Love at Second Watch.

I Fell in Love with the Dancing Boy.

"Unnie! Hurry! Let's go!" You yelled at Sohyun as you dragged her to the mall.

 

 

"Yah. Wait!!! We'll get there on time. Trust me." 

 

"We need to be early so we can be in front. That way, we can se them upclose!" You squealed.

 

"Arasso. Let's hurry!!"

 

~ At the Mall ~ 

You and Sohyun were the first ones to arrive at the venue. The staff were still arranging the stage and the dance groups were nowhere to be found. You were looking around when you spotted Chanhee with his friends.

 

"Chanhee Oppa!!!" He turned to you. "What are you doing here?" 

 

He was shocked for a while and said, "U-umm, We're... Ahh..."

 

"We'll hang out at the arcade." Jonghyun replied for Chanhee.

 

"Since when were you Chanhee Oppa?" You raised one brow at him.

 

"I just answered for him." Jonghyun said.

 

"Oh whatever! I'm wasting my time here. I'm busy with Teen Top so yeah! Ciao oppas!" You turned around from them and made your way back to your spot.

 

"Hey. That was close." Niel sighed.

 

"Why can't we tell her that we're Teen Top anyway?" Ricky asked.

 

"Yeah. Why can't we CAP hyung?" Ljoe asked.

 

"I don't know. You guys were the ones who wanted to be mysterious!"

 

"I have an idea! Later, let's ask ~~~~ who she likes among us." Chanhee proposed.

 

"What if she picked you?" Jonghyun asked.

 

"What? No way she'll pick me. I'm sure she'll fall in love with you Jonghyun. So, do your best today. This is your chance." Chanhee assured.

 

"Wha-what d-do you m-mean hyung?"

 

"I know you like my sister so, do your best arasso?" Chanhee patted Jonghyun's shoulder and walked off.

 

"You heard that right? Do your best today!" Ricky squealed and followed the hyungs. Jonghyun was left there while thinking, *This is my chance to make her fall in love with me.*

 

"Good Afternoon guys!!!!! Are you ready to watch the awesome dance groups?!?!" The MC asked.

 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The girls shouted.

 

"Okay let's give it up for INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

 

"KYAAAA!"

 

The program continued and you and Sohyun still waited for Teen Top.

 

"Now, now. The most famous dance group of today.... TEEN TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You jumped and squealed like a fangirl. 

 

"Unnie!!!!!! KYAAA!" Then suddenly, the lights on the stage went off. Then there was a spotlight on a guy wearing a white mask. He was wearing a black hoody with the print #SWAG on it. As soon as he started dancing his solo, your eyes never left him. You didn't even blink once. *Is this what they call love at first sight? No.. I saw them once back then already. But this feeling is really, I think I'm in love.* Their performance continued and your eyes were still glued on the #SWAG guy.

 

After the performance, you can still feel your heart pumping like crazy. You can't take your mind off the guy that danced his heart out. "Yah ~~~~-ah, are you alright?" Sohyun nudged you.

 

"Unnie. I think I'm in love." You smiled at her.

 

"What? Aigoo. You little kid. Unnie has to go home now okay? My mom's waiting for me outside the mall. Bye!"

 

"Bye unnie! Take care." You waved at her. Your phone suddenly vibrated inside your pocket. You took it out and answered the call. "De Chanhee Oppa?"

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

2nd chapter. :)