Unexpected

My heartbreaker

“Hey babe” Key pecked my cheek as he sat beside me. (Key sat beside her in the class)

“Hey.” I said glumly and continued reading my book.

“What’s wrong?” He asked.

“What do you mean?” I asked back without looking at him.

“Usually you’ll be all happy when I arrived at school every morning.” He chuckled

“I just don’t have the mood.”

“Come on. Spill it.” He kept shaking my arm and pouted.

“I said I JUST DON’T HAVE THE MOOD! Why are you so annoying?!” I shouted and stood up making Key really shocked AND all the students’ attention in class on us. I sighed in annoyance.

“What are you looking at?!” I barked at them making they flinched.

I sighed again and stormed out from the class.

 

Nobody’s POV

 

“Woo, I never seen her burst out like that.” They started whispering and gossiping with each other.

“Yeah, she’s always the sweet one and Key..urghh, he doesn’t deserve her.” Jinyoung rolled her eyes.

“Hey, don’t mock my Key Oppa! >:(” Jessica whined and smacked Jinyoung’s arm.

“What Key OPPA? All of us are in the same year. Duh =.=’ ” Gongchan stated in a boring tone as Jinyoung gave Jessica what-the-hell look.

“Wait, wait, wait. YOUR Key oppa? Ergh, nigga please~” Krystal put her hand in front of Jessica’s face.

“He’s mine, gurls~” Lizzy said to Jessica and Krystal.

“Talk to the hand coz the face ain’t listening, gurl~” Jessica and Krystal said in unison as they put their hands in front of Lizzy’s face.

“Holy crap. I’m so pretty!” Yoona giggled as she checked out her face on the mirror.

“But Key is not like this before. I mean, he’s hot, handsome, y and charming but he doesn’t flirt.” Youngmin crossed his arms, thinking hard.

“Eww, is it just me or you really sounds like a gay just now?” Kwangmin snickered.

Key sighed and went out to find Hyerin.

Then, he saw Hyerin kicking the wall until it cracked a little bit.

“Hyerin-ah.” Key said softly while approaching her.

“WHAT?!” Hyerin turned with burning eyes making Key chuckled as he find it’s cute.

“I’m sorry.” Key whispered and hugged her. She didn’t pushed him but just stay still.

“For what?” She growled.

“I know you were mad because yesterday.” Key patted her head.

“What about yesterday?”

“I ditched you. I’m sorry, I forgot. I was really really tired.” Key her hair softly as Hyerin stay silent.

Key pulled away softly and kissed her lips again and again.

“Saranghae, saranghae, saranghae, saranghae, saranghae, saranghae,” Key kept mumbling between the kisses making Hyerin melted as usual.

“Can you forgive me?” Key asked and hugged her as he swayed her back and forth.

“Okay.” He felt her nodded. Hyerin smiled and hugged him tightly.

Then, Jonghyun saw them hugging.

As long as she’s happy. He thought, sighing. He walked away in disappointment.

As Hyerin hold Key’s left hand, she felt something missing. Hyerin looked at his hand, his ring is missing.

“Where’s your ring?” Hyerin asked.

“O-oh.. I accidentally left at home. I took a shower and took it off. I forgot to wear it again after that.” Key stuttered a bit but Hyerin didn’t realized.

“Oh, Don’t forget to wear it back next time.” Hyerin smiled and they walked back to their class.

“Oh, together again. So quick.” The girl smirked.

“Let’s hang out at your home today. Lately, I didn’t spend more time with you anymore so I felt guilty.” Key smiled.

“Okay!” Hyerin nodded happily.

“So cute~” Key cooed and pinched her cheek.

“I’m gonna go to restroom for a minute.” Key said and went out.

“Hey, Key and you are okay?” Mika asked, looking concerned.

“Yeah.” Hyerin smiled in delight.

“Good then.” Mika grinned as she gave Hyerin two thumbs up.

 


 

Hyerin’s POV

 

“Want some drink? I’ll go make it.” I asked as Key sat on the couch.

“No need. Come here.” He patted on his lap.

I smiled and sat on his lap as he hugged me tightly.

“You wanna spend the day just like this?” I chuckled as I put my hands on his hands that were around my waist.

“Mmm, I don’t mind.” He snuggled on my neck.

After some hours snuggling, Key pecked my forehead and said “I need to go now. It’s getting late.”

“Okay.”  I pouted and we stood up.

He picked up his bag and gave me a passionate kiss as I walked him out.

“Bye” I waved.

“Bye!” He waved back and gave me a flying kiss making me chuckled.

I closed the door and sat back on the couch. Suddenly, I felt something on my . I stood up and looked.

“Key’s phone.” I mumbled as I picked it up.

 


 

Juliette~ Oh~

Key’s phone rang.

I picked it up.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Hyerin? I left my phone on your house?” I heard Key’s voice.

“Yeah.” I said.

“Good. I thought I accidentally left it at school” Key sighed in relief.

“Do you want me to check the inbox, if there any new messages?” I asked.

“Yeah, okay.. Err, no, nevermind. Just turn it off. Bring it tomorrow, okay?” He said.

“Oh, okay. Bye.”

“Bye. Love you, babe!” He said making me smiled.

“Love you too. Bye.” I said and hung up.

Then, I looked at Key’s phone.

Ergh, my hands’ are itchy to take it.

No, Hyerin! He’s your boyfriend! He said turn it off!

Erghh! Shut up!

I sighed and threw it on my bed, away from me.

“No no!! Hyerin, just.ignore.it.okay?” I took a deep breath.

But then, Key’s phone is screaming my name to take it.

Take meee~ Take me now~~! , Key’s phone screamed.

“But.. Key is my boyfriend, right? So it’s not wrong for me to look in it, right?” I slowly take the phone.

I looked at his contact.

“Blaaa, blaaa, blaaa, blaaa, Krystal, Lizzy, Luna, blaa blaa, Jonghyun, Taemin, blaa, blaa, my babe <3, oh that’s me heheh, Yoona, Yuri, Jessica, what the heck? Why so many girls’ contacts?!” I blabbered.

“Can I open the inbox?” I asked the phone. What the heck? Am I crazy?

“Yes? I can? Thank you.” I bowed my head and clicked the Main Menu.

“Sorry, Key.” I bit my lower lip as the inbox opened.

‘I love u..just wanna said that..hehehe~ -my babe <3’

‘Gudnite <3 –my babe <3’

‘Wat are u doing? I’m boring. =3= -my babe <3’

‘I like the way you look at me~ So lovingly and..cute?heheh~ :D –my babe <3’

‘I luv kissing ur lips..its taste like vanilla..oh, talking about vanilla, I feel like I want to eat vanilla ice cream now..bye! –my babe <3’

‘Eat a lot! U look thin lately~ I don’t wanna hug bones –my babe <3’

‘U miss me? I know u miss me~ I miss u too..kekeke -my babe <3’

Aww, so sweet.. Why he save all this messages? I thought he’ll delete it because it’s just like another crappy and cheesy messages. And I thought his inbox is full of other girls’ messages.

Then, I looked into Thrash Messages.

‘Hey, wanna hangout tgther? –Lizzy’

From, Lizzy again and blab la blaaaaa~~~

Oh, thank God he deleted those messages!

But there’s one message that attract my attention.

‘Hey, I had a great time. Thanx 4 accompanying me –unknown number’

Who the heck is this? I looked at the message’s date.

Ehh, isn’t that the day that Key said he went to accompany Krystal to a shop. And the number is unknown but Key has Krystal’s contact..

I checked the number on my phone.

No contact available.

Then, who is it?

 


 

“Here, your phone.” I gave Key back his phone.

“Oh, thanks for keeping it.” He smiled.

“No prob. That’s what girlfriend for.” I smiled back, sitting beside him. He smiled again and pecked my cheek.

“Hey, Hyerin-ah. Are you free today, after school?” Mika asked me.

“Yup. Why?” I nodded.

“Can you teach me Organic Chemistry? I’m having trouble memorizing all the names. They all look kinda same. And since you’re good at it” She bit her lower lip.

“Yeah, of course” I nodded, smiling.

“Gomawo!” She grinned and went back to her seat.

“Why? What does she want?” Key asked.

“She asked me to teach her Organic Chemistry.” I replied.

“Aww, so we can’t walk home together?” He pouted.

“Yeah, sorry.” I pecked his lips.

“It’s okay~” He waved his hand.

 


 

“Although we are bestfriend, you never went to my house, right?” Mika said as she lead me to her room.

“Yeah. Weird, right?” We chuckled.

“I’ll go make drinks. Want do you want?” She asked.

“Umm, anything.” I answered.

“Okay. Make yourself home, look around.” She said before she went downstairs.

“Ara.” I said and began to look around her room.

I went to her makeup mirror (I don’t know how to explain it but it’s like a table, you put your accessories and makeup, and there is a mirror, understand??kekek, sorry, I’m at explaining :D).

Waaa, she has so many cute accessories.

As I was rummaging with the accessories, I saw a ring. A really familiar ring..

I-is it Key’s ring?

No, it can’t be.. There’s so many ring like this in the world. But Key’s and mine rings has ‘K<3H. Forever together’ engrave on it.

No, it can’t be.. With shaky hand, I looked at the ring closely.

‘K<3H. Forever together.’

No.. No!! It can’t be..

W-why Mika has his ring?

Then, I heard footsteps. I quickly shoved Key’s ring in my pocket.

“Here, your drink.” She smiled.

“Yeah. T-thanks.” I said and took it.

“Anything’s wrong?” She asked.

Yes. “No.” I fake a smile.

“Okay! Let’s study!” She cheered and took out her textbook.

I fake a chuckle and tried to remain normal and calm.

Is there anything between them? No, Mika is my bestfriend. She would NEVER do that. She always supported me. She NEVER betrayed me..

Right??