I'm Back !

True Love Lasts Forever

It's been 6 years since Park Bom left Korea to study aboard in the United States. Now that she came back, she remembered some childhood memories with her best friend, seunghyun, who was also known as the chubby kid, the dork, the fatty, and the list goes on. She was his only friend and they trusted each other like no other. She arrived at the park where her and Seunghyun used to play hide and seek together afterschool. She would always be able to find him because of his big body whereas he would never be able to find her because she was always hidden perfectly. Aigoo, Bommie misses her best friend.

BOM'S POV:

YAY KOREA ! FINALLY, AFTER 6 YEARS, IM FINALLY BACK IN MY HOMETOWN ! I jumped around breathing the fresh morning air with my eyes closed. AHHH , feels so good to be back home~.

I CANT WAIT TO VISIT MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS, ESPECIALLY SEUNGHYUN.

I can tell him about all the stories and adventures I encountered in America, I'm sure he'll enjoy it since he always loved stories when he was young.

I was on my way home until a billboard captured my full attention. It says, " BIG BANG IS BACK !"

underneath it was a picture of 5 handsome charming boys. OMO, THEY ARE SO CUTE *_*.

But then I remembered I shouldn't be wasting time, I needed to get home.

-2 hours later-

WOW, THE CAB TOOK LONG.

well at least I'm here now. I quickly fixed my hair with my hands and fixed up my dress. I was wearing a black and blue dress that was above my knee with a pair of black stilettos. I can't wait to see Seunghyun again!

I knocked on my door, a few seconds later, my mom opened the door. She looked the same as the way she was 6 years ago, beautiful and young. I screamed,  "Umma!" and her eyes widened, "Bommie?!", I nodded and she started tearing, I couldn't help but to cry with her. She let me in and helped me settle in. I took a shower and put on a baggy shirt with some shorts and sat on the couch beside my parents.

"Omo, look at our little bommie, so grown up and beautiful now." Umma said.

"Ney! You've become a fine young lady" Appa continued.

"Aigoo" I blushed a little, "I've missed you!"

"We've missed you too dear"

Then, I realized that I haven't seen Seunghyun yet so I decided to ask my parents about what he's been up to these days.

"By the way umma, appa, have you guys heard from Seunghyun when I was gone? What has he been up to?"

"Seunghyun? OHHH, the little fat boy you used to hang out with all the time when you were little?"

"Ney." I really hated it when everyone only know him as the "fat kid".

"After 2 years you went to America, I heard that their family moved to Seoul. I heard his dad started a business there too."

My family lived in Incheon by the way.

"oh geuraeyo? aww i was hoping to catch up with him." I frowned.

I stood up and walked to my room after we finished talking, I looked at my past photo albums and saw a picture of Seunghyun and me together laughing. I miss him. I wonder if he misses me too..