05;

Wolf [discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUHAN’S POV.

I decided to skip class and left school early, I don’t want Seohyun to see me like this, for the third time, she got frightened and It’s always been like this. I just couldn't control myself whenever I smell her scent. When I was carrying her awhile ago, I got dizzy; maybe because of the fact that I wanted to devour her but, at the same time, I wanted to protect her.

“You almost killed her, you know.” Sehun looked at me from the corner of his eyes still quickening his pace. I bit my lower lip at the sudden realization that he was there when that happened. “I know, but thanks you stopped me.” I said as I jogged towards his side.

“Tell me why you can’t control yourself when it’s her, hyung. I got worried about it.” He said as we both raced towards the mansion.

“I don’t know. I just realized that I can’t control myself when it’s her.” I admitted.

Sehun paused and looked at me, “Hyung, You have to control yourself.” He said, worriedly.

-

A loud growl welcomed us as we got home; we went to the balcony because we already had the idea that our Father’s home.

“Where have you been?” My Father, Zitao, asked with a displease tone.

I stepped a few meters to him, “I went to school today. Sehun just fetched me.”

“Lu Han, I think studying in that school was a wrong decision of yours. You need to transfer immediately.” He said. My eyebrows furrowed a bit and released a sigh. “But, Father....” He pulled my collar up and growled again, “Don’t disobey me Lu Han.”

I looked at him in the eyes. This time, I don’t want him to interfere to my own decision. “There’s no reason for me to transfer, Father. I’m doing well in that school, so why should I transfer? It would just be a waste of time.” I said.

He strongly pushed me away, good thing Sehun caught me on time, this is what I dislike about being a werewolf, we have powers, we’re different but of course, we get hurt. “But I tell you Lu Han, You have to resist her. You know the prophecy; don’t act as if you don’t.” He glared as he walked back to his room.

-

“So, Your Dad found out about Seohyun?” Kris asked as we all sat comfortably on the couch. Xiumin raised an eyebrow while Sehun rested his chin on top of Xiumin’s shoulder.

“Yeah. He knows everything now.” I sighed.

“Hyung, He’s still our Father.” Sehun said as he patted my cheek.

Sehun’s right, whether I like i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter