First Love

Star Catcher

Sohee let herself gaze away at the view. She was on the balcony of her room. The height was incredibly tall, letting the view of Japan be even more clearer. Sohee began to take pictures with her camera that she'd brought with her.

She gasped in surprise when hands wrapped around her from behind. "Jaejoong?"

He chuckled. "Who else?"

Jaejoong held her tightly while Sohee forgot all about picture taking and closed her eyes comfortably. Jaejoong turned Sohee around and brushed her hair behind an ear. "How's the view?"

"Beautiful." she replied, staring at his angel face.

Jaejoong smiled. "I'm talking about the scenery, not me."

Sohee turned back around to look. "It looks great. I love it. I'm so happy that my room can see so much. It's the perfect spot."

Jaejoong draped his arm around Sohee's waist. "Ye. I helped Junsu pick it out. I knew you'd love it. I also have something to give you."

Jaejoong took out a dainty silver necklace with diamonds around a heart. He put it on Sohee's neck while she admired it. "It's beautiful! Thank you, Jaejoong! You're so sweet!"

Sohee's eyes trailed up to Jaejoong's lips.  Control yourself. Even if a necklace makes you happy, it doesn't mean you should kiss him so much. But Sohee couldn't help it. She kissed him lovingly. Her lips crushing against his. Jaejoong's scent lingered on her skin as he trailed his fingers across her face. Sohee shuddered and hugged him as they kissed.

Jaejoong chuckled. "If I knew that I would get such a response, I'd buy you gifts all the time." Sohee blushed and laughed.

They stared silently at the view for a while. Then, loud footsteps from behind them echoed. The couple turned around and saw Junsu pacing to them.

"Annyeong, noona and hyung." he greeted.

Sohee bowed. "Annyeong, Junsu."

"What's up?" Jaejoong asked.

"Jaejoong, we need to go to a conference today. It was a sudden thing. Look at the newspaper." Junsu said, holding up the paper in his hands.

Jaejoong grabbed it and Sohee read it with him. They both gasped at the front headlines. There was a huge picture, too. Yoochun, Junsu, and Jaejoong were at the airport. Jaejoong was holding Sohee's hand. The article was mostly about possible dating rumors between Jaejoong and the mysterious girl who's face wasn't clearly shown. No one knew who she was. Yet.

"Can Sohee come?" Jaejoong asked.He didn't want Sohee to be left all alone.

"Hyung, are you crazy?" Junsu said. "Then, the company will know who she is. We don't need noona to be known to even more people."

"He's right." Sohee said, patting Jaejoong's arm. "I'll stay here and watch the house."

Yoochun grinned. "Hopefully you'll make that pineapple curry from last time."

"Sure." Sohee smiled.

"We'll be back soon." Jaejoong said, kissing the top of her head. Sohee nodded and walked them out of the building.

I wonder when they'll be back? I should probably go out to do some shopping. Look around for supermarkets. After all, I need to make pineapple curry for those three. They won't mind if I go out to do some shopping, right? I hope.

Sohee grabbed her bag and a coat. She put on her shoes and walked towards the exit. As she swung open the door, she saw a figure standing in front of the gate. She gasped in surprise. The person standing there was her first love.

"J-Junho?!"

He gave her a dark smile. "Long time no see."

~ ~ ~

"What in the world are you doing here?" Sohee asked.

"You didn't know? I've been promoting in Japan." Junho answered.

"P-Promoting? How?" Sohee asked.

"You really don't care about me, do you? Me, ex-boyfriend, has started to go into the singing industry. My stage name is ZUNO."

Sohee bowed. "Congratulations, Junho! I'm sorry that I haven't been able to stay in contact with you for so long."

Junho stepped closer to her. "Hmm. . .is that how it was? Ani. You chose to leave me. Don't apologize like you care."

Sohee hadn't expected Junho to talk like that. Back then, he'd been a sweet, kind, and funny boy. But I guess it's because I left him. I mean, who wouldn't be frustrated about their lover leaving them? But Sohee felt that there was something different about Junho. Not in a good way. Junho's personality seemed. . . different. He didn't seem to be the same person from so many years ago, the Junho that Sohee had dated in high school.

"Anyways," he continued. "I didn't come here to bicker with you. I came here to check up on you. And ask for updates."

"Updates?" Sohee repeated. "I'm not a member of Asianfanfics, so you can't ask me to update on any stories." (Author's Note: Okay, that was a very off-topic joke, sorry. I just had to add that, LOL.)

Junho smiled. "Ani. I'm talking about your boss."

"Y-You know my boss?" Sohee asked. She hadn't expected that.

"Ne," Junho nodded his head. "Your boss knows me pretty well. He knew that I was in Japan, so he asked me to check up on you and ask you for any information. I know that you have plenty to say about JYJ."

Sohee stepped back. ". . .Ani. I don't."

Junho took another step towards the frightened girl. "Are you sure? You've been involving yourself with them very much lately, I've heard. You should have some information that your boss needs."

"D-Do you know all about this? About the reason why Boss asked me to come?" Sohee asked. If so, I'm in trouble. Junho is Junsu's brother after all. If he knows that I came here to hand information to Boss, things might get bad.

"Of course I know." Junho said, brushing Sohee's chin with his fingers. "I know everything. Your boss told me everything."

Sohee gasped. "P-Please don't tell on me! Please!"

Junho chuckled and moved his head closer to Sohee. "Why would I? You were my girlfriend. I would never do something like that to you. I'm just the messenger. So, tell me any information that you've got."

"I. . .I have nothing knew." Sohee whispered softly.

"Nothing?" Junho asked. Sohee shook her head.

"Well then," he grinned playfully. "I'll make things a little more fun for you."

"Mwuh. . .?" Sohee said.

Junho kissed her on the cheek. "Date me again."

"M-Mwuh?!" Sohee exclaimed.

"You heard me." he said. "Go out with me again, Sohee."

"Anya!" Sohee shouted.

Junho stared at her in surprise. "What? Why would you say no?"

Then he stared at Sohee's necklace that lay preciously on her neck. "Ah. I see how it is. You're dating someone else now? So you dumped me and went for another guy?"

Sohee glared at him. "This is none of your business."

Junho was now irritated. He had wanted to see Sohee again after so long, but to hear that she was dating someone else was. . .not what he wanted to hear. Junho frowned. Maybe I can change things . . .

"Well, Sohee, if you're going to play the hard way, I shall do the same. If you don't go out with me, I'm going to tell Junsu everything. Not just him. Even his 2 friends - Jaejoong and Yoochun."

Sohee stared at Junho in alarm. No. No way. What do I do now?!


Thanks for reading, everyone! In this chapter, Junho is finally back! Whoo! Please tell me what you think of it. I apologize once again for my silly joke earlier. Ha ha. I might've ruined a serious scene, but oh well. Well, thanks for reading! Have a happy new year!