3

Guarding an Angel

Another update~ yay!


 

Yunho arrived at the Park resident not long after his talk with Junsu. He rang the doorbell. After a few minutes the door opens. Junsu stood in front of Yunho wearing pajama pants and a wife beater. Yunho chuckled at his friend who clearly had woken up when he called him earlier.

“Come in” Junsu opened the door more so Yunho could walk in. Yunho walked towards the play/office room. He opened the door and walked towards the little bundle laying on the floor on a blanket in the middle of the room. Kneeling down Yunho smiled at the little boy. Changhyun stared at him without blinking after a few second he started making noises. Yunhos’ smile grew at hyunies’ cuteness.

“Hey there little guy~” Yunho carefully picked Changhyun up and caressed his cheek with his finger. Changhyun started cooing at Yunho. Junsu was looking at Yunhos and Hyunies interactions. He smiled at the way Yunho was so carefull when handling Changhyun. ‘Yunho wil become a great father someday.’ Thought Junsu. He then walked into the room with a tray. He handed Yunho Hyunie’s bottle.

“You remember how to feed him, right~?” Junsu had taught Yoochun and Yunho how to properly feed the baby, afraid that they might chook Changhyun.

“Yeah I do, I’m not that bad with kids.” Yunho started to feed Hyunie his bottle. He had always wanted to form a family. Back when he was in high school he took a class to learn how to handle infants. His friends had made fun of him, but he ignored them. Now that he was older he was glad he took the class.

“Yunho I’ll leave Hyunie in you care while I finish my work. It won’t take long.” Yunho looked at Junsu and nodded his head.

“Sure, it’s been a while since I spent time with him.” Junsu nodded, he then grabbed his laptop and walked out the room leaving Yunho and Changhyun to play. When Junsu left Yunho looked at Changhyun which was happily drinking his milk.

“It’s just you and me for a while Hyunie.” Yunho smilled, but his smile flatter a little. Jae would have love Changhyun. He would have probably become his babysitter. ‘if he were here we would have adopted a baby just like you.’ Yunho thought.

“but he’s gone now…” as if sensing that Yunho was feeling sad. Changhyun extended his little hand toward Yunho and made little noises. Yunho smiled and held Hyunie’s hand and lightly kissed it.

“Thank you Hyunie~” Changhyun then gave Yunho a smile with the bottles still in his mouth. Yunho smiled more at how cute Changhyun was. Unknow to Yunho, Junsu had been spying on him. He smiled with tears in his eyes. He had been watching after Yunho since Jae’s funeral. He was glad that Yunho was finaly starting to be happy again.

‘Hyung you left us to soon…’ Junsu walked to his original destination and started working on his report.

 

 

 

Thailand…

 

“W-what?!?” Jaejoongs eyes grew wide. He stared at the stranger.

“Jaejoong… do you really not remember me~?” Hyunjoong asked Jaejoong again. Jaejoong recovered from his shock and shook his head.

“No… I don’t remember you.” Hyunjoong not being able to take it anymore walked out of the room. Jaejoong and Siwon stared after Hyunjoong. Siwon sighed and turned to Jae.

“Jaejoong shii~” Jaejoong turned his attention back to Siwon.

“Yes~?” Siwon looked at his clipborad he then took a seat next to Jaejoongs bed.

“Jaejoong shii, it appears you have lost some of your memory dew to the blow to your head during the accident. This doesn’t mean that you will not regain your memory. After sometime and with the help of things around you, your memory will come back. It could take a few days, weeks, months, and in some cases it takes years before the memory returns.” Jaejoong sat there listening to what the doctor was telling him. He had lost some of his memory, but he would get it back. It will take time but his memory will returned. Then it hit him.

“Dr. Choi?” Jaejoong looked at Siwon.

“You can call me Siwon.” Jaejoong nodded a bit, he then gulped the lump in his though that had formed.

“Siwon shii… You said that I was in a car accident?” Siwon nodded.

“and because of that accident… I went into a coma.” Siwon once again nodded. Jaaejoong was scared to ask the next question, but he had to know. Gulping once more he looked straight into Siwons eyes.

“H-how… h-how long was I in the c-coma?” Siwon looked at him then sighed.

“18 months.” Siwon simply replied. Jaejoongs eyes grew wide. ’18 months… I was asleep for 18 months.’ Jaejoong was freaking out, he then ce again to Siwon and asked.

“Was it true… what that man said…”Siwon looked at Jaejoong waiting for him to finish his question.

“was I really going to be his brother-in-law~?” Jaejoong looked at Siwon waiting for him to answer. Siwon didn’t know if he should tell him the truth. ‘Whether I tell him the truth or lie hell find out the truth later.’ Siwon cleared his through.

“Yes”  

 

Hyunjoongs’ POV

 

I ran out of the room. ‘He doesn’t remember he doesn’t remember’ those words kept on repeating in my head. I walked into my room and leaned against the door. I slid down the door finally letting my tears fall. ‘Jae doesn’t remember… he doesn’t remember.’ I kept on crying for what felt like hours. I was finally letting out all the pent up tears I had. I was letting my emotions run free. Jae had been the only person I cared for. After hyung started dating him everything in my life had changed. Before I met him my life had been boring, I’d felt useless so many times. My father disregarded me because I was the son of his mistress. He had ignored me for most of my life. Yunho hyung would take care of me, and even tho father had told him to leave me be. He would still hang out with me. Then hyun intruded Jaejoong to me. Jaejoong had been the first person to throw a birthday party for me. He’d been the first to say that my existence was worth something. He was the first to treat me like an equal. But now… now he didn’t remember me. He had forgotten me, even tho I knew it wasn’t his fault. I can’t help but feel hurt and betrayed. I dint know how long id been crying but I knew I’d been a while since I started to get tired. I laid on the floor curled into a ball. After a while I let sleep over take me. I drifted off to sleep with the memories of Jae.   

 

End Hyunjoongs' POV


 

Comment~ XP