: BUILDING

❝ Cipher ▬ The Apartments ❞

building                                          

 

▬▬ first floor : the lobby

first floor: lobby
TRY TO FIGURE OUT THE CODE.
 
 
 
CIPHER.
 
 
 
It may be an apartment building but who says you can't have an amazing lobby? Filled with elegant furniture and natural nature, the whole room gives off a great vibe. Absolutely everyone is already impressed just when they step through the revolving doors. With high class and respect, the receptionist is the best you can get. Her beautiful figure is what makes people stop and stare. Everybody gossips that only the most stunning people can work or live here. And that's including the cleaning staff.
The landlord's office is allocated in the door on the far left corner. This is where interviews and held. She is usually never in the room so the receptionist has to contact her by calling her room. 
 
 
AVAILABLE TO CIPHER RESIDENTS AND THE PUBLIC.
 
. 
 
 
 
 
 

▬▬ second floor : encode cafe

second floor: endcode cafe
TRY TO FIGURE OUT THE CODE.
 
 
 
CIPHER.
 
 
 
You may think that having a cafe on the second floor may be inconvenient but you're definitely wrong. The 'Encode Cafe' is always filled with customers. Whether they come in big groups or small groups, their is always a customer. With delicious treats, what's the best way to eat than to stare at the delicous waiters and waitresses. The staff is one of the main reasons as to why they have so much business. Perfect hair, perfect bodies and perfect faces. And for all those single pringles, it's a good thing that most of them are single. To read more, go to *.
 
 
AVAILABLE TO CIPHER RESIDENTS AND THE PUBLIC.
 
. 
 
 
 
 
 

▬▬ third floor: resident

third floor: seo woo jin
TRY TO FIGURE OUT THE CODE.
 
 
 
CIPHER.
 
 
 
 
The final resident living in the Cipher Apartments. It's time to introduce the troublemaker of the house, Seo Woo Jin. It's not like he's a criminal or anything, but somehow the problem will find it's way to him. The man who lives by the word 'YOLO', a gambler at life. The chic Woo Jin can get any girl he wants by just looking her way. Can Cipher even sit still in peace when there is Seo Woo Jin around?    
 
 
RESIDENT.
 
. 
 
 
 
 
 

▬▬ fourth floor: resident

fourth floor: hayashigawa shizuka
TRY TO FIGURE OUT THE CODE.
 
 
 
CIPHER.
 
 
 
 
Introducting Hayashigawa Shizuka! The foreigner from Japan! Shizuka is a reserved lady who absolutely hates crowds. She is the daughter of a very succesful business man and although she is bombarded with wealth, she can't stand it. She has a interesting best friend who they both share an interesting background. Hayashigawa Shizuka, the heiress who absolutely despises crowd, mixed with the unique people living in Cipher. Can she really escape the spotlight?    
 
 
RESIDENT.
 
. 
 
 
 
 
 

▬▬ fifth floor: resident

fifth floor: cho eun ha
TRY TO FIGURE OUT THE CODE.
 
 
 
CIPHER.
 
 
 
Who knew Miss. Landlord London had a sister? Well Eun Ha has a personality you think is completely opposite to her older sister's, but they do have quite some traits that are similiar. She is incredibley intelligent but that doesn't stop her from stressing from all her studies. She, in fact, is very rich. Her family are millionaires! Yet she likes to live in the casual side, unlike her sister. A student who absolutely loves fashion vs. everyone else in the building. Can Eun Ha even study properly with all the commotion that happens?
 
 
RESIDENT.
 
. 
 
 
 
 
 

▬▬ sixth floor: resident

sixth floor: lee jin hee
TRY TO FIGURE OUT THE CODE.
 
 
 
CIPHER.
 
 
 
The third resident to move into the CIPHER apartments. Lee Jin Hee is basically a light switch. When she's turned off, she's quiet and unresponsive. She's pratically a wall. She's there, but no one really knows much about her. The only way she can be turned 'on' is if she's in the presence of music. Now that's when she really comes alive. She expresses her emotions through her mixes. She'll be awake all night, drinking coffee and making new mixes. With speakers placed in every corner of her apartment, will the residents every be able to have a peaceful night?     
 
 
RESIDENT.
 
. 
 
 
 
 
 

▬▬ seventh floor: resident

seventh floor: jeon su hoon
TRY TO FIGURE OUT THE CODE.
 
 
 
CIPHER.
 
 
 
The second resident to move into the lavish Cipher apartments. Jeon Su Hoon is no regular 23 year old, oh no. He is a talkative, social, homoual that loves to 'collect' men. He can sometimes be on the crude side, but it's hard not to love him. He will occasionally bring some 'friends' over and will have one hell of a time, if you know what I mean. He was born in France and unintentionally speaks French sometimes. He is loud in every possible way. By talking, by , and by playing his white piano. Will it every be a normal day living with him?  
   
 
RESIDENT.
 
 
 
 
 
 

▬▬ eighth floor: resident

eighth floor: hwang in ho & ae seul
TRY TO FIGURE OUT THE CODE.
 
 
 
CIPHER.
 
 
 
The first resident to move into the grand apartments. Introvert Hwang In Ho and extrovert Hwang Ae Seul. Can the father and daughter live in a peaceful environment when all the other residents move in? Who knows. The apartment is filled with light and love. Quircky decorations fill the walls and it's a place where you can call home. No matter who walks past this particular apartment, they'll always hear the theme song of a different drama. How can you not love this unique pair?   
 
 
RESIDENT.
 
 
 
 
 
 

▬▬ ninth floor: resident

ninth floor: landlord
TRY TO FIGURE OUT THE CODE.
 
 
 
CIPHER.
 
 
 
Now who is this infamous landlord?
Her alias is 'codebreaker' and not many people know her name. She is always seen but rarely heard. The only time she is 'heard' is during interviews but even that's rare. Curious cats wait outside CIPHER just to catch a glimpse of this perfect landlord. WIth beautiful S-line, long eyelashes, model-height, and legs that seem to go on forever, it's such a shame that she has a cold heart.
 
 
RESIDENT.
 
. 
 
 
 
 
 

▬▬ tenthfloor: pool and deck

tenth floor:  pool and deck
TRY TO FIGURE OUT THE CODE.
 
 
 
CIPHER.
 
 
 
 
Only available to those who work or live in CIPHER unless the landlord has approved of more guests. This is where you want to go to relax and breathe. Away from the rat race, this is where you want to be. Everyone tries to capture a glance of the wonderful beach bodies, and once you do, it's like you've fulfilled life. With a fantastic view, how is this not paradise.
 
 
AVAILABLE TO CIPHER RESIDENTS AND STAFF.
 
.