Day 3

SHINee Bakery

(I feeel like this one is laaaaaaame so it might i jsut cant seeem to right atm with this sooo i'm soory if it :( )

 

 

 

 

The third day at the SHINee bakery Minho was late, very late and he was not at all happy. And mostly because he did not turn up alone.

‘Minho’ Jinki spoke ‘why did you bring Yoogeun’

Minho huffed as he shuffle the child in his arms. ‘Sulli –one day I’m going to kill her bring her back to life and kill her again’ he groaned. ‘Left him on my doorstep in the early hours, she LEFT him on my doorstep!! I didn’t find him until I was leaving, he didn’t even knock’

He slowly put the child down who pouted up at him.

‘He can stay for today but tomorrow you get him in a playschool’ Jinki said. Minho nodded.

Kibum came over with a tray full of cups and placed them down ‘Is that my yoooogie’ He said picking the boy up ‘Come here you’ he swung the boy around. The boy giggled and cuddled Kibum back.

Jonghyun joined leaving his cleaning to coo at the child.

Taemin watched from the till he had returned and he was smiling at the little one’s laughter.

‘You kid can help me clean up’ Jonghyun said in a child voice ‘Cant you’ the little boy nodded. Soon enough Yoogeun was brushing the floor to the best of his ability.

Minho was passing a bag with cupcakes in over to the customer, turned to see Taemin looking at the kid.

‘Cute isn’t he’

Taemin jumped and glared at Minho ‘Yeah –your son must have gotten his looks from his mother’

Minho snorted ‘My son HAHAHAHA!’ he held his tummy ‘He’s not my son –he’s my little brother’

‘Oh’ was all Taemin could say ‘Your mother sounds nice’

‘Mother? Sulli –nope stepmom actually’ he chuckled ‘my mum lives in America’

‘Oh’

There was silence again the two looked over to Kibum and Jonghyun who was gushing over the child and also the customers too.

‘I wish he was my son –I’d treat him a hell of a lot better than my father or his mom’

Minho sighed then started to take the next orders as new customers turned up. Taemin sighed as he looked at the little boy, the small boy was now stood on Jonghyun sweeping brush and being pushed around.

‘Cupcake’ Jinki spoke.

‘Nah –I’m good thanks’ Jinki ruffled his hair ‘Your thinking about your Mother again?’

Taemin nodded ‘Yeah’

Minho even though was looking busy silently listened in as Jinki told Taemin to forget her and move on. After Jinki walked away Minho turned to Taemin.

‘So –look I think we got off on the wrong foot –how about we go out for a drink and start over?’

Taemin nibbled on his thumb ‘Okay’

Minho smiled ‘Great’ he turned back to his next customer as the previous paid with Taemin.

Taemin glanced over at Minho and continued gnawing on his thumb; he glared for a moment before sighing. ‘Hey frog?’

Minho looked over ‘Hmm?’

‘If you wanting to get me drunk, and into my pants it won’t work’

Minho eyes grew wide and he shook his head ‘No –no I wouldn’t dare –oh don’t think of me like that –I meant as friends –I don’t –it’s’ he coughed ‘Just a drink –one drink –even if it none alcoholic okay’

Taemin pursed his lips ‘Fine –who’s going to look after him though?’ he pointed at Yoogeun.

‘Kibum will take him –he loves that kid more than me’

‘Hmmh’

The day continued as it was until the end finally the guys packed up Kibum and Jonghyun left with Yoogeun while Minho waited for Taemin who was taking his time to leave. Jinki closed he bakery and waved to the two before they slowly walked to the local pub.

 

 

 

(Yeah .....not so good :( )