: ENCODE CAFÉ

❝ Cipher ▬ The Apartments ❞

encode cafe                                


no2-the-monocle-cafe-3.jpgno2-the-monocle-cafe-1.jpgno2-the-monocle-cafe-2.jpg

BUSINESS HOURS

MONDAY - THURSDAY {10:00AM - 7:00PM}
FRIDAY - SUNDAY {9:00AM - 5:00PM}

 


staff                                                        
 

no2-the-monocle-cafe-3.jpg

"H-HELLO, WEL-WELCOME YOU TO ENCODE CAF-CAFE... UM, MY NAME IS JO-JONG KYU AND I, UM, HOPE YOU HAVE A DEL-DELICIOUS MEAL."JONG KYU STUTTERED, RUBBING THE BACK OF HIS HEAD SHEEPISHLY.
"YOU'RE SUCH A NOOB."
"SHUTUP! AND GO AWAY, IT'S MY TURN! YOU'RE LATER ON!"
"WHATEVER."
JONG KYU SNEERED AT HIM AND RESUMED HIS INTRODUCTION.
"I'M 16 YEARS OLD AND GO TO SEOUL INTERNATIONAL PERFORMING ARTS HIGH SCHOOL."
"NO ONE CARES."
JONG KYU IGNORED HIM AND CONTINUED. "I'VE ONLY BEEN WORKING HERE FOR TWO MONTHS AND I'M JUST A.. WELL.. THERE IS NO SPECIFIC NAME FOR IT, SO I GUESS I'LL CALL IT A.. GREETER? I JUST GREET PEOPLE AT THE DOOR. OH, AND SOMETIMES IF IT'S BUSY I HELP OUT IN THE KITCHEN." JONG JYU SMILED PROUDLY WHILE GIVING A THUMBS UP. 
"OKAY, YOU'RE BORING, IT'S MY TURN NOW."

 

no2-the-monocle-cafe-3.jpg

"HELLO, THE BEAUTIFUL YOU ! IT IS YOUR PLEASURE TO BE SERVED BY THE FABULOUS KWAK HYUNG SEOK!" HYUNG SEOK YELLED, BLOWING A KISS TOWARDS YOU.
"YAH, CAN HE EVEN-"
"I AM 20 YEARS OLD AND I'VE BEEN WORKING HERE FOR A YEAR NOW. I'M THE Y WAITER THAT EVERYONE WANTS TO BE SERVED FROM. AND DON'T WORRY
YOU , I'M SINGLE."
JONG KYU GAVE HYUNG SEOK A DISGUSTED LOOK BUT HE COMPLETELY IGNORED IT. "OH, AND THIS IS OUR UNIFORM. WE AREN'T WEARING IT NOW BECAUSE THE CAFE IS ALREADY CLOSED, BUT YOU'LL GET TO SEE US TOMORROW!"
"WE ALSO DON'T HAVE MUCH STAFF BUT I HEARD SOME PEOPLE ARE COMING TO WORK HERE SOON, SO WE'RE PUMPED!" JONG KYU EXCLAIMED.
"YEAH, I DON'T HAVE TO BE WORKING NEXT TO THE OH-SO-KAWAII-JONGKYU ALL THE TIME." HYUNG SEOK ROLLED HIS EYES AND GAVE JONG KYU A LOOK.
"WELL GO HANG OUT WITH MIN JUN!
"
"WHY ARE YOU SAYING MY NAME?"

 
no2-the-monocle-cafe-3.jpg
"BECAUSE I'D RATHER HANG OUT WITH YOU THAN HIM." HYUNG SEOK SMIRKED.
"WELL I DON'T." MIN JUN STATED. "ANYWAY, MY NAME IS WON MIN JUN. I'M 24 YEARS OLD AND IT'S A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU,
YOU. I AM THE MANAGER OF THE CAFE. I DON'T LIKE TO GET MY HANDS DIRTY SO I'M PRETTY MUCH STUCK IN MY OFFICE. YOU WON'T SEE ME MUCH, BUT IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT, YOU CAN COME INTO MY OFFICE FOR A CHAT."

"SORRY I'M LATE."
 
 

no2-the-monocle-cafe-3.jpg

"I FORGOT THAT WE WERE DOING THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTION THING." SHE STOOD IN FRONT OF MIN JUN AND BOWED. "MY NAME IS BAE SOO MIN. HELLO." SOO MIN SAID IN A MONOTONOUS VOICE. MIN JUN STEPPED BACK AND RETURNED TO HIS OFFICE WHILE SOO MIN CONTINUED. "I'M 21 YEARS OLD AND I'M THE BARISTA. YES, I'M THE ONE THAT MAKES YOUR FANTASTIC COFFEE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE OUR MENU, IT'S HERE. UM, AND THAT'S ALL FROM ME." SOO MIN WALKED AWAY FROM THE SCENE, OFF TO MAKE HERSELF A COFFEE.
 

 


 

no2-the-monocle-cafe-3.jpg

"HELLO EVERYBODY, MY NAME IS LEE HYE RIN! IT'S NICE TO MEET ALL OF YOU!" SHE SAID CUTELY. "I'M 18 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE HAD EXPERIENCE IN A CAFE BEFORE BUT I AM VERY CLUMSY SO I'M APOLOGISING FOR THE FUTURE." SHE BOWED NUMEROUS TIMES AND MOTIONED A THUMBS UP.
"SHE'S A CUTIE, ISN'T SHE?" HYUNG SEOK SUDDENLY SAID, LINKING ARMS WITH HER.
"MAYBE SHE COULD GO OUT WITH JONG KYU." 
"YA-YAH! SHUTUP!" JONG KYU YELLED, BLUSHING.
HYE RIN GIGGLED AND STRUTTED TOWARDS JONG KYU. SHE SLOWLY PLACED HER HAND ON HIS SHOULDER AND WHISPERED SOMETHING IN HIS EAR. SHE WINKED SEDUCTIVELY AT HIM AND WALKED BACK TO HER PLACE.
JONG KYU STOOD THERE, BLUSHING HARDER THAN HE WAS BEFORE. 
"I HOPE THAT WORKING HERE WILL BE A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE AND THAT WE SHALL BE GOOD COLLEAGUES." SHE SAID SOPHISTICATEDLY, BOWING AGAIN AND SMILING SHYLY.
"WELL SHE'S A HAND FULL." MIN JUN SAID, SURPRISED BY HER SUDDEN PERSONALITY CHANGES.