Problems arise

HEY YOU, VIOLENT GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your heart was beating like crazy as you turned your head to the nice voice that you had only heard once. But still you remembered it because... 

it had a melody.

Daehyun was glaring at Jongup with furious eyes. When Daehyun arrived the tension rose and everyone was holding their breath. 

You blinked many times not understanding why this guy, this mysterious guy from B.A.P, wanted to help you. 

"Did you forget our agreement with Teen top? Hm, Jongup?" 

A shiver ran down your spine as your heard Daehyun say Jongup's name. It sounded so terrifying with his nice, singers voice. 

Jongup was scared. His hyung could be really scary when he was mad, not to talk about when he was furious. 

Daehyun let go of Jongup's fist and lowered his hand. "We agreed on to not enter each others school and not have anything to do with each other, remember?" 

Jongup nodded slowly. "Y-yes hyung.." 

"Let's go." 

Jongup turned around even though he didn't want to, but he didn't dare to oppose his hyung when he was mad. Then he started to walk towards the exit. 

You watched him as he moved through the corridor. 

"Sorry.." Daehyun muttered so quiet that probably only you could hear it. 

You flinched. Never did you expect him to apologize, not when he looked so furious. Then he walked past you so quiet like he wasn't even there.

And with Jongup in front of him they eventually left the school building.

You felt someone lay his hand on your head. "Aish stupid girl..." Taemin said with a sigh. 

"I'm glad you're ok.." You said with a small smile. 

The crowd who had gathered to watch dispatched in different directions but muttered a few words like; "What was that.." "What secret?" "Omo I was so scared when B.A.P came.." 

You let out a heavy sigh. *That was close..* 

 

 

But fate decided to test you once again in the afternoon. 

Everyone sat without a teacher and studied in the classroom. The teacher was having a meeting and everyone had self-study time.

You let out a yawn after trying to do some math for a while. *I'm so tired..* Your eyes looked around at your classmates who were still studyin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter