Peter Pan (Sequel to Baby Don't Cry)

Peter Pan (Sequel to Baby Don't Cry)

Luhan sighed for the nth time that day. He thought that everything's going to be okay once the curse is lifted. But boy he was wrong. He called his parents and told them that the curse is gone forever and they were elated. They told him that Luhan and his savior should come to China since they wanted to meet their future in-law.

The problem is, he didn't tell them that he's gay and that he's in a relationship with a boy and even younger than him.

Another problem is that he's pregnant. He's freaking pregnant. He's a guy so how can he get pregnant?

He was confused at first until he remembered what his parents told him that the 'woman' in the relationship will immediately get pregnant. Luhan groaned at the thought that he's the woman in their relationship.

Although it's pretty obvious, still he can't believe it.

Luhan sighed "How am I gonna tell Sehunnie about all this?" he mumbled "Tell me about what?" Sehun asked completely scaring the baby out of Luhan. "Oh Sehun you scared me!" Luhan pouted as Sehun chuckled and hug his baby. "Mianhae baby hyung~" Sehun cooed making Luhan giggle. "So what do you want to tell me?" Sehun asked Luhan sighed and faced Sehun "My parents wants to meet you."

Sehun tilted his head and smiled "It's okay hyung. It's about time to tell them about us anyway. Don't worry about it, we can do this baby hyung." Sehun said. "There's another problem Sehunnie." Luhan bit his lip. "What is it hyung?" Sehun took Luhan's hands in his. "I-I'm pregnant Sehun." Luhan said looking straight in Sehun's eyes.

Minutes passed and still no reaction from Sehun. Luhan's shoulder deflated thinking that Sehun didn't like the news. He slowly pulled away from Sehun and started to walk away when the latter enveloped him in his arms.

"I'm happy Luhan. So happy." Sehun wisphered as he hugged Luhan tighter but careful not to squish his baby.

I guess everything will turn out fine.

--

2 weeks later Luhan and Sehun are finally in China to meet Luhan's parents.

They're standing outside Luhan's house preparing themselves before finally meeting his parents.

"Let's do this Sehunnie." Luhan smiled as Sehun nodded and pressed the doorbell.

The door opened and there stand Luhan's mother with a smile on her face.

"Luhan you're finally here! You're father and I are so excited to see you and your future wife." His mom said in Chinese.

"So where is she?" his mom asked as she looked behind his son only to find another man staring back at her. Her smile fell and looked back at Luhan before slapping his son's face.

--

OMO MIANHAE!! 

I WAS BUSY WITH WORK SO I WASN'T ABLE TO UPDATE!!!!

I'LL BE BACK SOON!!!