2

Guarding an Angel

HI~~ so yeah its late and im on a suger high~ lol

anyways heres a short and i mean short update enjoy and comment~


 


 

Hyunjoong was is his office looking at some documents when he received the txt he had been waiting 18 months for. He’d waited for those two words that would change his life.

‘He’s awake’ after receiving the txt he immediately went out his office and rushed home. Upon arriving he got out of his car and rushed inside the house. He stopped when he was in front of the door which he had constantly visited. He gulped and with shaking hands open the door. He was greeted by a beauty looking his way. When he noticed that indeed the beauty had awaken he walked in.

“Morning Jaejoong.” He greeted the beauty sitting on the bed. Jaejoong looked at Hyunjoong for a while before he asked in a voice close to a whisper.

“Do I know you~?” When he heard that question Hyunjoongs smile faded. He just stood there for a while. He snapped out of it when the door was once again opened. Siwon walked in with a clipboard and some medicine. He looked at Hyunjoongs shocked expression and guessed he figured it out. Siwon walked to Jae and handed him the medicine which Jaejoong took.

“SIwon did he loose his memory~?” Hyunjoong asked Siwon, Siwon turned towards his best friend then back to Jaejoong.

“He lost a part of his memory… he remembers his name and his family… he remembers up until 5 years ago.” Siwon explain and Hyunjoongs eyes widen at the sudden knews.

“So he doesn’t remember me… or the guys?” Hyun asked and Siwon shook his head. Jaejoong looked at the man who had introduced himself as his doctor and the man he did not recognized.

“umm… do I know you?” Jaejoong once again asked his question which had jet to be answer.

“yes we do” Hyun replied to Jaes question. Jae looked at Hyunjoong a bit shocked.

“How?” Hyunjoong sighed then spoke with a straight face looking directly into Jeajoongs eyes.

“You were to be my brother-in-law”

 


Comment~~ *dances around like a crazy person* 

ALso bromance won an the poll so thats what it will be... or at least for most of the story *evil smile/smirk*

 

AND THANK YOU

THANK YOU SO MUCh all of you that subscribed and/or commented it makes me happy

also Thank You silent readers you guys are also loved~

Well i think i should do something out my suger high  lol  c ya~