#4: Nameless Memories_Part1

Timeless Memories

#4: Nameless Memories-Part1

     _March, 1997_

The First Meeting

Gyuri POV

   Finally, we had arrived. My mom’s car stopped behind the mover’s truck. I followed my mother out of the car to see how our new house looked like. Here I am, standing in awed, looking at the two double storey with white paint, blue roof, and a beautiful garden on the right side of the house. It’s not a big garden but, it’s mesmerizing with sorts of green plants planted around it. The bricks wall divider between the neighbors is full of vines plant climbing on it. Feeling exciting, I left my mom and went inside. I skipped followed the reflecsology stone that nicely scattered in our garden. In the end of the garden, there’s a big beige umbrella. Under it, there’s a set of rattan table and chairs and also, a swing sofa! Wah, daebak! I smiled ear to ear seeing this.

 

~~~***~~~

 

   It’s been a week that Park family has moved into their new house. However, our little Park Gyuri hasn’t made any friends yet. That’s make Mrs. Park quite worried as she wants her daughter to go socializing with her friends too. She didn’t want Gyuri to be lonely in the house although she’s there to accompany her. Although Gyuri said that she’s okay just being together with her mother, she knew that deep in Gyuri’s heart, she really wanted to go out there to play with some friends. That’s why that afternoon, Mrs. Park bring her daughter to the playground near their housing area, so she could make friends. She knew that although her daughter didn’t say anything about it, she’s feeling excited about the plan.

They choose to sit near with the football field, under a tree. Mrs. Park put the basket that she’s brought together on the table.

“Omma, it’s just the two of us. Why did you prepared so many food?”Gyuri’s curiosity broke the silence.

“You’ll never know, baby ah~~”Mrs. Park smile secretly.

There’s a question mark on gyuri’s head, but she just let it go. She preferred to enjoy the panorama in front of her. It was really refreshing to go out in spring. All the flowers around the park blooming colorfully make the view more spectacular. Children were running here and there, playing happily and whole family enjoyed their recreation. Some of them playing volleyball, cycling and some of them just sit on the chair watching their children. She’s envied watching it. Mrs. Park aware her daughter’s thought. She held Gyuri’s little hand and squeezed it.

“Baby ah~” Mrs. Park voice makes her turned to her mother.

“Nothing, omma. I just miss appa.” Gyuri bowed her head. She tried to hide the sadness on her face but her voice already showed her feelings.

Mrs. Park smiled.

“Appa on duty, Gyuri ah~You know that, righ? But, next month he’s coming home. So, we can have a family time together. Just wait for a little bit, okay?” Gyuri nodded.

 

~~~***~~~

 

  A ball that rolled near Mrs. Park feet took Mrs. Park attention. She bent down to pick the ball up. She saw a chubby boy ran towards her. She smiled, knowing that he’s the owner of the ball. She stretched her hand passing the ball to him when he’s near them.

“Thank you.” He said as he bowed to her and ready to go back to his friend. However, hesitantly, he turned to her and said,

“Excuse me, but, are you the owner of house number 22? Mrs. Park?”

“Oh, yes I am.”

“Annyeonghasayo, I’m Shin Donghee. Mrs. Shin’s son. Just call me Shindong”

“Annyeong, Shindong ah~I’m Mrs. Park and this is my daughter, Park Gyuri. Just call her Gyuri.”

Shindong looked at Gyuri and smiled.

“Anyway, Shindong ah~When will you finish playing football?”

“Erm, depends. We’ll finished when we tired.” He’s grinning.

“Why did you ask, Mrs. Park?”

“It’s because I brought a lot of food here. I want to share it with you and your friends.”

“Owh, really?” Shindong’s eyes glowing when he heard about food. He eyed to the food on the in the basket. It looked like there’s a lot of delicious food there. He knew it just by the smell.

“Well, I’ll just ask my friends to come here now. Is that okay?”

“Sure.” Mrs. Park smiling widely while looking at her daughter. Okay, first step is done. Now, let’s move to the second step of “To find Friend For Gyuri Plan”.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My note: Sorry that I didnt update this story for along time..(2weeks is a long time rite?huhu..) So, I'll just give you the chapter pic for the time being..i promise that i'll make time to update this story..so, please wait for me kay~~

Hehe, btw, can you guest who is who in the pic?**wink**wink**Its not that hard anyway to recognize them~~ ^^v

 

My note_10th July: Finally, updated!! ^^ But, sorry. Just a short one for this chapter~ T T