College

The Ninja and The Assassin

 

 

SEUNGIN’s P.O.V

 

It’s official!

I’m going to be a college student today. Yey~ *throws imaginary confetti*

The idea of going to college would sometimes cross my mind but it’s just that I was too preoccupied. Before, I used to plan that I’d go directly to college right after highs chool but something happened and my path made a sudden turn. But don’t get me wrong, I love my job.

 

Maybe some things just happen for a reason. All I need to do is go with the flow and be patient; let everything fall on the right places.

It’s just a shame that I’ll be away from the organization for a while.

 

 

The University finally came to view.

Oh how I miss school. I went to a regular school before, have friends and all. But after my parents died during highschool, Yongguk oppa’s parents took me in and home schooled me.

 

 

 

 

NO ONE’s P.O.V

 

“… Sorry it took long before I had everything done but at least you’ll be moving to your new apartment this week, Baby Girl.” Himchan stole a glance at Seungin who seemed to stare in the distance.

“… New apartment…” She was still deep in thoughts.

“Yes. Your new apartment. Why? Do you want to stay with me instead?” Himchan said in a teasing manner but kept his gaze at the road ahead.

“Stay…” Seungin was still thinking of her young years in school.

 

 

That’s Himchan finally noticed that Seungin was not paying attention. He knew Seungin very well, and he knew that Seungin would react everytime he throws those teasing remarks. But she didn’t.

 

 

“Are you thinking about that Busan Guy again, Baby Girl?” Himchan feigned hurt.

 

“Busan Guy…” Seungin blinked. “Busan—“ her ears started to feel warm when she remembered her handsome savior.

“I wasn’t thinking about him.” Seungin rolled her eyes.

“Sure. Lie to me now. What’s next? You’re going to trade me for ice cream? You just met that guy and now you fantasize about him during the most random times? That’s really unfair, Baby Girl. I know that he obviously speaks in a Busan accent but my accent is no doubt far ier than his…”

 

*Himchan Drama mode activated*

 

 

“Hyung, can you please talk about things that make sense. My battery level is below 30%” Junhong complained from the backseat.

“Yah! Remember that you are in my car. Show some respect. I don’t know why I need to bring you along.” Himchan glared at the maknae through the mirror.

“Yongguk hyung wanted me to go to college too. But don’t worry, me and Seungin noona will walk next time.”

“Walk by yourself—“ Himchan sneered.

 

 

“I’ll walk by myself.” It’s not that Seungin’s annoyed by the duo’s bickering; it’s just that these two would pretty much quicken her aging. She decided to step out of the car since the school was a few meters away.

“Baby Girl, where are you going?” Himchan drove slowly as he stuck his head out the window calling for Seungin’s attention.

“I’ll call you later, oppa. Have a safe trip home. Annyeong~” Seungin waved and immediately turned her back from the latter, not even bothering to wait for a response.

 

“Yah! Seungin! Come back here, little missy. Yah!” It was too late. Seungin disappeared from their view.

“It’s no use, hyung. Noona’s already gone.” Junhong was observing his nails like it was more interesting to look at rather than his loud hyung. “Just park your car and help little Junhong look for his class.”

“Tch! Don’t you ‘hyung’ me.” Himchan whipped his head behind only to see his dongseng with an innocent smile.

 

 

 

 

 

SEUNGIN’s P.O.V

 

Escaping the Drama Diva and Robot maknae.

Mission accomplished.

 

Now all I need to do is get to class. Piece of cake.

It’s a good thing that I came an hour earlier.

 

Buisness Administration Building.

Where is this business administration building.

 

Okay, If I was a Business Administration Building, where would I be?

Wait…

That was a stupid question.

Choi Seungin, you are hopeless.

 

Go ask someone, Babo!

Answers won’t come just like that.

Right!

 

 

“Uhm… Excuse me. But can you tell me where the Business Administration Building is?” I asked a kind looking girl that happened to pass by.

“Oh. You’re new here?” she asked. I nodded in response. “Well, welcome.” A warm smile graced her face. “You see the building there?” she pointed at a particular tan colored building just at the other side of the field.

“Neh” My eyes followed where she’s pointing at.

“The Business Administration Building is just behind it. I’m sure you’ll find it immediately.”

“Neh. Kamsahamnida . . . uhh” I smiled back but not sure of how to address her.

“Hanbyul” she finished for me.

“Neh. Jeongmal kamsahamnida, Hanbyul-ssi. I’m Seungin by the way.” And bowed.

“No problem, Seungin-ssi. I’ll be going now. Annyeong.” She bowed back and left immediately like she was in a hurry.

 

Seems like she really was in a hurry. But she bothered to stop for a moment to help.

 

 

I familiarized myself with my surroundings as I strolled to the said building. Taking my time. I have a lot of spare time anyway.

Then I remembered Junhong.

Naah~ He’s with Himchan oppa anyway.

 

The whole school seemed to be busy. Students were either gathered in groups, walking, sitting by the field and I caught a few running -- late for class?

 

Chattering sounds filled the atmosphere but my ear caught something.

 

 

“Seungin?”

 

Busan accent…

An awfully familiar Busan accent…

 

“Seungin?”

I stopped on my tracks. The voice came from behind me.

 

Unhesitantly, I turned my head.

 

“Daehyun-ssi?”

He jogged to where I was. “I was afraid it wasn’t you.” His eyes turned to cresents.

“Uhh..” I didn’t know what to say.

A lot of things were running through my mind. He goes to college? And in this college? He remembers me?

 

Darn it Seungin! Find your voice! Say something!

 

“You go to college here?” finally!

“Yeah. I’m actually new here.” The smile never left his face. “And I didn’t know you’re also in college.”

I knew Daehyun was handsome, but I didn’t know he was THIS handsome. Then the memories in Jeju came rushing back.

I

Seungin stop it! You’re being creepy!

I mentally scolded myself.

 

 

 

BABY GIRL?! WHERE ARE YOU~!

My eye twitched. He just caught ¼ of the school’s total population.

Trust me, even if I left Himchan oppa in a desserted island without any means of communication, he’d still be able to wiggle himself back in my life and in the most embarassing, attention-attracting way possible.

But I can never do that. I love my oppa so—

 

“BABY GIRL?!”

 

I take it back!

 

I face-palmed and gathered all my will power to call for his attention.

 

“Oppa, I’m here!” I raised my hand so the babo can see me. But lowered it a bit when most of the attention was diverted to me.

Man! I wanna dig a hole! No! Not to crawl and hide in it. But to bury a loud mouth in.

 

 

“Do you have any idea how worried I was, baby girl? I had to endure everything with Junhong. I crossed seas! I climbed mountains! I—“ he was flailing his arms around, describing his larger-than-life exaggerations.

“You’re being dramatic again, oppa. I just left you for a few minutes.”

 

 

By this time Himchan oppa’s attention wasn’t on me anymore, it was on Daehyun who on the other hand was looking back at Himchan oppa.

“Erm… Himchan oppa this is Daehyun. Daehyun this is Himchan oppa.” I spoke.

For some reason, I can sense thick tension starting to form.

 

“No wonder you left, Seungin.” Himchan oppa’s expression was unreadable. “First that Busan guy, now him.”

 

Mental Breakdown.

 

What the hell did he just said?! What would Daehyun think?

He is really digging his own grave.

Daehyun on the other hand looked serious.

 

 

“Oppa, he IS that busan guy.” I said through gritted teeth.

The idiot blinked. Yes. I called him an idiot. As much as I wanted to respect him, he’s just giving me more reasons not to.

“He is?” Himchan oppa’s face morphed from blank innocent to an eye-blinding smile. “He is! Annyeong haseyo Daehyun-ssi. I’m Kim Himchan, Seungin’s beloved boyfriend.” He extended an arm to which Daehyun accepted. “And since you saved my jagiya back in Jeju, you can call me hyung. Seungin told me you’re just a few years older than her—Ow! Baby girl, why’d you do that?”

My knuckle voluntarily and a bit harshly landed on his stomach.

 

“Don’t talk gibberish. You’re not my boyfriend.” Luckily I was able to recover from a mental breakdown earlier. What can I do? I had to do something to shut Himchan oppa up.

Daehyun chuckled. “It’s nice to meet you…uhm… hyung.”

 

 

 

“Daehyun, let’s go.”

 

We all turned to the direction of a feminine voice.

 

Hair darker than black.

Porcelain skin.

Pink Lips.

Wow. She’s gorgeous.

 

 

“I’ll see you around, Seungin, Hyung. Got to go.” Daehyun bowed.

“Neh. Annyeong.” I faked as smile.

Wait…

Why was I faking a smile?

Himchan oppa didn’t say anything, he just nodded.

 

Then just like that, they were gone.

 

 

I sighed and looked at Himchan oppa.

Oh no. He has one of those mocking smiles that said ‘I am going to tease you until your ears hurt and beg for mercy’.

Seungin prepare yourself.

 

“Is my baby girl jealous?” he poked my side.

“No. Why would I be? Wait. Where’s Junhong?” I glanced around, but there were no signs of the giant baby.

 

“Junhong?” he scratched his head. “Oh right. Junhong.” He snapped his fingers. “He was trailing behind me just now.”

“Oppa! Did you do something?”

“I swear I didn’t. He really was with me a minute ago.”

“Oppa!”

 

 

 

 

 

DAEHYUN’s P.O.V

 

Seungin.

 

“First that busan guy, now him?”

“Oppa, he IS that busan guy.”

The words keep on ringing in my head like a song on replay.

Cute…

 

 

“Hyung, you’re creeping me out. That smile on your face outshines mine.” Jongup nudged my side.

The Japanese doll was walking in front of us, just a few good feet away. So I doubt she can hear us. Actually, I doubt it if she’d even bother listening.

“Do you remember that girl I told you about? The one I met in Jeju?”

“That was her?”

“Yup.”

“So she’s the reason behind your smile? She seems nice, hyung.” Jongup kicked a rock. “So you like her?”

I shrugged. “I don’t know, Uppie. Maybe I do.”

“Maybe?”

Swinging my arms over Jongup’s shoulder. “Aigoo. Is my dongseng that interested?”

 

 

 

 

 


 

Author’s note:

 

Annyeong dear beloved readers and subbies~

I’m really really sorry if it took me long. Midterm exams came and I misplaced my USB. I keep my private documents and other stuff in there because my brother and niece also uses the laptop. And I don’t trust them.

So I had trouble rewriting the whole chapter.

But I do hope you like it. More DaehyunxOC moments to come. Please wait for it.

I’ll update as soon as possible.

Please leave comments and subscribe.

Jeongmal Kamsahamnida ~(^o^~)

Chuck~ ^3^

 

Love,

Bluebowtie