Day 1

SHINee Bakery

(Okay so first chapter i did kinda rush type so if it bit rubish i'm sorry :( i may re-write in the future)

Enjoy :)

 

 

Jinki owned a bakery the bakery with scrumptious cakes and mouth watering buns. Coffee, Tea and fancy drinks. He was popular in the area where he worked. The owner had four employees he had two groups the MWF’s and the TTS’s. In group MWF was Choi Minho and Kim Kibum. Friends since childhood. In group TTS was Lee Taemin, Jinki’s cousin and Kim Jonghyun, both roommates. The two groups worked for Jinki alternate days but never had the two met each other, they may have past in the street, but neither had spoken to the others.

It was a holiday week and there was a special event to happen in the local park, Jinki’s SHINee bakery shop had been put on the list as the place to visit. So Jinki asked his two teams to work together every day for that week. With the bribe of double pay the boys agreed.

~

Day 1

It was 8:00 and Kibum stood outside of the shop leaning against the entrance door. His hair was shaved to the sides and his had a curly mop at the middle. He was looking at his watch waiting for Minho.

‘The shop doesn’t open until 9:00’ a male said. Kibum looked up at the spiky haired male and his dino like features. Kibum looked his over and smiled.

‘I know –I work here’

‘Oh you’re the MWF’s’

‘The what?

‘The Mon/Wed/Fri crew?’

‘Oh yes that me I’m Kibum’ he held his thin hand out, and the male took it.

‘Jonghyun’ he shook the hand. ‘It’s a pleasure to meet you’ he winked at the male.

At 8:15 Jinki turned up to opened the shop he found his two workers chatting and laughing together. They went inside. While Jinki got the delivered bakery items in, Kibum helped Jonghyun pull all the chairs from the tables down and do a quick floor sweep. And then checked the cash checkout till. Jinki smiled at his workers ‘Thanks by the way you guys, this means a lot to me’

~

Kibum placed the cupcakes in the glassed area shelf near the cash till. Jonghyun started up the coffee machine and hot water tank.   

At 8:35 the boys waited for two more, Minho and Taemin. Minho was a tall dark haired handsome male, while Taemin was a thin brunette haired pretty looking male.

Minho walked into the bakery with a running bloody nose. He grabbed a bunch of napkins and pinched his nose.

‘Sorry I’m late I accidently ran into this girl and when I helped her she punched me in the face.

Kibum snorted ‘Ha’ he moved Minho closer so he could check if his nose was broken or not.

A moment later the door pinged. And a young male walked in he smiled at Jonghyun and Jinki. ‘Sorry I’m late this jerk ran into me and he had the nerve to called me ‘Miss’ so I punched him in the face’ he looked over to the other workers he would work with and gasped seeing Minho ‘YOU!’

Minho eyes widened and hid behind Kibum like that would protect him.

Taemin pointed at the male ‘You’re the frog faced jerk who knocked me down’

Minho grabbed Kibum like a shield.

‘I’m sorry Miss I thought-’  

‘I AM NOT A GIRL!’

Minho looked at the male over and gasped ‘I’m sorry – I didn’t mean it’s just your really-’

‘What pretty, if you call me pretty I will rip your head off and throw it to the dogs’.

Minho gulped. Kibum on the other hand roared with laughter ‘Oh my life, such a scary little cutie’

Taemin glared at Kibum.

‘You should’ve see him when we dressed him as a girl’

‘HYUNG!’

The back kitchen door opened and Jinki walked out smiling. ‘Well now that we all are he, Kibum, Minho this is Jonghyun and Taemin’ he looked at Minho whom was peeping behind Kibum at the youngest. Kibum was smiling at Jonghyun and him the same back. Taemin was glaring darts at Minho.

~

When the shop finally opened for business, Kibum took the role of cashier. Jonghyun started making the drinks. Minho was the table’s waiter while Taemin did the cleaning up. By 12:00 it was packed, with visitors and tourists. Jonghyun and Key started to joke flirt with one another Jonghyun pressing up near Key as he mentioned what drink the customer had ordered. Or when he reached over to grab the small cupcakes. Key was in the right spot to slap his behind.  

Minho on the other hand was trying to avoid Taemin who was aiming to trip him with the broom. Finally Taemin got him. He crashed onto the floor. Minho stood up quickly ‘WHY YOU LITTLE’ He lifted his fist back ready to hit Taemin.

Jinki ran from the back kitchens when he saw this. But Minho slowly put down his hand as Taemin laughed at him. ‘I’m sorry I can’t hit a girl

Taemin stopped laughing and lunched on Minho knocking him back onto the floor. The visitors watched amused as Taemin pinned Minho down sitting on his chest, while rubbing the table cloth in his face.

‘WHAT DID YOU CALL ME FROG!’

‘YAH GET OF ME GIRLY!’

Jinki watched shaking his head. ‘I thought those two would become best friends they have so much in common’ he muttered. Jonghyun was filming it on his phone. ‘This is awesome’ Kibum laughed at the sight.

~

The second time it happened Jonghyun and Kibum intervened.

‘CALL ME A GIRL ONE MORE TIME FROG AND I SWEAR –no Jonghyun let me at him –I’ll rip his face off’

Kibum helped Minho up ‘Stop it Min, you’re going to end up in hospital if you continue’

Jinki apologised to the amused customers he changed the jobs in the shop. Taemin now on the till, Minho cleaning, Key doing the drinks and Jonghyun taking orders. Day one finally finished.

‘Thank you for today Guys it meant a lot. He watched them leave the shop Taemin trying to trip Minho once again.  Jinki sat on a stool behind the counter he puffed out air.

‘It’s is going to be a long week’ 

 

 

(Yes -No Good -Bad ?? :S)