Chapter 7: I'm Sorry...

That Smile Of Yours

The way Hyunsik's lips felt on mine. The way he looked at me. And the way how I just walked off after that!

Aigoo~. I don't know what to do anymore! I can't face Hyunsik, and worst off all, I can't even think about Ilhoon! What will he say, how would he react?! AHHHH! Someone just kill me now! But wait. Its not like Ilhoon saw us or anything. What am I so worried about? Sigh. Silly me, I laughed to myself.

"What's so funny?" I looked up at the person who had questioned me. Why?!

I looked back down right away. Why does it have to be him of all people?! "Umm...its nothing..." I mumbled.

Hyunsik sat down next to me. "Um, -----. About what happened last time..."

Please don't bring that up, please don't bring that up! And definetly don't apologize!

"I don't regret doing what I did that day. And everything I said to you is how I really feel."

Thank the heavens he didn't apologize! "I know. I know you weren't trying to fool around with my feelings or anything, but..." I trailed off. "But I'm not ready to be in any kind of relationship at the moment."

With that, we both fell silent. Uh...what should I do? Or, what can I say?! It's getting really weird! Someone get me out of this situation!!

"I understand." Eh? "I'll wait till your ready." He started to get up.

"Hyunsik..."

He flashed me that sincere smile of his. "It wouldn't be considered love if I couldn't even wait for you." And with that, he left.

Hyunsik... Why are you being like this? It makes it hard on me...

*Falling In Love by 2NE1 plays* (my ringtone^.^)

I picked up. "What's up, Ilhoon?" There was no answer on the other end. "Ilhoon? Are you still there?"

"Can we meet up somewhere?" He said suddenly. Kinda had me worried there for a moment.

"Sure. Where do you want to meet up?"

"Just meet up with me at the school cafe. Don't forget, okay?"

"Okay. I'll see you there." With that, I hung up. I wonder what's wrong with Ilhoon today? He sounded kind of...sad and distant.

-----------------------------------

Ilhoon was already at the cafe when I arrived. Am I late? No. I can't be since he didn't give me a specific time to arrive. I started walking towards Ilhoon. However, I couldn't help but notice the sad aura surrounding Ilhoon.

"Hi." I said with a smile.

Ilhoon looked up at me and smiled weakly. "Hey."

I felt my heart throb in pain. Don't look like that; It's painful.

"Order something. It's my treat for suddenly asking you to meet up with me."

Ok. Something was definetly wrong with Ilhoon. I'll ask him later. Pushing that thought aside, I ordered a regular milk tea, since I don't really care much for coffee.

When we got our drinks, we just sat there not saying anything. Should I ask him now?

Right when I was going to go in for the kill, Ilhoon spoke up. "I saw you."

What? Saw me what?? "What do you mean?"

He sat up. "I saw you with Hyunsik the other day. And when you guys..." He suddenly trailed off.

He. Saw. Us. "Ilhoon-ah, its not what you think it looked like."

"Then what is it?" He asked rather bitterly.

My heart throbbed. "ilhoon-ah..." I didn't know what to say. "I-

"Why was I so stupid? I shouldn't have gotten myself involved with you. I should've known that your declaration of wanting to start over with me was all just a lie!"

"I wasn't lying when I told you that!" I raised my voice. Oh no, this is bad. I can feel the tears forming.

"Stop. Just stop." Ilhoon said coldly. "I don't want to hear it."

Stay calm. Hold it in. "Ilhoon-ah...I'm-"

Before I could finish, Ilhoon grabbed his coat and left. I got up and went after him.

"Ilhoon-ah!" I yelled. I don't care if eveyone in the cafe is looking at us. All I care about is being able to stay with the one that I'm in love with.

It was raining outside. I followed Ilhoon into the rain. "Ilhoon-ah!" I yelled after him. I felt the tears spilling. Don't walk away from me!

No matter how many times I called after him, he wouldn't stopHe kept getting further and further. Don't go away!

"I LOVE YOU!!" I yelled through sobs. "I LOVE YOU!!"

He finally stopped.

"In such...a short amount of time...I've fallen for you..." I said through sobs. "I love you so much...you're all that I...can think about...even when I'm...with other people...you're...you're all that I can think about! I LOVE YOU!!" I started wailing at the top of my lungs. "I-I-I...lo-love...y-you...."

Suddenly, I was pulled into someone's embrace. When I looked up, I saw Ilhoon staring down at me. "Don't go shouting stuff like that out loud. Someone might get the wrong impression." His hand was so warm against my cheeks as he wiped away my tears.

"I'm not just saying it for fun. I really-"

Without letting me finish, Ilhoon pulled me into a tight hug. "I'm not dreaming, right? Tell me this isn't a dream."

I smiled and hugged him back. "This isn't a dream."

Feeling the emotions overcoming me, I slightly pushed Ilhoon away so that I could look him the eyes. The confused look on his face was so cute! Then, slowly, I pulled Ilhoon closer. I pulled him so close I could feel his ragged breath against my skin, waiting and anticipating what'll happen next.

I smiled. "You're so cute."

And with that, I pulled him into a kiss. Our first kiss in the rain.One that we both will never forget.

 

 

 

 

 

 

aigoo~ mianhae! I'm not really sure where I'm going with this anymore. and also, sorry for rushing things. I really wanted the ending scene (badly) so ...yeah! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE STORY SO FAR. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!! GOMAWO!!