Back

HEY YOU, VIOLENT GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stood there with big eyes and was in a big shock. 

L.joe leaned back with a smirk. "You got some nice lips.." He said and his lips.

You didn't move. You had never expected him to turn around and do that, pressing his lips against yours.

*M-my first kiss!! L.JOE STOLE MY FIRST KISS!!!!* You were throwing a tantrum inside your head but on the outside you were too shocked to move. 

"Talk, or I'll do it again." 

You got thrown back to reality. "Wh-why did you do that!!??" You yelled at him with tomato red cheeks. 

L.joe looked at you with innocent eyes. Then he shrugged. "Because I wanted?"

You clenched your fists but L.joe suddenly pushed you against the wall and placed his hand right next to your head. "You're forgiven." 

You were gaping. His closeness made your cheeks turn another shade of red. 

L.joe leaned back and looked at the wall. "I'm not painting anymore." Then he turned his glance to you. "Let me walk you home." 

You threw him a punch but L.joe ducked easily. "I-I can walk home on my own!!!" You shouted before running off. "Don't dare tell anyone about my st-strength!!!" 

L.joe blinked at your back running away from him. "Funny girl.." He said with an amused smile. 

*THAT IDIOT STOLE MY FIRST KISS NOO!!!*

While L.joe looked at your back, another shadow was hiding and had watched you two close by. The person smirked. *Oh I see... that's how it is?* 

 

 

You walked to school with blood red eyes. *I couldn't sleep a second last night...* 

Taemin, of course, recognized your eyes. Only a blind person would be able to miss them. "Did you have a nightmare Ahri?"

You felt sad, because you didn't want to tell him about yesterday. It just didn't feel right to talk about it with him. "Uh no... I just met L.joe after school and apologized.." 

Taemin was quiet and yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter