I'm in love with Dancing Boy/WannaBeSun99/Choi Jonghyun, my arch enemy.

I Fell in Love with the Dancing Boy.

"YAH!!!!!!!!!!!! LEE CHANHEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You opened the door and saw your brother lying on the couch with his friends while they're watching TV.

 

 

"Oh hey! So..... Are you and Jonghyun together now?" They waited for your answer like girls ready to squeal their hearts out.

 

"No!! Of course not!!! Ugh. Why didn't you tell me you guys are Teen Top? I hate you all!" You screamed.

 

"What? Why do you hate us?!?!" Ricky panicked. 

 

"You didn't tell me! I was fangirling over you guys in front of you! I looked like an idiot!"

 

"No! You didn't look like an idiot! You looked cute!" Niel said.

 

"Oh, Jonghyun-ah. How did your confession go?" CAP asked.

 

"AHHHHHHH! OH RIGHT!!!! I ACTUALLY CONFESSED MY LOVE FOR JONGHYUN A WHILE AGO. AHH!" You ran up to your room while screaming. "AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! YAH DON'T YOU EVER KNOCK ON MY DOOR. I NEED TO CRY A LITER OF TEARS TONIGHT, SO DON'T DISTURB ME!!!"

 

"YAH! ~~~~ah. I thought we'll watch WGM?" Ricky asked.

 

"WATCH ON YOUR OWN KID!!!! I HATE YOU." You banged the door and burried yourself on your bed. You weren't actually crying. You were just upset that they didn't tell you and you actually confessed your love for Jonghyun.

 

The next day, you woke up at 10:30 am since it's sunday anyway so you don't have classes. When you went down, you saw Chanhee eating his breakfast.

 

"Oh. Good morning, ~~~~-ah." He smiled. You walked past him and got a glass of milk for yourself. "Hey. ~~~~-ah. Don't be mad at Oppa okay? Please? I'm really sorry." He pleaded.

 

"Whatever." You rolled your eyes at him and walked back to your room. You didn't see Chanhee the whole day. You guessed that he was hanging out with his friends, Teen Top.

 

You spent the whole day watching korean dramas just to forget what happened the day before.

 

The next day, you woke up because of your alarm. You had classes so you prepared for school. You went down but you didn't see Chanhee anywhere. *Hmmp. He left me here.*

 

You walked your way to your school alone while grumbling things on your own. You were near the entrance of the school and you could hear fangirl squeals. Even cheers from guys were heard. When you were at the entrance, you saw 6 guys dancing with their masks on. They were dancing 'Be ma Girl.' You were stoned their for a while just watching them.

 

During the "I wanna love you all day..." part or Ljoe's part, each of them took of their masks except for Jonghyun. The other 5 members stopped dancing and went to you. Each of them gave you a gift.

 

"Here, dongsaeng-ah. This is from your future boyfriend." Chanhee gave you a huge teddy bear.

 

"Be happy okay?" Niel smiled as he gave you a bouquet of white roses.

 

"Stop being a drama queen and say yes to him okay?" CAP said and gave you a box of chocolates.

 

"That Jonghyun is really lucky." Ljoe smirked and gave you a necklace.

 

"Aigoo. My two chingus are in love. Here you go ~~~~-ah. This is a gift from Jonghyun." Ricky squealed and handed you a bag of candies.

 

After saying thank you to them, you focused on Jonghyun who was still dancing. After the song, he went closer to you. He knelt in front of you and held your hand. "~~~~~-ah, can you be ma girl?" You nodded and he slipped a silver ring on your finger.

 

He stood up and looked at you. He took of his mask and said, "Nice to meet you girlfriend. I'm the Dancing Boy of Teen Top a.k.a Wannabesun99, I'm Choi Jonghyun as you know and I'm the guy you're in love with." He beamed.

 

You giggled. "You forgot one thing."

 

"What?"

 

"You're not just the Dancing boy, Wannabesun99, Choi Jonghyun and the guy I'm in love with... You're also my boyfriend now remember?" You beamed.

 

"Oh right. I love you girlfriend." Jonghyun beamed.

 

"I love you too, Dancing boy."

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Okay, sorry for this. Hahaha. Hope you enjoyed. =)))