . .

 SuHo: Oh, good evening, beautiful outside isn't it?

 Reporter from Seoul Beat: *melts in the inside, internal nosebleed* Yea, it's really beautiful, but not as beautiful as you . . so anyways~ Chanyeol, your thoughts on him?

Suho: Chanyeol. . . Chanyeol . . . He is a goofball, a derp, he's quite the attention and really loud. 

Reporter from Seoul Beat: Woah, that's kind of hurtful Suho. . 

Suho: Ah, but, even though its true, it doesn't mean I don't love him. He's our middle child, he makes us happy, he's cute and fluffy, like a puppy, he'll be forever my hyung till the end, he's our happy virus, we love Chanyeol so much. 

Reporter from Seoul Beat: Anything else you want to add? 

Suho: Talked to Baekhyun yet? 

Reporter from Seoul Beat: Sehun asked me that not too long ago, why do you guys want me to talk to Baekhyun so badly? 

Suho: Well, if anyone can tell you about Chanyeol, its Baekhyun. Chanyeol absolutely loves Baekhyun. It's a known fact. 

Reporter from Seoul Beat: So you believe in Chanbaek? 

Suho: It's not a myth if its real. 

Reporter from Seoul Beat: Oh really? Thank you Suho. 

Suho told us quite a lot. So Fans, Chanbaek might be real. Exciting, right? Out of all the interviews, Suho might've been more proficent so far. Little known facts about Suho, his ideal type is a very educated girl that loves reading, he is the weakest of the group when it comes to personal talents and Suho acts as the father figure and maintains the group by buying them food. We finally come to Baekhyun. He's in his room with headphones in his ears. He is apparently watching VIXX'S hyde on his phone. I tapped his shoulders and he flinched, he smiled and sat up.

What's going on Baekhyun?

 Baekhyun: Oh hi. I'm ok I guess, I'm guess you are here to learn about Chanyeol, hm? Yea. . Sehun told me. 

Reporters from Seoul Beat: >___< *avenge growl* Sehunnnn. 

Baekhyun: Haha. its ok. I'll tell you everything you need to know. For starters, you know I'm Chanyeol's roommate. He breathes loudly when he sleeps and sniffles before he falls asleep. Its also that he's madly in love with me. 

Reporters from Seoul Beat: If Chanyeol leaves, would you miss him? 

Baekhyun: No, but he'd miss me. Nah, I'm just joking. Of course I'd miss him, he's my roommate and occasional sleeping buddy. Things wouldn't be the same without Chanyeol. He's like a bundle of sunshine mixed with a lot of happy crack topped off with a Rice cake, yea he's that kind of crazy. 

Reporter from Seoul Beat: Well, that's very cute. You guys seem like a real couple in the streets.

Baekhyun: Well, Chanyeol would like to make believe that I was his boyfriend. We'd hold hands and feel each other and reassure with hugs and kisses. He's occasionally nice to be around. Other times he is such a nusciance, but I love Chanyeol. 

Reporter from Seoul Beat: Do you believe in Chanbaek?

Baekhyun: The what?

Reporter from Seoul Beat: Nothing. Haha thank you Baekhyun you were very helpful today. 

 

Thanks to our Baekhyun for that helpful information. He was so cooperative with us, as he shooed us out his room and closed the door. Little known fact about Baekhyun, Baekhyun was seemingly a soccer star a long with Luhan, Baekhyun has nice hands and he used to have cats, Motnani and Aepuenni.

 

Well. Thank you for being with us, it was nice learning somethings about Chanyeol, too bad we couldn't be able to meet Chanyeol, he showers or quite some time. Everyone from Exo-K was much help. Except Sehun. . . Grrr... Sehun, anyways... thanks for reading~ Tune in next time for Exo-M. Saranghae!~