You Are Not Alone

The Phantom [slow updates]

KAI’S POV

I’ve been trying all the while to at least touch her shoes, I’ve even gave all my darn focus on it like what I did at the school for us to teleport here. Aish! I don’t get it! Teleporting with a human is way more difficult than this. I am just going to pull off her shoe but why can’t I? Psh! I’m losing hope here and soon I’ll give up! I sighed and tried to fix my thoughts for a moment. After sometime, I heard footsteps approaching; getting louder and louder as it gets near us. I kept myself on red alert and locked my sight at the doorway. When it finally creaked and swung then revealed a white shoe as the man entered his right foot. He was wearing a long white lab gown with a green cross sign linked by a snake embroidered on its right portion of the chest. I stayed on my position and stared at him as he was walking closer. He walked passed through me, stopped beside the bed then gazed at Jill. He smiled and then fixed her hair tucking it behind her ear.

“I love you honey… but I’m afraid I can’t give what your mom can,” he murmured then brushed his fingers gently over Jill’s fluffy cheeks, “if only your mom was here you’ll never have to be alone.”

His eyes suddenly shifted down through her feet and noticed that she’s still wearing her shoes so he took them off and placed a blanket to protect his daughter from being cold. He afterwards planted a kiss on her forehead and whispered, “Goodnight sweetheart,” then went out of the room and shut the door silently as he left.

So I must say I was wrong. She was loved and cared by her father. She just doesn’t know that her dad cares for her. She is not alone. And she shouldn’t feel that way.

 

JILL’S POV

“Mom? Where are you?” I stated.

Everything was dark. I can see nothing but mere darkness. It makes me feel alone and I don’t want to be alone. I want my mom. I want see her. Tears started to form in my eyes. A familiar voice all of a sudden echoed in the entire place calling out my name. I listened to it carefully and followed where it comes from. I don’t have any idea on where I was headed to but that doesn’t matter. All I wanted is to be with my mom. I kept on walking; trying to find the path where she is until a figure suddenly appeared in front of me. Her long gray hair is properly tied up in a fish braid. It was her. I knew it was her.

“Mom!” I shouted.

She slowly glanced back at me and gave a smile. I was about to take a step forward when she abruptly ran away from me. I chased her but it seemed she is getting farther and farther, like a mile away from me. There’s this dimension or gravity that pulls me back. I kept on running and shouting for her non-stop ‘til I suddenly found myself in the lightness. I was alone at first but not completely alone when I looked around and saw someone approaching me. I was like a statue in my place as he stood in my front. Yes he is a he. Even so I still don’t know him. I can’t recognize who he was due to the vagueness he has. All I know is that he’s wearing an all-white suit with white leather shoes; his hair is brushed up neatly and is about 25 centimeters taller than me. I’m only his shoulder level.

“Jill,” he said calmly.

I slowly looked up to see him face to face wherein the fuzz in that surrounds his features gradually faded and revealed his facial traits. My jaw absolutely dropped and my eyes widened as he nailed a curve on his charismatic face.

“Jill, it’s me…” he stated.

I made a thousand blinks and then rubbed my eyes. By the moment I opened my sense of sight, the ambiance all of a sudden changed while refocusing my senses so I closed my eyes again. This time, I slowly opened it and saw Kai giving me a strange look who is actually lying next to me.

“Kai…” I murmured.

“Yes, it is me, Kai.”

“Kai… Kai…” I whispered and then, “KAI?!” I yelped and sat up straight.

“Erhm… goodmorning? Eheheheh…” he sat up too.

“Kai-” my words utterly were cut by Kai.

“Uhm… are you still in your dreamland or not?” he hissed.

“Kai-”

“What?!” he raised an eyebrow.

“Tell me can you mani-” I cleared my throat, “what I mean is you’re here all night long with me right?”

“Yes…” Kai said hesitantly.

“You didn’t left?”

“Nope but I intended to.”

“You mean you are just here-”

“Yes-yes. I am here all through the night with you, beside you, and watched you as you sleep,” he said in monotone with a cold face, “does that explanation satisfy you?”

“Ehm… o-kay…” I looked away from him and glanced back then quite opened my mouth.

I was about to ask him something which is really intriguing yet somehow awkward. But then again I hesitated to. Haist! I don’t know how to say it to him. Anyways, I just gazed at him then slowly shook my head and lay down once again as I turned my back at him. I afterwards covered myself with the blanket I have. He spontaneously spoke up and asked if I have a problem. I spilled not even a word but shrugged instead. Subsequently, I heard his voice again and said in a plain masculine tone, “Is there something that bothers you?”

“Nothing,” I mumbled.

“Are you sure?”

I quickly took the blanket off my face then turned around to look at him. I instantly got paralyzed when I saw him on top of me. Jeez! His face was like 2-inches away from mine, his stares were locked straight in my eyes, and his smirking lips were oh-so irresistibly glossy. I can’t help but to swallow hard. I can almost feel my cheeks heating up so I pulled the blanket back to cover half of my face.

“Do you really have to be this close when you talk to someone?” I murmured.

He leaned closer to me, “Huh? What did you say?”

My mouth remained covered by the blanket so I volume up my voice, “I said do you really have to be this close?”

“Oww… it’s because I can’t understand what you are bubbling about,” he bit his lower lip corner.

Oh God! Please spare me. Why is he like this? Aigoo! Why is he so freakin’ hot?! And his lips… aish! They’re so tempting! I gulped then gazed away from his attractive lips.

“Back off please?” I said under my breath.

“If you wish it,” he stated in a y voice.

This is insane! Is it just me or is he absolutely y, way too sensual to tease me? Hss!

“You dreamt of your mom haven’t you?”

I rapidly looked at Kai after hearing what he said. I wonder how he had known about my dream. I just stared at him with a curious look.

“You kept on calling your mom while you are sleeping so don’t give me that kind of stare. I know what you’re thinking,” he paused for a moment, “is it a nightmare?”

I sighed then nodded.

“Hey…” he calmly said.

I looked at Kai who came closer to me and lay beside me. He all of a sudden reached for me and drew his arms around me. I can’t explain what to do as of the moment, as I feel his caress for me. It’s so comforting. I can totally feel his warmth as if he is a human being like me, he is full solid. I like it… and I want it to remain this way.

“You don’t have to feel alone because you are not alone,” he whispered to my ears.

Kai is obviously comforting me. It’s as if he knew me a long time ago. It’s like Kai knows every little thing about me, all that I’ve been through, and is going through. It seems he knew what I have dreamt of. There’s this feeling that somewhat strike through my heart – the last time I felt this way was long ago – to be loved and cared of. Mom is the only person I know who can make me feel this way.

What else do you know about me Kai? Tell me…

I buried my face unto his chest and let him caress me for that moment.

 

 

 

 

I owe you readers and subscribers this chapter... sorry -_-

Been a bit busy these past few days for school stuff.

Anyways, enjoy reading ^o^

 

 

 

P.S. Expect another chap within this week :D

PPYONG!