Thay was it

My heartbreaker

 

 

 

While doing her homework on her bed, she glanced at Key who was reading a book while sitting on a couch.

“Wae?” He smiled as she caught him staring at him.

“Nothing.” She smiled and continued writng.

“Let’s play a game.” He suddenly said.

“What game?” She asked.

“Scissor paper rock.” He said making her chuckled.

“What are you? 4?” She shook her head, chuckling.

“Come on! The loser has to listen and answer what the winner asks” He said making her attention on him.

“Really? Okay, I’ll play.” Hyerin sat up and crossed her legs on the bed.

Key closed his book and sat next to her.

“Scissor paper rock!” Key held out scissor while Hyerin held out rock.

“I want you to… Go to that window and shout ‘Hyerin neomu yeoppo’, three times.” She smirked.

He wouldn’t do it, we’re in a neighbourhood~, she thought.

“That’s it? Easyyy pie!” Key said and went to the window.

“Hyerin neomu yeoppo!” He shouted three times while Hyerin buried her face on the pillow, laughing her head off.

“Yah, yah.. Stop laughing. The bed is shaking, y’know.” Key put his hands on his waist.

“I thought you wouldn’t do it.” She chuckled.

“Tcch, I’m Almighty Key!” He bragged.

“Okay, okay.” She nodded.

“Scissor paper rock!” Hyerin won again.

“I want to know..why you like me.. I mean, I never heard some rumour about you like someone, and then suddenly BAM! you confessed to me.” She said and he blushed.

Wait-i-is he BLUSHING?!, she thought.

“Umm, I kinda like you since freshman.” He confessed, scratching his head.

“What?! Since freshman? Seriously?” Her eyes widened.

“Yeah, and I know this sound kinda cliché but we always ride the same bus when we go to school, right? I don’t know why but in many people in that bus, I only see you. Then, I found out that I like to stare at you and t-then I like you. And I started to stalk you secretly at school..” He looked down, blushing madly.

“Aishhhh! So embarrassing!!” He hide himself inside the comforter.

“And to think that I’m the only one who like to stare at you.” I mumbled. I was silence for a seconds. Then I started to laugh.

“Yah, Kim Kibum! Why you are so adorableeee!” I squealed while trying to pull the comforter off him.

“Don’t look at me!” He whined.

“Why? You’re so cute! I never seen this side of you before.” I giggled as his ears too, turned red.

“My cutie pie.” I chuckled and pecked his cheek.

Then, he cupped my cheeks with the both of his hands and gave me a gentle kiss.

“I love you. Always have. Always will.” He mumbled.

“I love you too.” I smiled and pulled him closer.

 

 

But that was it.. He changed..

Human changed. Things changed.

But my love for you never changed.

 

 

Senior

 

Now me and Key are in the same class.

Maybe you would think that I’m happy because I can spend more times with him, right?

But I’m not happy.. At all.

 

“Key-ah~” The girls surrounded around Key.

“Between me and Jessica, who you like the most?” Krystal asked.

“Hmmm..” Key tapped his lips, pretending to think hard. “I like the both of you.” He gave Jessica and Krystal his breath-taking smile making them melted like ice cream.

“Aww, what about us?” The other girls pouted and whined.

“I like all of you.” Key winked and they squealed.

“Let’s hang out after school?” Krystal asked.

“Aww, I’m busy.” Key said and they pouted.

“Another times?” Key smiled.

And yes, Hyerin heard all of it. But she’s just ignored it.

She kept quiet. She didn’t protest. Why? Because she just loves Key too much.

While Mika, Hyerin’s bestfriend, was eyeing Key.

“Yah, he’s cheating right in front of your face! Aren’t you mad?” Mika whispered to Hyerin.

“No. Why would I mad?” She blinked innocently.

“He’s just being friendly.” Hyerin smiled.

“Tch, friendly my . Is flirting called friendly?” Mika furrowed her eyebrows and Hyerin just shrugged.

“You’re tooooo kind.” Mika shook her head.

“Why, thank you.” Hyerin smiled while Mika smacked her hand on her forehead.


 

“Babe, I’m sorry. I can’t walk you home today.” Key smiled apologetically.

“Why?” Hyerin pouted.

“Krystal asked me to accompany her to a shop at ________. She want to buy something there but she’s too shy to bring it alone since she ride a bus to her house.” Key said.

“It’s okay. You help her.” Her lips smiled but her eyes don’t. And the stupid this is, Key didn’t even realize it.

“Okay.” Key smiled and pecked her cheek.

Then, she walked home alone.


 

“I’m home.” Hyerin said.

“Where’s Key. I didn’t saw him.” Mrs. Kang, her mother asked.

“Oh, he’s busy. I’m going upstairs, okay?” Hyerin half-smiled and her mother nodded.

Then, she went upstairs, to her room.

She sighed as she laid her body on her bed.

She smiled as she stared at the ring that Key gave her.

“Wait, he said to Krystal that she’s busy, right? Then…” Hyerin mumbled as she remembered the conversation at school just now.

 


 

“Where’s Hyerin?” The girl asked Key.

“She already went home. Kaja~” Key said and took her hand. And that girl is definitely not Krystal.

 

 

Then, they went to a small shop.

As they went inside the shop, the smell of powder and perfumes shot into their noses.

The shop sells cute stuff like teddy bears, soft toys, laces things, cute pillows and others.

“What’s the thing that make you so shy to bring it to ride the bus?” Key teased and she chuckled.

“That.” She pointed to a big, square, soft pillow (LOL, just imagine it yourself) .

Key nodded and took it for her. Then, she went to the cashier to pay it as Key looked around the shop.

 

After that, they went to her house with a bus, Key carrying the pillow for her.

They sat at the last row and Key put the pillow on his lap.

“Hyerin is cool, huh?” She suddenly said.

“What do you mean?” Key asked.

“I mean, you flirt with many girls but she’s just kept quiet and act like nothing happened.” She said.

“Yeah, she’s the best girlfriend ever.” Key smiled, thinking of Hyerin.

She stared at the smiling Key for a while then looked away, sighing.

 

 

Then, they arrived her house.

“Bring it to my room. You want any drink?” She asked.

“Okay, anything but sweet.” Key said and went to her room, upstairs.

He put the pillow on her bed and began to look around.

Then, the girl brought two glass of water and put it on her desk.

“Your room haven’t changed.” Key smiled.

“Yeah.” She nodded, smiling.

“Where’s your parent?” Key asked.

“As usual. Overseas.” She rolled her eyes.

After a few seconds of silence, she hugged her from back.

“It is calm isn’t it when someone hug you like this?” She said. Key turned around but no, he didn’t push her. He hugged her back instead.

They stared at each other’s eyes for a minute and started kissing.

Juliette! Oh~

His phone rang but she stopped him from answering it by plugging out the battery.

Then her eyes saw the ring on his finger making her frowned.

“Take off that ring.” She said and took the ring from, putting it somewhere and started kissing him again. Key pinned her wrists to bed and started kissing her jaw line.

 


 

“Aishhh, why he didn’t answered the phone?” Hyerin frowned.

“Maybe his phone is out of battery. Think positive, Hyerin~” Hyerin sighed.