Final

Secret Admirer

I know I haven't done with my I Love You Till My Last Breath fic, but I want to try to write a oneshot story.

so, here it is. Hope it was okay :) hehe


Author's P.O.V

ʻSo there's this girl. She's beautiful, funny, has a great personality and guess what? She's reading this right now.

-Your Little Lulu

P/S: If you ever asked me how many times you've crossed my mind, I would say once. Because you came, and never left.ʼ

 

Sunny giggled at how cheesy her secret admirer is but sighed dreamily and hugged the letter to her chest. “Another one?” Taeyeon asked while leaning on the locker next to Sunny's. “No, no. Another two, another two.” she said sarcastically while Taeyeon just rolled her eyes. “But doesn't it bother you? Like, there's this stranger who's putting love notes in your locker? What if he's a or a pedo or the school's janitor or something?” Sunny flicked her bestfriend's forehead. “Ow!” She yelped as she rubbed her forehead. “What was that for?!” she shouted. “You're thinking ridiculous things! You and your imagination. Tsk tsk.” Taeyeon just rolled her eyes in response. “Well, can we eat now? My stomach is eating itself.” she said while poking her stomach . Sunny laughed. “Okay, okay. Let's go eat lunch.” Taeng squealed and pulled Sunny towards the cafeteria.


Sunny's P.O.V

 

Taeyeon and I were eating lunch happily when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I quickly looked up and saw a tall looking guy who had jet black hair and pale, white skin. He kind of looked like a panda. I blinked. “Umm, yes?” “Hyung wants me to give this to you.” he said and gave me a neatly folded piece of paper and 12 roses. The folds on the paper looked like familiar though. I took the note and the roses. I then examined it. But as I looked up and try to say thanks to the strange panda looking person, he was gone. I furrowed my eyebrows. I set the roses aside and read the letter.

 

ʻI will love you until the last flower dies.

-Your Rainbow Unicornʼ

 

I frowned. Until the last flower dies? But all flowers die. But I saw something written on the bottom part of the paper.

 

ʻP/S: Go to the school's rooftop during lunch.ʼ

 

I kept staring at the paper. Trying to process everything in my head. That was until the paper was snatched from my grasp. “Yah!” I shouted at Taeyeon while she read the letter. “The letter says that you should go to the rooftop during lunch! It is lunch! Now go!!” she shooed me. “Okay, okay” I quickly picked up the roses, walked out of the cafeteria and went to the rooftop.


Author's P.O.V

 

Sunny entered the school's rooftop and looked around. The sight was breathtaking. There were paper hearts and sweet scented candles all over the place. She gasped as she felt someone cover her eyes with a blindfold. “I'm glad you came.” she heard him say. “W-what are you d-doing?” Sunny stuttered. “Don't worry. Everything will be okay. Just follow me.” there was something in his voice that made her calm and soothed. She felt him guiding her somewhere and felt the blinfold being removed from her eyes. “Don't open your eyes yet.” he said, she just nodded. “Okay, open them now.” Sunny gasped. Her breath caught in . There she saw LuHan. Why does she know him? Well, for the fact that he was really popular and he is the so called ʻSchool's Sweetheartʼ or in other words, HER ULTIMATE CRUSH. “Well?” he asked, rubbing the back of his neck. “U-uhmm...” she stuttered. She was still in utter shock for what just happened.

 

“Remember those roses I gave you?” he asked. She nodded and held them out. “Well, if you looked closer, you would see that one of them is fake. It's plastic. So that means it will never die. Just like my undying love for you.”he smiled sheepishly as she giggled at his cheesiness. She also eaxamined the roses and saw that one of them is fake. “Oh! I saw it!” Sunny squealed. Luhan chuckled at her cuteness as he walked closer and closer to her while she just stared at him. He held her waist and pulled Sunny closer. “I love you.” he whisper and leaned in for a long, passionate kiss. “I love you too..” she mumbled against his lips as both of them smiled.