Part 2

Peter Pan (Sequel to Baby Don't Cry)

 

Sehun comforts the crying Luhan inside their hotel room. 

 

They both expected that this would happen but that doesn't mean Luhan won't be that affected. Sehun is trying his best to calm his pregnant boyfriend down. Luhan on the other hand is still hurt that his family disowned him without them letting him explain what happened. But what can he do? It’s Sehun who he loves,  the one that saved his life and the next generation of his family, and the father of his baby. He hoped that they let themselves get to know Sehun first before judging them like as if he’s nothing. They should acknowledge the fact that Sehun saved their son's life as well as their kin.

 

“Baobei don’t worry I’m here for you. The other members and my parents are here for you. I love you.” Sehun cooed as he hug Luhan tight who hugs him back.

 

“I know Hunnie. I’m just hurt that they didn’t even meet you for them to judge you, us, like that. I hope they can see it in their hearts that it’s you who I love and the one who I owe my life to.” Luhan sobs and clings onto Sehun’s shirt tight.

 

“They will sweetheart. Just give them some time.” Sehun mutters in Luhan's hair.

 

--

 

After that week, they’re back in Korea and lived as if nothing happened. The other members ensured Luhan their support for him, for Sehun and his pregnancy.

 

Speaking of pregnancy, the company already knew about it and they told him that he’ll stop working when he reached his 7th month and was not allowed to do extreme activities that may harm the baby. In short, Luhan is on a vacation in which he both like and dislike since he wanted to participate in all their activities.

 

Sehun walked inside their shared room and saw his boyfriend pouting. “Baobei~ what’s wrong?” He sat beside Luhan and took his soft hand in his. “They won’t let me work Hunnie. All of the members agreed too!” Luhan pouted more and gave Sehun his puppy eyes. “I will agree with them too baobei. You’re pregnant and you need to rest. Don’t worry it’ll just be for a year besides it’s for our little deer.” Sehun rubs Luhan’s small baby bump. Luhan sighed as he muttered “fine” on Sehun’s ear.

 

Little deer or Xiao Lu is what they call their baby since Luhan looks like a deer.

 

--

 

Months have passed and Luhan is now on his 8th month. He’s now huge and always tired, but you can see the glow pregnancy has brought to him. He’s even more beautiful now.

 

Luhan was looking for Sehun inside the dorm when he saw him in the balcony talking on the phone with someone. Luhan is not the type of person to suspect easily so he thought he might be talking with his parents. But as days passed by he noticed that Sehun is busy with the phone calls. And that’s where Luhan started to get suspicious.

 

“Hunnie~ who are you talking on the phone with?” Luhan was on their bed reading a pregnancy book. “Oh that? It’s just my mom asking about your condition and all.” Sehun sat beside him and kissed the top of his head. “Oh okay~” Luhan tried to act as if it’s nothing, but on the inside he’s dying to know who it was.

His suspicion is getting worse until one day when he was eating lunch with Sehun.

 

“H-Hunnie..I think it’s time.” Luhan was gripping on Sehun’s arm tight while the other was holding his tummy.

 

Sehun tried not to panic and carry Luhan to the parking lot and into the car. Throughout the car ride all you can hear are Luhan’s cursing and Sehun who’s trying to calm his boyfriend down.


As they reached the hospital, Luhan was rushed to the operating room. Luhan’s excited and at the same time scared, but Sehun will be with him so he knows he’ll be fine. After hours of waiting, they finally heard it. The sound of their baby. Their little deer. Their Xiao Lu. Luhan was crying and Sehun was teary eyed. Their baby is finally here, safe and healthy. Luhan was then brought to the recovery room where they wait for the nurse to bring their baby.

 

Then a sound from Sehun’s phone disturbed the silence.

 

“I need to answer this baobaei.” Sehun kissed Luhan’s head before walking out of the room. That’s where Luhan’s suspicion arises again. Who was Sehun talking to that he has to leave the room to talk to that other person?

 

Luhan was thinking deeply that he didn’t hear the door open, until he heard those voices.

 

Luhan.

 

Luhan looked up and tears fall from his eyes as he saw his parents standing by the door with Sehun behind them. Luhan. My baby Luhan. Mama and papa are sorry. Please forgive us.” Luhan’s mother hugs him tight as his father did the same. Sehun on the other hand was smiling at the reunion of his boyfriend and his parents.

 

Sehun called us and even went to China just to tell us how much you were hurt with what we did. He also told us everything. He really loves you Luhan. He said that he won’t stop trying for us to accept your relationship and that he’ll fight for you, for his love for you.” Luhan’s parents smiled and looks at Sehun, who walks on the other side of Luhan’s bed.

 

“Is-Is that true Hunnie?” Luhan looked at him as Sehun nodded in return.

 

“Yes baobei. I did my best for you to be happy. I love you Luhan. I love you so much I’ll do anything for you to be happy.” Sehun kissed his head as Luhan cried in his arms.

 

Their reunion was disturbed with a knock on the door.

 

Luhan’s dad opened it and the nurse carrying their baby walked in. She handed the baby to Luhan and then to Sehun and to his parents. Sehun hugs Luhan from behind as they watch his parents ogle on Xiao Lu.

 

“Hunnie. Thank you for everything. And I’ll also do anything for you to be happy. I love you so much Sehun.” Luhan caressed Sehuns cheeks as they lean in and shared a wonderful kiss.

 

 

 

--

 

 

I'm sorry for the mistakes and thank you for waiting ><

I hope you like it