In love. :)

I Fell in Love with the Dancing Boy.

"De Chanhee Oppa?" You answered your phone.

 

 

"Where are you?"

 

"Umm. I'm still at the mall. The program just ended."

 

"Oh great. Let's go home together."

 

The two of you met at the fountain outside the mall. You saw that his friends were following him. "Oh! You're still with them?"

 

"Yep. They will spend the night at our place." Chanhee explained. You beamed at Ricky and dragged him with you. You guys started walking home.

 

"Let's go home! Let's watch WGM again Ricky!"

 

"Oh! Not again! I'm not a girl okay?"

 

"So what!?!?! Just watch with me okay?" You used aegyo on him. "Please Changhyunnie Oppa?"

 

"Aigoo. Arasso. This kid." Ricky chuckled and ruffled your hair. "Oh yeah. How was the Dance Exhibition?"

 

"Oh right...." You turned around and looked at Chanhee. "Oppa... I need to tell you something."

 

"What is it?"

 

"Promise me you won't be mad?"

 

"Was there a time that I got mad at you? Come on. Tell me." Chanhee said as you guys continued to walk home.

 

"Umm... I think.. I'm in love..." You stuttered.

 

"WHAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!" They chorused.

 

"See!?!?! You're mad!" You covered your face.

 

"No! I'm not mad! B-but... You're in love? How did this happen?" Chanhee explained.

 

"I don't know..." You flushed red.

 

"Who is he?" CAP asked seriously.

 

"Where does he live?" Ljoe added.

 

"How old is he?" - Niel

 

"Can he take care of you like we do?" - Ricky

 

"Are you sure that's love that you're feeling?" You were quite startled with Jonghyun's question.

 

"Wait... Uhhh. I don't exactly know him...." You said.

 

"WHAT?!?! YOU DON'T KNOW HIM BUT YOU THINK YOU'RE IN LOVE?!?! WHAT NONSENSE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??!!?" Chanhee yelled.

 

"Let me explain okay? I don't exactly know him because they always wear masks and they're too mysterious."

 

"What?" Chanhee asked.

 

"He's from Teen Top and ugh!!!! I feel so helpless right now! I'm in love with someone I don't even know!!!!" You ruffled your head in frustration.

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!" Niel started laughing hysterically.

 

"He's from Teen Top?!?! HAHAHAHAHA." Ricky started laughing too.

 

"Why are you guys laughing? I'm depressed right now."

 

"One important question ~~~~-ah." Ljoe started. "Who in Teen Top?"

 

"Oh yeah. Who?" Chanhee asked.

 

"Uhh. The one who had a solo dance earlier.... The one wearing a hoody with #SWAG on it." You said.

 

"WHAT?!?!?!" Jonghyun yelled.

 

"Don't shout okay! Yeah. I think I'm in love with that guy..."

 

"Ehem ehem. Uhh. I guess, We'll leave the two of you first." Ljoe said and they ran off leaving you and Jonghyun.

 

"What's with them?" You tilted your head in confusion.

 

"Uhh. Let's just walk while talking." You nodded and the two of you started walking home.

 

*It's now or never, Choi Jonghyun* "Uhh, ~~~~, I need to tell you something..."

 

"What is it?" You asked. You were kind of surprised that Jonghyun was talking with you properly. You felt that he was always mad at you.

 

"..... Umm...... It's just that..."

 

"What is it? Come on, tell me."

 

"I'll just show you something...." He got something from his bag and you were surprised when you saw a mask and a black hoody with #SWAG on it.

 

"Wha-why d-do you ha-have that? HUH?!" You looked at him wide eyed.

 

"Just as it is. I'm from Teen Top. And I'm the guy you're in love with..."

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

How was this? Maybe the the next chap would be the last. :)