Stranger with a familiar face

True Love Lasts Forever

It was a beautiful morning as Bom got out of bed to shower and get ready to go outside. It was her second day back in Korea and she already loves it here . She went to the kitchen after she got ready and grabbed a cob of corn. She began nibbling on it but soon, she found herself stuffing it all in . Damn, Bom loves her corn. After eating the corn deliciously, she went outside.

Bom's POV:

hmm.. where to go, where to go..

OH I KNOW, I SHOULD DEFINITELY CHECK OUT THE CITY .

-2 hours later-

Noone's POV:

Bom has finally arrived in Seoul, the biggest city in Korea. ' Wow it is beautiful here ', she thought. She soon saw a food stand in the corner of the street and made her way there with ease. Food was the most important thing on Bom's mind all the time, no one dares to mess with her food because they know the consequences of doing that. Bom would do anything for her food. She ordered some dokbokki and sweet patatoe. When she got her food, she made her way to an empty table and began eating happily. After 5 minutes of peaceful eating, she noticed a huge commotion near a building on the next block. Many were running towards there screaming and giggling and taking out their cameras. "What's going on?" Bom asked but obviously noone heard her since they were all too busy running and yelling.

Bom's POV:

"Ehhhhhh?!" She said her infamous line. "Why is everyone running towards there?"

I tried asking people what was going on but they all ignored me. -_- jeez.

I quickly finished up my sweet patatoe and followed the crowd.

"WOW." there were 5 handsome boys in the lobby of the building and it seems like they were doing an interview of some kind.

OMO THEY'RE SO GOOD LOOKING . I guess I made the right decision to follow the people here. Hehehe..

Noone's POV:

" OKAY WE'RE STARTING IN 3,2,1 ! "

" Today we have one of the most popular Kpop bands with us, BIG BANG FROM YG ENTERTAINMENT ! boys, introduce yourselves. " The interviewer said.

" Annyeonghaseyo! WE ARE BIG BANG ! " the boys screamed in unison and they introduced themselves individually.

G-dragon, Taeyang, Seungri, Daesung, and TOP.

" Big Bang ? Omo i saw a poster of them yesterday ! OMG ITS ACTUALLY THEM. OMGOMGOMG -fangirl moment- " Bom was excited even though she never even heard of them.

" So guys, your new album recently came out and you've gotten a lot of positive feedbacks on it. How do you feel about it?"

" Well, we're just happy that the VIPs enjoy our new works. We worked hard on those songs and we're very happy and thankful that you guys are supporting us. " The leader, G-dragon said. The fans screamed when he finished.

" Now, this question is directed towards TOP, there are rumors on the internet that you were a bit chubby when you were young and that you had lost a lot of weight to be in Big Bang . Is it true?"

" Ney it is true actually. I was quite big when I was younger. In fact, most of the kids made fun of me because of that. But it's okay, because I'm pretty handsome now." He chuckled.

Bom's POV:

" Ney it is true actually. I was quite big when I was younger. In fact, most of the kids made fun of me because of that. But it's okay because I'm pretty handsome now." TOP chuckled in his seat making the other members also giggle.

I suddenly realize that his story is quite similar to Seunghyun's childhood. It wasn't then I notice his voice.. and those eyes.. lips... they seem so familiar.. but i've never met someone named TOP before in my life, ever. Aish what am I thinking ? How could I ever meet someone famous before ? I wasn't even in Korea anyways. My eyes were fixed on this TOP person during the whole interview, something about him just makes me think of Seunghyun. Yes, I told myself multiple times that he's just a stranger and I've never met him in my life. I don't know what's making me feel this way about him. I knew I had to know more about him.

Honestly, I've always had a little crush on my best friend. Even though he wasn't the best looking guy around that time, he was just such a caring and great person. I never forgot about him during my years in America. Oh, how much did I want to be with him those 6 years, so I flew back home as soon as I finish my studies just to see him. I was pretty disappointed when my mom said that he had moved away.

-----

As soon as I got home that night, I opened my laptop and googled BIG BANG. I read about their debut, songs, fashion, everything. I then quickly found a website that had information on each individual member. Without hesitation, I clicked on T.O.P.

OMO. I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES. HIS REAL NAME IS CHOI SEUNGHYUN. Could it be.. that.. he.. he.. was my.. my childhood best friend ?

HOW?!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhhh~ I apologize for all the boringness T.T

But Bommie and Tabi will meet next chapter ! YAYYY, ill try to update tomorrow. Gah I have so much homework and finals are coming up so X.X

anyways, please leave comments ! THANKS~ :D