02

My 1440 Minutes Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Lee Sun Hee - Fox rain ( OST guminho ) Here this song when you read this~ ENJOY^^

 

After You had take your shower you threw your small body on the bed and lift your hand up on air. You stare at the ring around that Suho gave you earlier . "What did he means? Why Suho asked me not to open this within this 1440 minutes? it means 24 hours?" you mumble under your breath and pouted  You felt something was wrong with Suho. He acted so strange today and his face was pale too. He said he just don't get enough sleep "Poor you Suho, you work so hard" You lips curved in smile as you thought his hardness *I miss my guardian already* You thought as you grabbed your phone on the small table beside you. "I'm going to disturb you" you chuckled before started to search Suho's name "Oh wait! he even warned me not to call him earlier.And it's one of his mission. What exactly he wants?" you pouted "But I miss you, Suho-ah " you lay back on bed *stop it Nara! prove to him that you love him! he'll be happy if you complete his mission. Never mind it just 24 hours* you thought with a smile "Now go to sleep Nara!" you brought your blanket up to your chest. Before you went to your dreamland, you kissed suho's photo that you've set it as your wallpaper "Good Night my love! I will always love you. Do come in my dream tonight, arraso?" You giggle and started to get yourself shut your eyes                                                                                                                                 ~~~~~     You went to the beach with your beloved one on the bright sunny day. Suho wrapped his arms around you whilst both of you were enjoy the scenery. You felt warmth around him and felt begin protect. You just loved his warmth. Suddenly an evil idea pop on your head. You smirked before sneek on him who busy admiring the scenery. You made a sick face "Ahh..Suho.." You said, lifeless "What's wrong Nara-ah?" He bent to looked at you "I...I got stomach ache" you mumble as you bit your lips. Suho tsk before flicked your forehead "You my idiot lover! You think you good enough in acting?" He chuckled and peck your lips. Then he flicked your forehead again and ran away to the seashore You growl in pain "Yah! you grandfather! come here!" you nagged as you started to catch him    "Oh come on Nara-ah! why are you so slow? try catch me my boo" Suho laughed as he started to splashed water to you. *This kid! really annoying* you thought as he drenched you t-shirt. You tried to catch your air as you kneel down in tiredness. Probably tired to run catch him "Yah! Suho! wait for me..." You yelled as he turned to you with his hands rest on his hips. Suho chuckled looking at you who out of air. His smile slowly fade away and he replace it with unreadable face "Nara-ah, I want you to know something" "What?" You made step to get him. He was far away form you already. You keep on walking to reach him but the more you step forward, the more step he'll backwards "Yah suho! where are u going? stop backwards! I'm tired already" You nagged him. Suho just smiled and keep on backwards. You'd felt something weird, the way he step back like he'll never step forward anymore *why he wants run away from me?* you thought. "Nara-ah, I want you to move on if I'm not with you. Be strong, don't show your weakness to others. I'll always watching you up there" He show up to the blue sky. You frown your eyes brow, obviously not understand what he's talking "What are u talking about? you're not going to leave me alone right?" You asked as you'd feel something wrong with him "Find someone else that could be my replace. Please I beg you, married with someone after I left. Love him with all of your heart! Open your heart for him, arraso my boo?" He yelled. You started to worried after heard what he said, you bit your lips "Suho-ah! don't make a joke of this! its not funny at all! I don't like it! just stop with your stupid joke" You yelled and tried to get close to him but his figure slowly become blurred and you saw there was bright light with him. "S-Suho..w-why..Suho! where are you going!? come here!" You tears started to perform as his shadow getting blurred from your sight "Suho! where are u going? don't leave me! I want to follow you" your tears fell down on your cheeks. You keep on reach him but he was very far away from you "You cannot follow me, boo! It's the time for me to go. To leave the earth, to leave all of you" Your breath stuck of your lungs, you felt something heat your heart. You shook your head "No...it can't be.." "I love you Ahn Nara! Will always love you and I'll keep our memories that we've created. You'll always in my heart. Thank you for everything~ goodbye" He waved to you as his lips curved upwards "No! Suho! Suhooooooooo"                                                                                                        ~~~~~~   You stood up immediately up as sweats were perform on your face. You breath in heavily as you put both of your palms on your cheek. It was 7.00 in the morning already "I-I just dreamt" You put your hands on your chest. It beat so fast. Your mind started to reflash back your dream. You remember every single words he said "S-suho.." your heart raised repeatedly You grabbed your phone and you dailed Suho's phone but nothing. He didn't pick up. "No! you cannot leave me! I know this is half of your planned with your friends! I've to meet you" with that you went prepare your self to meet Suho. You wore your jacket and get down stairs just to see your little brother and your mom is eating their breakfast "Oh, Noona where are you going?" you ignore your little brother question as you're in hurry. In hurry to meet Suho. You felt uneasy with your dream last night, you was hoping it just a dream. You went to you mom. Gave her kiss on her cheek "Mom sorry, I'm in hurry..I'll be back home later" you said and just get out from your house without taking your breakfast  You went to Suho house but no one were there. His parents were not there too. "Suho...where are you?" you bit your lower lips as you hugged your thin body to warm you. The weather is very cold that time.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter