TWINS

PERFECTION REVEALED...

1991 August 08...

00.01 am...

 

There were crying voices coming from out. And not simple cries but baby's cries. It was too loud that Mss. Moon couldn't stand it and went to take a look. When she opened the door of her mansion, the rain drops were hitting her body. She started to think that maybe she was imagining things. She didn't think that there could be a baby outside in this rain. She was about to enter her mansion again but she heard it again. And this time she really heard it. She didn't care about the rain and ran to where the cries were coming from. 

 

Mr. Moon was cooking strawberry cheesecake to his wife int he kitchen till she heard the door open and the noise of the rain. He got worried and had to the door and saw it open.

 

"Honey..?"He called his wife. "Noway. She didn't go out." He murmered and he also head out.

 

After walking a while to the gates the their mansion, he saw his wife. She was kneeling and looking at something. It was rainıng but he could see the sad face of his wife. He slowly reach his hand to her but the scene stopped him. He couldn't step one more.

 

His wife was crying loudly with the baby in her hands. And he could see one more baby in the busket. He walkied to where the other baby was. The one in his wife's hands were crying loudly and non-stop. But this baby was only looking. He took the baby in his hands and the baby looked at him with dark eyes. Amazingly, the baby chuckled. The voice of the laugh made him smile too. He looked at his wife who wasn't saying anything but only embracing the baby.

 

"Yeobo. Let's take them inside."Mr. Moon said. The wife looked at him with a smile.

 

"You are right. If we stay too long they might get sick."

 

Mr. and Mss. Moon left the busket and took the babies inside the mansion.

 

As soon as they stepped inside the house they called the maids and told them to ready warm water an the room next to Mr and Mss' room. They lyed them on the big and soft bed.

 

"I can't beileve this. What kind of human could left them like that. In this rain."Mssm Moon said in a sad voice while caressing the baby's head.

 

"Yeobo. I think we should take them. I mean... we found them." Mr. Moon said. 

 

Mss. Moon smiled and nodded her head.

 

"Let's give them names."Mss. Moon said .

 

"Hmm. Wait. Yah. One of them girl the other is a boy."

 

"Haha. Perfect. Now, we have 2 sons and one daughter."

 

"Hmmm. Since they are twin..well I guess. And one is boy and the other is a girl. I think the boy will look after his twin sister and they wouldn't have secrets too. Soo let's name him Shin. Beliefe..Faith..and Trust."Mr. Moon said.

 

"Then I will anme the girl Yun." Mss. Moon said. "Look at her. She chuckles and her chuckles are like melody. Reallt sweet, cute..and calm. I think she is happy too."

 

"Arasso. Then.."He looks at the twin babies. "Shin and Yun. Annyeong. Welcome to our little family."Mr. Moon said and smiled with his wife.

 

He looked at his wife and placed a light but loving kiss on her lips.

 

"I love you wifey."He said.

 

"How cheesy." Mss. Moon chuckled.

 

 

9 years later...

 

"Oppa!" Yun cried.

 

"Wea? Get lost!" Shin yelled.

 

"Oppa. Please."Yun  pleaded again.

 

"I don't want to." Shin yelled.

 

"But Oppa. You hurted that boy. You know its not right."

 

"If he didn't sat next to you, I wouldn't have done that."

 

"Oppa. If you don't apologize to him I will not talk to you."

 

Shin stopped walking and looked at the girl. His twin sister. They were only nine years old but Yun was pretty much mature. And Shin became a jealous twin brother. He didn't want to share her sister with anyone.

 

And he wasn't going to apologize. Even though he didn't want her not to talk to him.

 

"No." He said and alked away.

 

"Jeongmal! Oppa. You are not cool at all. "Yun said and changed her way to the kindergarden where all the other children were playing. She didn't like that Shin was sitting far away, alone.

 

She 3 boys laughing and playing and went to them.

 

"Annyeong." Yun said. 

 

The three of them looked at her and smiled." Annyeong" They all said at the same time.

 

"Moon Yun imnida." She said and bowed.

 

"I am Jang Dongwoo."

 

"I am Nam Woohyun"

 

"Lee Howon"

 

They introduced themselves.

 

"Nice to meet you. Umm." She stopped then looked at them again. She pointed her twin brother. "That my twin brother. Do you want to be friends with him. I think you guys will like him." She said.

 

They looked at her but smiled. 

 

"Ofcourse. Kaja." The boy who said his name is Woohyun said.

 

Yun smiled behind them and hoped that her brother wouldn't ruin this chance and befriend them.

 

6 years later...

 

"Yah Oppa! Kaja! I will be late for my lessons." Yun said.

 

"Aish. You are in high school now. Can't you atleast enjoy this." Shin said lazyly.

 

"Well I can walk alone to schoo if you want." Yun said.

 

"Yah! Do you want to get or get kidnapped!?"

 

"Well you are not wrong too buti thinking that everytime I am alone makes you a paranoid, Oppa."

 

*sighs* "Arasoo. Let's go. I have to meet Dongwoo later. So walk fast."

 

"Hmmm. Dongwoo Oppa." Yun said and smiled teasingly.

 

"Don't even think about that. No romance between my friends."

 

"Haha. Oppa. Don't worry. There is nothing like that but it doesnt mean it won't be too." She said smiling.

 

"Yah!-"

 

"Arasoo." Yun said, tired of his loud voice.

 

"Be sure not to meddle in toruble with Infinite, Oppa. You guys just made something like a gang. Did you think I didn't know?"

 

"I-I will try too." Shin said and walked ahead of her. Yun always knew. She knew everything.

 

"Why now chello?" Shins said to change the topic.

 

"Because mom asked for it." Yun simply replied.

 

"They ask for too much from you."

 

"Well as long as I can handle them, It doesn't bother me." She said smiling.

 

"Well, I haven't seen anything that you cant handle till now. What are you? A perfect human or what?"

 

Yun missed a step and continued to walk beside her brother.

 

"You are." Shin said silently. But enough for Yun to hear.

 

"Oppa." Yun said.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"You and Infinite became really popular at school and it is only the first year of high school."

 

"And?"

 

"It has been only a week since we started."

 

"Come to the conclusion."

 

"You know what happened when we were in middle school. Why we changed to another school."

 

"Yes." Shin silently said. He knew it. He knew it too well.In 8th grade there were always fight. Girls having fights with Yun. Her untruth friendships. How boys look at her. What the fights were about.

 

Moon Yun was a perfect human being. That Shin knew too well. And in the last year of middle school, every one started having doubts about Yun. Noone thinks that there can be perfect humans so they doubt and blame with useless and ridicilous things.

 

Like Yun sleeping with teachers.

 

Like the boys lying that they slept with her.

 

The girls saying that they saw her alone with male teacher or fake phone calls.

 

Shin was always with her, protecting her. There were lots of times where he got into fights and sent the boys or girls who hurted her, to the hospital. If it wasnt for Yun, he would have been a drop out in middle school.

 

"I want to hide, Oppa: Let's hide that we are twins.I mean you are too into style. And I won't do make-up and just wear my school uniform. This, we will do this only at school. I just need to hide this at school. Oppa."

 

"Arasso."

 

"And I don't want you to get into fights and get expelled."

 

"Arasoo. I will do as you say. But If someone to anything to you, I will smush them. And Infinite will always look after you."

 

Yun smiles.

 

"Don't worry Oppa. And Sunny will always be with me too." She said.