Traps

100 Themed MBLAQ One Shots

YAY FOR SONGFIC! I think I'm hypnotized by this song.. So pretty and haunting.. I have a soft spot for this kinda song TT^TT

~ORGEL~ SHINee~

REVIEWED! by Destiny Tape Studios

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/480581/42/destiny-tape-studios-open-hiring-revamping-poster-review-trailer-hiring-postershop-requestshop-hiringtrailer


Aren’t you frustrated, trapped inside this small box?
 

Joon hugged his legs tightly, sitting in the corner of the room. He looked around, but he can see nothing. Only walls surrounding him, he felt cramped, he used to have no problem being in an enclosed area. But, now it felt suffocating.


Isn't this world, clashing with waves, difficult?
 

Nowadays with nothing to do, he like to reminisce about his past, the life he used to have. The life he thought was difficult, the life he hope he can back to. The life he never going to have back.


I wind up the springs as I embrace your snow white shoulder

He never know, he would never guess, not even in his wildest dream. That the guy he thought would be his best friend, the person to come to when he's frustrated, the person that would protect him, his best dream, be his worst nightmare instead..
He remembered everything correctly and perfectly, as it just happened yesterday. The words he said, The look in his face, He would never forget it. 
 

"It's only us in this world.

Only dance for me.

Aren't you happy if you see me always smiling?"


That's what he said, with a sick smile. Of course, Joon said he would do anything to make him happy. But he never thought the guy he loved the most would lock him up in the room, treating him like a puppet. Joon knew he could escape. But why can't he? He always thought about it. But whenever he tries to escape, he remembered all the time they spent together, how sad he would be if Joon left. Or maybe Joon is just scared, of what he would do if he realize Joon was gone. Joon was scared that he'll find him.

 

"Twinkle twinkle, the tears in your eyes make me smile

I don’t want anyone to steal glances at you, smile for me"


Now, instead of comforting Joon when he cries He smiled and laughed. He was a totally different person. He got possessive when they started dating, to the point where people can call it an obsession. He would get angry at Joon for helping people, talking to people, or even when girls look like they're checking Joon out. At first, Joon didn't think so much about this. He thought it's just because he loved Joon. Oh, how he was wrong. 
 

I get pushed more and more with my sighs after entering a forest called you, from which I can’t escape


When his obsession grow more and more obvious, Joon started to get worried. But, Joon just can't find enough reason to leave him. He loved him too much. Joon can't imagine his live without him. 

 

I don’t care if I die in this unknown place so hurry and come to me


Joon started to cry at these memories. How he wish he can just turn back time. To the time where life can't be any better. Now life can't be any worse. Now, he don't even care if he's alive or not. He even hoped he was dead. 

 

It goes round and round, this song for me

It goes round and round, slowly, my melody box

Round and round, getting dizzy
 

Slowly, the door in front of him open. Joon squinted his eyes because of the sudden ray of light. Joon saw him there, smiling like he always do. Joon had known what time is this. When he walked in Joon's room holding a music box. He opened the music box slowly, a haunting, repetitive song started to play. Joon immediately got on his feet and danced along the music. Joon saw him on the corner of his eyes. He was smiling softly. Showing the smile that Joon fell for. But instead of heart warming as usual, that smile is just painful to Joon. Joon felt as if he was just using that angelic smile to approach him, hiding the demon inside. How he hate himself for trusted that demon.

"My orgel that is only mine"

 

 

 

 

 

 


WOAH! Don't you guys think this writing style is not me at all? :o ...Or is it just me? Well, whatever XD
AND AND AND if you haven't realize I didn't use any name for the obsessed guy because I felt bad that I have to make Seungho a horrible person

you guys can think of anyone you know :3 but since it's a Joonho one shot collection, you guys must've imagined Seungho? 
Well, It can be G.O, I wrote him as this kind of character a lot :P
Or it might be the cute fake maknae with an angelic face :3
Or it might be the smiley happy maknae, who.. well.. IT CAN STILL BE HIM.
And I used SHINee's song.
It can be Joon's favorite dongsaeng, Onew.
Or it can be the explosive Jjong, his character match well XD
Or it can be the Hyung-, Minho. (no offence to flamers and minho, but it's -kinda- true XD) 
Or it can be the Innocent maknae who is obsessed with dancing.
Or it may be a member of B2ST? They're close :3

I have someone in mind while writing this, it can be anyone! YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHO I THINK ABOUT! MUAHAHA~ I'm going crazy really ._. Blame that crazyly haunting and beautiful song.