Day 2

SHINee Bakery

(I might re edit this chapter as i'm not satisifed with it but i'll add it anyways. jsut may change well see.)

 

 

It was the second day and Kibum was once again stood outside of work. This time it was Taemin who turned up first, he didn’t say much mostly because he was listening to his music but he kept glancing at the other. Jonghyun turned up and he and Kibum started to natter away. Then Minho turned up and once again he found himself hiding behind Kibum.

Taemin pulled his earphones out and smiled. ‘Hey Kibum there is a frog behind you, shall I catch it, and cook it then we all can have frog legs for lunch’

Jonghyun started to snigger and turn away from the others to hide his laughter. Kibum rolled his eyes. Minho peeped out to look at the other ready to speak before.

‘Oh you guys are here before me –wow’ Jinki smiled as he opened the door, they set up all doing their fair share. And at 9:00 their first bunch of customers turned up.

So far all went smoothly mostly because Minho and Taemin was no-where near each other. At 11:30 a friend turned up.

~

‘Taemin Hyung!’ One male said as he stepped inside.

‘Kai! what are you doing here’ Taemin said happily showing a whole pleasant happy side to Minho. He ran over and hugged the other male.

‘Oh you know, I thought I’d come down and visit, how’s the family?’

Jinki popped his head from the kitchens ‘I’m great thank you’ he waved. Kai smiled back

‘Hi Hyung’

Jinki popped out and gave the younger a hug ‘So when is the wedding?’

Kai blushed and scratched his back ‘In a few weeks –though I have some news to tell you’

Taemin and Jinki got close waiting for the news. ‘I’m moving to America for 2 years to attend the dance academy. Both boys’ mouths dropped open.

‘What!’ Taemin said loudly he turned to Jinki ‘they told me that there were no more places left –I could have gone’ he stomped off into the back room. Jinki patted Kai shoulder.

‘Its okay –congratulations by the way, you leave after the wedding right?’

‘Yeah –tell Taemin Hyung I’m sorry’

‘Don’t worry about it –he can apply next year and you can help him get in’

Kai nodded and hugged the male then he ordered a coffee and bun to go then left, shouting a goodbye to Taemin who did not respond.

~

Jinki walked to the back room of the kitchen to see Taemin sat on his bum in the corner. His face that of anger and confusion. Jinki came in a sat beside him, wrapping an arm around his thin frame. ‘You know that you can always apply next year’

Taemin gave a small nod –but I was so hopeful this year, this is the second time they have done this –first it was Eunhyuk who got in now Kai’ He sighed. ‘Maybe I’m just not good enough of a dancer’ he slowly stood from the floor and reset his apron, and walked out to do his job as cleaner. Minho watched him from the till.

Kibum and Jonghyun resumed their roles as waiter and coffee maker. Jonghyun made sure to touch Kibum hands as he passed the tray of drinks to the customers.

At 2:45 there was only one person in the bakery shop. Jinki brought out his fresh batch and allowed his workers one of them. Jonghyun swiped some of the cream on one jam cream cake and blopped it on Kibum’s nose. Kibum surprised by this swiped it onto his finger and it off making a fake moan.

Jinki shook the head at the two; he glanced over to Minho who was scoffing down a chocolate muffin. Then to Taemin who was picking at a banana flavoured cookie.

‘Noo key don’t -stop’ Jonghyun shouted playfully as Kibum tried to put some of his vanilla cream on Jonghyun. Kibum started to chase him around the room.

‘Come back puppy I want to play’

Minho started to laugh as Kibum managed to corner the male. Who slid down the wall to hide in a ball. Kibum started to drop small bits of his bun on the male’s spiked hair. Then it turned 3:00 and suddenly the room was full of the visitors to the area. All four got back into work. But Taemin didn’t even bother to torture Minho; he just didn’t have it in him. The only thing he could do was glare at the man who watched him.

‘Shop staring at me frog’

Minho looked away and sighed. Jinki with his again new batch sat beside Minho ‘what’s up Minho?’

Minho sighed ‘I just know how he feel –you know I was applying for the football academy when –well you know what happened’. He sighed. ‘I just wanted to offer some support I guess’.

Jinki smiled ‘Just let him be for a bit he be back to normal tomorrow’.

~

The second day continued that way. Taemin spent the afternoon with his earphone plugged in cleaning the mess on the floor and aloud to leave earlier when he dropped a tray smashing two mugs and a plate, he snapped and threw it sweeping brush at the wall before being pulled into a hug by Jinki and sent home.

When it became closing time Jinki let the three employs leave before closing for the next day.

 

 

 

(Hmm okay? might change i'll see)