Author's note + Bonus Trivia!

Forevermore

 

 

 

HELLO AND WELCOME BACK!

 

Where do I even begin? Wow, I'm seriously just lost for words right now. I can't even express how thankful I am for all the support this story has received so far; I Love You Baekhyun, Forevermore is really my baby - the amount of tears and sweat and just the time put into it is just... ahhh! I guess you can just say that there were a lot of firsts that came with writing this. To be honest, this piece was such a huge step for me as a writer and as a person as a whole, and I'm so thankful that I had the opportunity to actually sit down and think deeply about what I was writing. So I thank you all, really. All the comments make me feel so warm inside whenever I read back on them (yes, I do that occasionally because I'm a smitten idiot) and the fact that this fic broke my personal record of upvotes and subscribers makes me choke up even more :') I can't even count all the friends I've made through this fic too - you guys know who you are ♥ - and I just want to say that this  journey has been one of the craziest rollercoasters I've ever been through! To all the people who believed in me and encouraged me, picked me up off my feet and patted me on the back - I'm proud to say that your words proved true! Thank you for believing in me all this time, from the beginning to the end. Your efforts have not been wasted. And now, I hereby present the honorary award I've been given. I dedicate it to all my readers ; u ; I LOVE YOU ALL!

 

A big, special thank you to the hosts of the contest - Park_Noodle, surgicalfocus,and sohbet!

and for future reference, I'm going to change the title of this story to just Forevermore because I seriously cringe every time I see "I Love You Baekhyun, Forevermore". I'm horrible with titles, seriously;;

 


 

Now, as another note of thanks, I've decided to post up a trivia and a few deleted scenes. A few have asked me about a sequel (UPDATE 04/23/14: THERE IS AN EPILOGUE - CHECK OUT CH. 3) but I felt like I wouldn't know where to go with that, so I'm giving a little bonus instead :) Hopefully this will suffice? And I guess this is like killing two birds with one stone because I was really itching to point out the little things I wove into the story anyway. So without further adieu, I present to you.... 

  TRIVIA!  

And also, an edit from yours truly shown below (I was too sad to just let this fic go so I had to crack open photoshop to help me ;A; ) it's on tumblr if you want to reblog it. click! ;)

 

 

LAST NOTE! THANK YOU FOR READING FOREVERMORE AND FOR GIVING IT SO MUCH LOVE, AND THANK YOU TO THE ONES WHO COMMENTED TELLING ME THAT THIS FIC WAS SAD ENOUGH TO BRING TEARS TO YOUR EYES. I AM CERTAINLY NOT DESERVING OF YOUR TEARS OR EVEN THIS AWARD FOR THAT MATTER, BUT I HOPE YOU ALL KNOW HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME. OKAYOKAY, TIME TO SIGN OFF. I ALWAYS RAMBLE LIKE THIS, I'M SORRY. JUST... THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN. /BIG GROUP HUG/ I LOVE YOU GUYS!