Gratitude

HEY YOU, VIOLENT GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let him go." 

Your foot was a few inches in front of Jenny's face. 

You didn't want to fight, you were tired of it. But L.joe's voice in your head. You were enough,

being strong and violent meant that you could protect your friends and your friends thought you were enough by being yourself. Taemin wanted you to be normal since that was what you wanted but he always accepted you when you behaved like a boy kicking him and hitting him. L.joe also liked you, for the one you were. 

And who cared, you had always been this way, why change now? All the times you wanted to be ordinary and giggling cutely like other girls was now by, you even felt a little embarrassed over how you wanted to be like that.

"Have you changed your mind?" Jenny wasn't scared when you tried to kick her and she wasn't now either. 

"Jenny." 

You froze. 

"Kh." Jenny looked irritated and a little scared. 

You lowered your foot and turned around. 

Daehyun stood a few metres away from you. His face who always looked cold and calm, this time he looked shocked. 

Then he furrowed his brows and approached you. "What're you doing here?" 

Taemin who was trapped found his chance. He brought all his willpower together and managed to punch the guy holding him against the wall. The punch landed on his head and made the guy limp backwards. Taemin didn't rest as he kicked the guy in the stomach and he fell down to the floor in pain. 

You dropped your jaw at the sight. *Have Taemin always been like this?* It felt weird to see Taemin fight someone but it also felt.... good. 

"You damn little-" The other guy said and stormed against Taemin with his fist ready. 

Taemin was too slow and couldn't avoid it. 

"UGHH!!!" 

The guy fell down to the floor by a punch from Daehyun. 

You were speechless. Why did he hit one of his own? 

"Go." He glared at them. 

 

 

 

"Just let it go, she'll be back soon... maybe she's just buying something to thank us with for saving her.." Ricky was so damn tired of this. L.joe wasn't your mom so why did he act like one. 

Then it hit him. Why didn't L.joe think of this. 

"Crap!!" He cursed. 

Everyone looked up. 

"She's going to Daehyun." 

 

 

 

"What're you doing here?" Daehyun didn't look to happy to see you but who could blame him, you weren't friends or anything like that. 

The three guys and Jenny did as Daehyun told them and walked away, leaving you and Taemin with Daehyun. 

"Uh... I wanted to thank you..." You said a little nervous. "For saving me.. and Teen top from Exo." 

Daehyun was quiet for a few seconds. 

"Is Teen top with you?" 

"N-no! It's just me and Taemin." 

He seemed to believe you since he didn't ask more about it. 

"If you're done, get lost, this school is not like yours, everyon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter