Childhood

100 Themed MBLAQ One Shots

Okay I made this fic because I want something cute and fluffly ;~; I just read tons of angsty fanfic and I feel so sad now TT^TT WHY ARE ANGSTY FIC SO GOOD YET SO SAD?!??! Naww I feel like dying ;~; I always tell myself not to read angst but it's so tempting!! So, I read it and hate myself while crying in the end TT^TT I mean! DISBANDMENT! Or bullying in the group, or a member leaving a group.. That.. I just read a fanfic about SHINee being mean to onew and in the end he left SHINee and.. and I can't imagine my life without his awkwardness and his sangtae ;~; Okay ignore me.. I gonna write to cheer up.
But then again I at fluffy things.. 

This is more like an ot5 story, instead of a Joonho.. Since, for me it's kinda hard to make a happy story about them, I dunno they more like an 'angsty material'

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Seungho walked it the building, lead by a women.

"Seungho-ya, This is where you'd be staying from now." She smiled sweetly at him.

"Here? But where's mommy and daddy?" The little boy looked up to the women, who then smiled weakly.

"Um, your mommy and daddy have to go.. But you'll meet so many new friends here!" Seungho smiled and nodded. Jumping around happily to the building. Yes, people thought he was too small and fragile to take their parents death. But he understand. He just don't want to make others worried. He was old enough to understand that.

"Hello!" The lady inside the orphans greetted him. He smiled back at the lady. She waved goodbye to the women who was bringing him, then took Seungho's hand, leading him to the other kid.

"Everyone, Here's your new friend! His name is Seungho." The four boys looked up to him.

"C'mon, introduce yourself!"

"Uhm, hello I am Jung Byunghee! I was born in '87!" The small eyed boy waved his hand.

"Lee Cangsun.." The other boy said, smiling widely.

"I-I am Park.. Sanghyun." The other one said, looking at the floor. The all 4 of them looked at the other boy. He was still happily playing with puzzles in front of him. squinted his eyes in confusion once in a while, wondering why cant the puzzle pieces clicked. A few momments later, he realised every other guy was looking at him. He then tilt his head in confusion. 

"What?" He asked plainly.

"Introduce yourself!" The Byunghee boy said as he lightly pushed the younger boy.

"Oh! Cheolyong!! Bang Cheolyong!" He grins widely.

"I, I am Seungho." He said, surprised at how young the other boys are. He always thought he was gonna be the youngest in the orphans. But the other looked younger than him.

After that day, all five of them become best friends. They took care of each other, and do all things best friends do. By their teenage years, They started to have dreams. They wanted to be a singer. They practice music when they're not studying or working. They practice everyday. They always believed even through they came from an orphans, they can be anything they want to.

 

**

 

"Ready guys?" Seungho smirked as he looked at his best friends.

"Of course!" They said, happily gather around and put they hand together.

"M-BLAQ!" Seungho shouted.

"FIGHTING!" The other shouted as they throw their hands up, encouraging themself. Then they walked outside, on the stage. As they got out, they heard loud cheering from fans, shouthing their names. As they walked out they felt the adrenaline rush inside of them. The spotlight was on them, only them. The five of them smiled at each other as they hear the music of their new song played.

 

 Hollo deureoseon club club
Siganeun amado saebyeok dusidusi

 

They started singing, now they know for sure, the future is bright in front of them.