06;

Wolf [discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LU HAN'S POV:

“Hyung, if you ever did imprint on her, don’t think that it only means something positive. It could also mean that you hate her, she hates you or maybe you both hate each other. Maybe that’s the reason why you almost killed her.” Sehun said as he leaned against the couch.

My eyes grew wide. There’s a possibility that Sehun’s right. Imprinting on someone doesn’t only mean anything positive but there’s a negative side of it too. I could also be someone she hates or the other way around.

“If her Mother’s Odin’s reincarnation, then does that mean Seohyun will kill your Father?” Xiumin asked.

Sehun breathed out as he looked at me intensely, “Yup. She is. We already knew about it a long time ago. And yup, that’s why our Father doesn’t want hyung to come close to Seohyun noona. She’s a trap.”

Trap or not, I barely talk to her anyway. I just don’t like her to be scared of us. If ever she’s going to avenge for her own Mother and kill our Father, I won’t be surprised. It was already predicted and I’m going to be thankful if my Father dies soon. I might be a harsh son but I know how much I despise my Father for he had killed a lot of innocent ones, and it’s unforgivable.

“Is Lu Han there?” My Father opened the door of our room snapping me out of my thoughts.

Xiumin and Kris stoop up as Sehun nudged my elbows before he stood up. I sighed. I always wonder why they respect him so much when he had done a lot of violent stuff. Killed people, even.

“What is it, Father?” I asked biting my lower lip.

“I just want to remind you that if you’re not going to avoid that girl, I will be the one to make the move.” He said as he closed the door gently. The words that came out of his mouth made my eyebrows furrowed. Is he threatening me?

Seohyun is not even important in my life but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter