EXO-M Feels about Chanyeol~

Happy Virus, Ears and An Interview

 

Hi. It's Seoul Beat's Number#1 Reporter Kim Kim, doing a special report on Exo-K's Chanyeol, the photobombing, derpy rapper. We come to you live, in the morning to meet the other half of Exo, Exo-M, Here, Kris, Lay, Tao, Chen, Luhan and Xiumin sits with me as we talk about Chanyeol.

Today we sit with Kris, Wu Fan, who explains to us his relationship with Chanyeol, personally I'm not a huge Kris fan. Just because . . .JUST BECAUSE . . .

 Kris: Why don't you like me?

 Reporter of Seoul Beats: Excuse me? I'm asking the questions, . 

 Kris: ._.''' Well, ok . . I'm sorry... 

 Reporter of Seoul Beats: Now, how close are you with Chanyeol? 

 Kris: Well, we are pretty close, whenever we are in 2 separate parts in a room, he'd shout out in his best english " Ayo Krease," even though, my name is Kris. His english is ok. 

 Reporter of Seoul Beats: He is Korean borne, so that's impressive.

 Kris: well, We all can't speak english like me.

 Reporter of Seoul Beats: Geez, Conceited much? Canadian.

 Kris: What is up with you today? 

 

Well... Kris. Have I mention how much, I don't like Kris. Sigh, ok whatever, lets not mixed personal matters with work yes? Little facts about Kris. Despite his cool looks, he definitely is innocent, sweet and kind. He can speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese and Korean, he is the leader of Exo-M, like SHINee's Onew, loves fried chicken and he is quite the fashionista. We move on to Xiumin, the Korean with the Chinese name, theres nothing Chinese about Kris's stage name. 

 Xiumin: Well, Good morning. 

 Reporter of Seoul Beats: Good morning, Xiumin, how are you?

 (Kris: SOOO MEAN! Reporter of Seoul Beats: SHUT UP! )

 Xiumin: I'm uh well, lets get started shall we?

 Reporter of Seoul Beats: Sure, lets. . how close are you with Chanyeol, what's he like? 

 Xiumin: I'm pretty sure. people told you about what a goofball Chanyeol is, He's also nicknamed the Happy Virus because he always smiles, he keeps smiling and eventually us, the rest of exo, would smile along with him, however. . 

 Reporter of Seoul Beats: However? 

 Xiumin: Chanyeol used to be made fun of a lot because he has big ears, personally, I love Chanyeol's ears. . but he refuses to get them pierced because he's still ashamed.

Reporter of Seoul Beats: Aww that's cute, thanks for sharing. . 

Xiumin was very helpful towards us, we find that Chanyeol has some insecurities about himself. Dark pasts and secrets, makes a person a 3rd dimensional character, moving forward, some facts about Xiumin, he has chubby cheeks and a cute smile, which placed him the nickname Lil' Fattie, next to Tao, he knows martial arts as well. He is also the neatest, strongest and cleanest member of Exo-M. . We move a long to Chen, Kim Dong Jae, who has a very strong resembelance to VIXX's Hyuk. 

 Reporter from Seoul Beats: Hi Chen, what goes on with you? 

Chen: I'm pretty laid back as of now. What would you like me to answer about Yeollie~? 

 Reporter from Seoul Beats: Do you like Chanyeol? 

 Chen: Of course, I do. I love Yeollie so much, he's so nice and cute. Sometimes he can be soo silly, but Chanyeol. . . Oh Chanyeol, I love him. 

 Reporter from Seoul Beats: You think highly about him? 

 Chen: He's my hyung~ 

Reporter from Seoul Beats: That's really cute. 

 Chen: Thank you. 

 

Well, That was cute of Chen, I love how he looks like Hyuk~  Some tidbits about Chen, he has a thing for Noonas. He'll love any girl that promises to take care of him. He's a very gentle soul, but has a very powerful voice. He can really hit a high note~ Moving on to Tao, Huang Zi Tao, the fierce maknae in the group. 

 Tao: Nice too meet you,

Reporter from Seoul Beats: Ni-hao, Tao. . What are your words against Chanyeol?

Tao: Against? I like Chanyeol, he's so cool

Reporter from Seoul Beats: You guys are both rappers, who do you think i better?

Tao: uh . . . ah . . . .next question?

Reporter from Seoul Beats: You're tooo Aeygo Tao. How do you feel about Yeollie~ 

Tao: Yeollie hyung is wonderful. He keeps the smile on my face. Never once a dull moment without him. We like to pull pranks on Luhan, because we think Luhan is cute. 

 Reporter from Seoul Beats: Don't we all? 

Tao: Yes, Yes we do. 

Isn't Tao precious? We love Tao. (Some more than others c;) Despite Tao's fierceness, he is so emotional and sensitive, he likes girls with nice bodies and nice personalites,  he is the member with the most Aeygo, he has a black cat, and enjoys western food. Gosh, how can people not love Tao? Chanyeol has competish~ when it comes to cute rappers besides SHINee's Minho.  We come now to Lay, Zhang Yi Xing, with his almighty cuteness and naughtiness. 

 Reporter from Seoul Beats: So I hear you are a naughty one, do you flirt with Chanyeol and the rest of Exo?

Lay: Sort of kind of, Chanyeol is so fun to be around. He's so sneaky and coniving, as well as precious to me. He's like a happy pill. I wanna overdose on him so much. 

Reporter from Seoul Beats: That's deep, and scary Lay

Lay: I'm being completely honest.  I love that Chanyeol.

Reporter from Seoul Beats: I'm pretty sure he does,

Lay: Not as much as he loves Baekhyun

Reporter from Seoul Beats: True that, hyung.  

Well, talking to Lay is always interesting. Little Tidbits about Lay, he loves tidbits and junk food, he can be a bit naughty but funny too. he is the "umma" of the group because he cooks a lot for the group. And can be a bit forgetful at times but Lay isn't perfect. Last but not least we move on to Luhan, he's texting on his phone, you can surely believe thats Sehun he's texting, due to their tight relationship. 

 Reporter from Seoul Beats: Hi Luhan who are you texting?

Luhan: Sehun. . *texts quickly and puts phone down* (See, I told you.)

Reporter from Seoul Beats:Want to share some insight on Chanyeol?

Luhan: Chanyeol is my baby. He acts like such a kid whenever we are together. Sometimes he would bother me whenever me and Sehun are together. 

Reporter from Seoul Beats: Do you think Chanyeol might be jealous of the relationship between you and Sehun? 

Luhan: what relationship? Me and Sehun are really close friends. I love him but not love him love him~

Reporter from Seoul Beats: That's not how Sehun feels.

Luhan: I know, fact accepted. However, continuing on on Chanyeol, I love Chanyeol. He is forever Aeygo. 

Luhan. . oh Luhan. . in denial. Or is Sehun in denial. They need to just make up their mind and be together. We don't hate gays SeHan~ Fighting! Some bits about Luhan, he loves quiet women, he doesn't like people on his bed and will kick them off, he likes simple clothes, nothing over the top, and he is very easy going.  

 

After this interview, we came to conclusion that in Exo-M accepts Chanyeol into their hearts. He has made a big impact on everyone, and keeps everybody happy. I am Reporter Kim Kim, and this is Seoul Beats~