Final Chapter: One Spring Day

S.P.I.E.S.

 

He pressed the trigger on his gun and his gun’s remaining bullet (he used the others on the other men a while ago) instantly hit the back of Mr. Samuel! The last sec.gen fell into the ground with such pain that he dropped his gun and his head hit the cold ground. Gikwang and the others quickly surrounded their fallen enemy; Yoochun and Taecyeon who are both well knowledgeable in disarming bombs disarmed the bombs and by doing so, they prevented a cultural disaster and lastly, Siwon handcuffed Mr. Samuel.

“Gikwang, you’re really nuts. (Faces Jessica) Call EXO-M and Henry and tell them we need backup here. We have a lot of cleaning to do and explaining to the Chinese Government and then contact JYP...” Siwon was cut by Gikwang.

“Already done hyung!” he said while showing IU’s Multi-Watch and on its top was a hologram of JYP.

“Sir! We would like to report to you that we have defeated our enemy!”

“Good job! DAEBAK!!! Hahahahaha!”

“So, what will happen now?” asks Ailee.

“Well, our agency has to explain this incident to the world in one way or another. Don’t worry we’ll get that figured out without revealing your names because if we did, there might be an uproar! Do you understand?”

“Ne, we understand.” The two teams said.

“But of course, both of your teams will receive an award from our government! I can assure that!”

“Omo! Jeongmallya? asked Hongki.

“Ne! Come on! Of course! You all saved the world!”

“Oh right! JYP! I’m sorry I kinda forgot my Multi-Watch back at our dorm...” says Gikwang.

“That has been taken care of.”

“EH?!”

A larger hologram appears in front of them which show the inside of BEAST’s dorm!

“... OUR WINDOWS! WHAT HAPPENED?!”

“Apparently, someone from your group discovered your watch and activated the Frequency Shockwave which also ripped throughout Seoul!”

“... It did?”

“YES! DO TAKE CARE OF YOUR GADGETS FROM NOW ON, GOT IT?!”

“Ne!... wait, who are those people inside?” asks Gikwang.

“Team BlazingAttack. I ordered them to neutralize the rest of BEAST. And the others are from the repair team.”

“Ohhhh... Hang on, is that Yoseob there?”

“Ne, I sent him back there. Oh and he knows about your watch and what happened.”

The hologram was a live video feed.

“WAAH! OUR WINDOWS! OUR GLASSES! WHAT HAPPENED?!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Then, one of the men from the repair team approached Yoseob. “The bill sir.”

“BILL?! MWO?!”

“We’re not free so pay up!”

“... LEE GIKWANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU PAY FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Everyone! What about this?!” JB said as he held the Spear of Destiny in front of them and JYP.

“Yah, what the...”

“How can we almost forgot!” Gikwang started explaining everything and was continued by the others.

“This is pretty risky... Wait! Ailee-ssi, you did say that whoever holds the spear controls the world right?” says JYP.

“Ne, and whoever loses it will die.”

“Aigoo! Have Mr. Samuel treated immediately! HE MUST NOT DIE!”

“Don’t worry! EXO-M and Henry is on their way here sir!” says Siwon,

“Whoo! Oh! Omo! JB, who gave you the spear?” asked JYP.

“I gave it to him when I told them to get out of the car.” says Gikwang.

“That means, JB, you’re the one who controls the whole world!”

“EH?! But, I... I don’t want to...”

The moment he said that, the whole place suddenly shaking!

“Woah! An earthquake?!”

“It seems so!”

It only lasts for 7 seconds before dying down.

“Oh! I read another thing about the spear!” says Ailee.

“What is it?”

“Its holders, from the very Roman soldier who pierced Christ’s side, to it’s last holder, presumably Hitler, all of them well, are bad right? And they all died a horrible death in one way or another but, some of its holders were good like Louis IX of France and, they didn’t die like the bad ones! So, it means, Gikwang and JB oppas! You’re both safe!”

“Jinja?! Aigoo! That was close wasn’t it hyung?” says JB.

“Ne it was!”

“Be that as it may, the spear is still coveted by many evil persons.  It’s best that we make sure that we hide it in a place where it won’t be easily discovered... Can you guys think of some places?”

The two teams all thought about it but they kept giving places that were easy.

“Taecyeon, placing the spear on top of Namsan tower is SUCH A BAD IDEA!”

“Humph!”

“A place where it won’t easily be discovered.... OH! I’ve thought of one!” says Suzy.

“Where?!”

“It’s not on land, it’s underwater! The Marianas Trench!”

“... Hmm, that could work! Not many people go down there! It is the deepest point on the Earth’s surface! Anyone who would attempt to find the spear would be crushed by the enormous pressure! The Marianas Trench it is then!”

“So, who would be taking the spear there?” asks Hongki.

“Both of your teams.”

“Wait! Is it okay if Team PassionateMind do it alone?” asks Siwon.

“Eh? Waeyo?”

“I’d like to give my team here some break.”

“Geurae, I understand. Gikwang, IU, Hongki, Suzy, JB and Ailee, as Director of S.P.I.E.S., I hereby order your team to take the Spear of Destiny and deposit it into the Marianas Trench!”

“Sir, yes sir!”

Minutes later, EXO-M, Henry and several agents from the China sector of their agency arrived and retrieved Mr. Samuel.

After recovering a few days later, Mr. Samuel was charged with crimes against humanity by the International Court of Justice and was sentenced to life imprisonment.

The United Nations was quickly re-established. Ban Ki-Moon was also brought back to power as Secretary-General. He then placed the entire organization under overdrive to quickly undo the damage done by Mr. Samuel.

The next day, Team PassionateMind boarded one of their country’s warships and headed towards the Marianas Trench.

Once they reached the place, they first got the spear blessed before dropping it to the murky waters below where it would be safe forever more.

“Ah finally! Our mission’s over! And come to think of it, it’s our very first! I’m so happy that it’s successful!” says Hongki as he stretched his hands.

“We all did a good job!”  says IU.

“I’m beat! Good thing our comeback’s still a few months from now!” says JB.

“I’d like to rest for a week!” says Ailee.

“I miss my bed!” says Suzy.

“Well, at least everything’s over! Good job everyone!” says Gikwang.

“NE!”

Then, their Multi-Watches started beeping, JYP’s hologram instantly appears!

“Team PassionateMind! Come back quickly here to Seoul!”

“What for?!” they all asked.

“North Korea has kidnapped the Vice-President! We need you to infiltrate Pyongyang!”

“EH?!”

“NOW!”

“Well team, looks like we’ve got our second mission!”

“LET’S GO!”

 

THE END XD

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Kyaaaa!!!! After like 8 months, S.P.I.E.S. is finally over!!! This has got to be my longest fanfic! XD Thank you to all my readers!!! I promise more great fanfics will come out later this year! XD Be sure to read my other stories!: “The Luckiest B2UTY!, The Princess And The Singer 2: The War For Her Heart and My Infinitely And Beastly Classmates!” KAMSAHAMNIDA YEOROBEUN!!!! XD