The Race Part 1

PERFECTION REVEALED...

"Yah. I am going without you! " Yun shouted upstairs and got her black leather jacket and black backpack and went out.

"Yah! Wait. Yaaaahhhh!!" Shin yelled but Yun was already out of his sight and he just got his jacket and run downstairs.

When he run outside he saw Yun riding his precious yellow 1500 kawasaki out of the gate.

"Oh no you didn't. YUNNN!" He ran to her green 600 kawasaki racer and drove off.

The road was 40 minutes far away from the collage they go and he doubt he could find Yun with him riding Yun's 600 kawasaki. He was mad inside and boiling. He was sure going to get revenge for this. In the other hand Yun was laughing inside. She just wanted to tease Shin this morning by taking his precious baby. And she found his baby pretty good and fast with a good balance of the motor. She loved it and understood why this was Shin's baby. And she was relaxed since she knew Shin cannot find her on the way. She ledt her 600 kawasaki to him. But she was sure going to get it when they arrive. Yun arrived to the gate of the school but turned right and parked the racer 2 blocks away from the school.

She took of her boots and leather outfir and stuck it behind the motor, in the case. She wore her simple nike shoes, wore her sunglasses, and let go of her straight long black hair. She might look cool but she wore pretty normal outfit compared to the ones at the school. When she stepped inside the university gate, she saw Shin with a red and furious face walking towards her. He was 10m away from her and she just screamed.

"Omo!Omo. It is Moon Shin and Infinite Oppass!! " Yun yelled. And all the attention went to them.

Yun saw Shin's face and just laughed and walked of to Sunny, her best friend. In the other hand Shin and infinite was walking hardly step by step becuse of the girls. He was twice the much going to get revenge.

 

Sunny and I were walking to the class, well running, since I was a little late. Normally our teacher wouldn't take anyone into class after he enters but I am an exception. We took our seats. I like sitting in the front while Sunny sits at the back, very back. I like it this way actually since It helps me to attract less attention. With Sunny next to me it is a bit hard since she is one of the Queenkas in this university. I was reading the article the teacher was explaining to the class but when I learnt the existance of a homework from last week, it took me by suprise. 

"Everyone can leave their papers on my desk at the end of class." Ms. Park said. Then she continued with the class. After 2 hours of fossil energy rousources, I was done with today. Lastly, I went to Ms. Park and asked about the homework. "I am sorry Ms. Park. I left the class early last week because of club activities and I wasn't informed about the homework. İs it possible if I gave it to you tomorrow?"

"Well, Ms.Moon, I am sorry but that's not possible since it would be unfair to the other students. I just hope, you will be more carefull next time." Well. I tried my chance, what can I do?...

"Oh. Ok. Thank you Ms. Park. Have a nice day." I just wanted to go to our campus cafe and drink a cup of coppuchino. Maybe hang out for an hour then go home. Well, I hoped to do these alone till I saw Hoya Oppa. And he saw me too.

"Well, look who we have here."

"It's my line Oppa. I have classes almost every week day while you have only 2 days."

"It's not my fault that its my last year and I didn't take extra classes. So, How are you? "

"And I love taking extra classes. Its like I can't live without them." I said sarcasticly. My GPA was 3.98 right now and I needed it to stay like that at least. It's also my last year and wşth the total creditsd I have now, It is much harder to increase it so I needed to take extra classes every year. While normal students had 6 classes they had tot ake per semester I took 8 classes. And next semester we will have to do our Graduation Project and I won't have enough time for 8 classes. 

"I don't know how you do it seriously. Only an alien would take 8 classes every semester and pass with flying grades. "

"I know right. Unfortunately, I am not a human being like you. I mean, people do not tell me how hot I look when I wear a white shirt and how good I look tanned. I feel sorry for myself too." I laughed hard when I saw his face getting red.

"Oh my god! How long are you going to use that story against me?? It's out of my control." 

"Oppa. I will never forget how that girl flirted with you. And I will use this forever." I laughed and saw an open seat at the cafe. I almost ran to the seat since it's hard to find empty seats at this school.

"Anyway. What are you going to the after?"

"I was going to chill out a little here then head home. Why?"

"So you are not coming tonight?"

"Of course, I am coming tonight." He sulked a little bit like I was doing something wrong. "Whats that face supposed to mean?"

"Nothing. I know you hate it when we meddle but it's not like you have to come. Just don't come. We are worried that someday you might get hurt. It's not like we don't trust you, we don't trust others." I gave him my what-the- look and that was enough to silence him.

"Can you tell me why the should I stop doing something I like to do? It relieves my stress, gives me enough adrenaline, and its fun. I don't need to tell you how good of a driver I am, right?"

"But-"

"No buts. I know racing is dangerous but the probability of accident from carelessness is the same with the probability of dying from crossing over the street. For me at least. I don't do it everyday but every 1 or 2 months. I don't see any problem. It's not out of my capacity."

"Alright. You are right. I won't say more. I need to leave right now since the guys are waiting for me."

"So soon?"

"Well, I am busy man."

"Busy my ." I stood up and closed to gap, and whistled in his ear. "Oppa, I am not meddling but tell the others to stop with the drug use. For a while. The police will raid the whole neighborhood in 2 days. Be careful." I said and left him there. I saw some girls whispering and staring at us but still ignored it and left the campus.