Fangirl. :)

I Fell in Love with the Dancing Boy.

"Oppa!!!!! Oppa! You should've come with me yesterday to the Dance Exhibiton at the mall!!! Teen Top Oppas are so cool!!!" You squealed as you held onto Chanhee's arm and shaked it. You two were walking your way to school.

 

 "Really are they that cool? You're like a fangirl." Chanhee asked while laughing.

 

 "De oppa! I'm not just a fangirl. I think I fell in love with them already!"

 

 "What? How can you say you love them when you don't even know how they look like? They don't reveal their faces remember?"

 

 "I don't care oppa! Even if they look like goons or kidnappers, they're still my idols and I look up to them!" You beamed at Chanhee.

 

 "Arasso, dongsaeng-ah." He ruffled your hair.

 

 "Hyung! Chanhee hyung!" Ricky shouted. You and Chanhee turned around and you saw your Oppa's bestfriends. You flushed red when you saw Ljoe smiling at you.

 

 "Yah. You're too obvious." Niel nudged you. Niel knew that you had a small crush on Ljoe since he's kind of you bestfriend among Chanhee's friends.

 

  "Really oppa? I'm obvious???" You asked Niel and he nodded.

 

  "~~~~-ah! How are you?" Ljoe asked.

 

  "~~~~ here was blabbering to me about how she loves Teen Top." Chanhee smiled to his friends.

 

  "Really? You like us--- Ah I mean, you like Teen Top?" CAP asked.

 

  "De Oppa! They're so cool!!!! I love them!" You squealed again as you continued to walk to school.

 

  "You love them already? How shallow can you get?" Choi Jonghyun, you're arch enemy said.

 

  "Oh hi there chubby cheeks!! Please don't talk to me okay? You're ruining my day." You smiled sarcastically at him and rolled your eyes.

 

  "Are you blind?!?! I lost my chubby cheeks a year ago!"

 

  "So? You're still Choi Jjinpang!!"

 

  "Aigoo. My two chingus are fighting again. Come on. We'll be late!" Ricky dragged you and Changjo to the school. "Hyungs! We'll get going okay?? See you guys later!!!!"

 

  "Bye Chanhee Oppa, Daniel Oppa, Minsoo Oppa and Byunghun Oppa!!!" You yelled.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

1st chapter. :> I'll just make this 3-4 chapters.:) Sorry for the typos.

 

- KaaayeL. =))))