Trouble

Star Catcher

     "P-Please, Junho. Please don't be like this." Sohee pleaded.

Junho smirked. "Why not? Junsu has been the best dongsaeng to you ever since you've arrived in Korea. Why not give you some conflict to worry about?"

"W-Why would you ever want to give information about JYJ to my boss?" Sohee asked. "Junsu's your brother, goodness."

"Do you think I care?" Junho laughed coldly. "Junsu has been experiencing the music life for years. He's lived the good life. I, on the other hand, was a weak brother who couldn't be as bright of a star as him. Now that I can experience something so amazing, becoming a star, how can I go against your boss, who's working for one of Korea's most famous music companies?"

Sohee couldn't believe her ears. Did Junho just say that he didn't care about his own brother?! They were such great friends! Junsu is Junho's twin! His family! How can Junho do this? Sohee could only think of one answer - jealousy. Junho was jealous of Junsu's celebrity life.

"Junho, even if that's true, you can't do this," Sohee said. "It isn't right. It isn't fair."

"Nothing in life is fair," Junho replied. "If life was fair, I would've been able to sing just like Junsu, years ago, instead of now. I would've been even more popular, even more famous than him by far!"

"Ani," Sohee whispered with hurt. "You never used to be like this, Junho. You loved Junsu. He was your best friend. How did this happen?"

He didn't reply at first. Junho gave a sober smile. "Because of you. You are the reason why I've changed, Sohee. The way you abandoned me and never even tried to stay in contact with me. But I'm fine with it now. Because now I get what I wanted - music."

Sohee's tears trickled down. Junho's accusation was heart-breaking. Well, she didn't blame him for it. After all, it was true. Sohee had been determined to never see or talk to Junho again after moving to America. She'd thought that it was unbearable. She hadn't wanted to bury herself in the past; she just wanted to stay in the present and move to the future.

"So,"Junho said, not caring about Sohee's quietness. "You better make up your mind as to whether or not you're dating me. I'll give you some time, but you better make your decision quick. I'm not patient with these things. And you know what the consequences are if you don't date me."

WIth that, Junho turned his back on the sobbing Sohee and walked towards a room. Just as he was about to turn the knob, Sohee stared at him in confusion. "What. . .are you doing? Why are you entering that room? You don't live here!"

Junho turned to face Sohee and smriked again. "Well, lady, I decided to come and stay here for a while. Give you guys some company. Isn't that sweet of me, honey?"

"Don't call me that!" Sohee snarled.

Junho pretended to look hurt. "Oh, Sohee. I used to call you that all the time! You loved that nickname! What's going on?"

Sohee glared at him. "We broke up. You're not allowed to call me that now. And why are you staying here, huh?"

Junho gave an evil grin. "Heh. Do you think I'll just go away and never come back. I'm afraid that you, sneaky girl, will plan to escape, so this is a warn - "

"Junho?!"

Sohee and Junho turned their heads toward the voice. Junsu had froze at the entrance of the gate. Jaejoong and Yoochun were right behind him. Junsu's eyes got excited.

"Hyung! I've missed you!" He ran towards his twin brother and gave him an emotional hug. Junho instantly put up a caring smile. He petted Junsu's head.

"Aww. I've missed you too, Junsu." he said. Sohee gave a silent glare. Junho winked.

"I've missed you so much, Junho!" Junsu exclaimed. "Where have you been? And why are you here?"

"I've been in Japan this whole time. I've been promoting my new songs here. My fans love me. Heh heh. I heard that you guys were around, so I decided to come for a visit. Is it alright if I stay for a couple days? I love this house."

"Of course!" Junsu answered.

Sohee's eyes bulged out widely. MWUH?! NOO! NO WAY!

"Oh, gomawo, my sweet dongsaeng." Junho said with a polite bow.

Junsu grinned. "My pleasure, hyung. You are definitely allowed to stay."

"Oh," Sohee said. "Well, Junho, aren't you a little too busy to stay here? You said that you were promoting. I'd rather you not come if you're so busy. We all want the best for you."

"Hmm. You're right." Junho said. "But i've told my manager that I've been wanting to take some rest lately. Don't worry, Sohee. You needn't treat me so kindly, my love."

Jaejoong stiffened at Junho's words. "Actually, she isn't your lover now, is she?"

Junho raised his eyebrows at Jaejoong. "Hm? Oh, that's right. Sohee told me that she has someone new now. Who would that be?"

Jaejoong wrapped his arm around Sohee. "That would be me, of course."

Junho's eyes turned dark. "Oh. I see."

Sohee bit her lip with worry. Jaejoong kissed her head again. She smiled at him.

"Welcome back. How was the meeting?"

Jaejoong grimaced. "The discussion was mostly about you. They didn't know who you were and they wanted us to tell them, but we didn't."

Sohee sighed in relief. Junho stared at the couple bitterly.

"When did you two get together?" he asked curiously.

"Just recently." Jaejoong replied. His voice was guarded.

"Junho, when did you get here?" Yoochun asked.

"Just now." Junho answered.

"Hey, let's go get something to eat together," Junsu said. "To celebrate seeing my brother. Oh, and for his promotions in Japan."

"Good idea." Junho said, smiling.

"But. . . what about Sohee's curry?" Yoochun asked quietly.

Sohee laughed. "Um, you guys go on ahead. I'll stay to watch the house."

"Ani!" Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu yelled at once.

Junho gave a surprised expression at the boys' reactions. Sohee sighed.

"I don't feel like eating out today. Mianhe. I'll stay at home."

"Well, then, I don't really wanna go." Yoochun said.

"Ye. I feel the same. Let's go another time." Junsu said.

"Mwuh?" Junho exclaimed. "Didn't you guys want to come celebrate for me? Just because she's not going doesn't mean you guys can't."

Sohee frowned. "Come on, just go. I'll be fine. Just go."

After a little more persuasion, Junsu agreed to go. So did Yoochun. But not Jaejoong.

"I'll stay home with Sohee." he stated firmly.

"Ani, Jaejoong, go. You should explore Japan." Sohee urged.

Jaejoong shook his head confidently. "Nope. I want to stay home today. You can't make me go."

Yoochun gave Sohee a smile. "Just let him stay, Sohee. He never listens."

Junsu laughed and Jaejoong punched him in the arm. Junho sighed.

"Alright then. We'll be going now. To celebrate for me. Let's go."

Yoochun and Junsu nodded. They waved at Jaejoong and Sohee before disappearing.

Sohee sighed. "Alright. Well, I was planning on doing some shopping to make Pineapple Curry, but - "

"I'm not hungry." Jaejoong interrupted.

"E-Eh? You're not?" Sohee asked.

Jaejoong nodded. "I had a big lunch, so no. I'm full."

"So am I," Sohee replied. "That steak was delicious."

Jaejoong smiled at her. "You know, since neither of us are hungry, we don't have to eat. We can do other things."

"Like what?" Sohee asked.

Jaejoong instantly planted his mouth over Sohee's. Sohee's eyes widened in surprise, but she kissed him back. Jaejoong deepened the kiss, wrapping his arms around Sohee. Sohee's fingers gripped into fists as her heart beat pumped wildly. Jaejoong's heart was doing the same. When the pair stopped kissing, Jaejoong grinned at Sohee while she crossed her arms.

"Is that what you plan to do while they're gone?" she asked.

"Why not?" Jaejoong suggested.

When Sohee didn't reply, he slid his hands on her waist. Sohee couldn't help but smile.

"Jaejoong, coming to Japan was for sight-seeing, not for staying home and being in love."

"I'd very much like to be in love with you." Jaejoong said, kissing her neck.

Sohee giggled. "Stop it, Jaejoong!"

Jaejoong ignored her and continued to kiss her. Sohee's breath became rough. She didn't even notice when Jaejoong brought them to his room. Sohee gasped slightly. Omo! What do I do? This. . . I haven't done this since. . . never mind. I'm nervous. . .

The room was dark and silent as Jaejoong walked inside. He was nervous as well. He always was. Jaejoong closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Sohee, do you. . . want to?"

This was a question that alarmed Sohee. She'd never received such a question. Her first time had been with Junho. He'd never even asked any questions. Jaejoong is so polite and sweet. Sohee thought. Nothing like Junho.

"Yes." Sohee answered.