Chapter 22: Trouble Maker

S.P.I.E.S.

 

“THE THIRD WORLD WAR?!”

“So, we’re here by inviting the team of Koreans who foiled and captured the leader of the Southern Mafia to come to Beijing where we’re waiting for you.”

The video then goes blank.

“Beijing?! What for?!” Gikwang asks.

“That’s what we’re currently trying to find out right now. We think it’s a trap but...”

“But what JYP?” asks IU.

“But, going there might prove our agency’s suspicions about their leader, the one that the Al Qaeda leader described as his master.”

“Omo, you mean, you think you know who their master is?” says JB.

“Ne.”

“Who?”

JYP tells them.

“... That can’t be but, I think you may have a point.” says Ailee.

“The state of world affairs right now is very horrible. And the United Nations didn’t do enough or even anything to try to put it back to the normal level!” says Hongki.

“Oppa’s right! JYP, I think we should go!” says Suzy.

“Yes, that’s what I expected of you guys! But, Team GodSpeed would be going with you. Is that okay?”

“NE!”

“So, where the heck in Beijing are we going?” Gikwang asks.

“Well, we have many possible locations but one tops all others.”

“What’s that?” they ask.

“Beijing’s Underground City.”

“Eh? I thought they only have a Forbidden City?” says Suzy.

“I wouldn’t be surprised. Few know of its existence. It’s a complex network of underground bunkers beneath Beijing itself. It was built by the Chinese government after relations with the Soviet Union deteriorated and fear of nuclear war between the two precipitated the bunker’s construction.”

“I see now but, why the heck would our enemy go to China.... omo!”

“Gikwang, what is it?” JYP asks.

“Yeah hyung, what’s wrong?” says Hongki.

“Remember what the Al Qaeda leader said in the video? “Since the glue has dried out and faded away, dissention shall now be prevalent among the Big 5 which is the U.S., the U.K., France, Russia and China!” I think, they’re going to do something bad from China!”

“MWO?!”

“Think of it guys! With the entire world in disarray, any problem that may arise from those five countries may be considered an act of war!”

“Why did that slip my mind! Of course!” says JYP.

“This is just terrible!”

“Okay, wait here. I’ll be calling for Team GodSpeed.” JYP goes to his desk, presses a button underneath and speaks through a small mike mounted on his desk. “Team GodSpeed, report immediately to my office. Thank you.”

Minutes later, the team arrived.

“So, have they agreed?” asked Siwon.

“Yes and guess what we thought.” Siwon told them what Gikwang told them a little while ago.

“Aigoo! It’s just one crisis after another!” says Jessica.

“That’s why we have to end this now! I’ll tell K.Will to get ready. Meanwhile, you all go to the gadgets room and prepare yourselves.”

“Sir, yes sir!”

As they were going out, Gikwang notices something.

“Omo, where’s my Multi-Watch?” 

“You didn’t have it when you went here?” asks IU.

“I think so. Don’t worry about it. I probably left it at my dorm. It may be hidden so, the others can’t see it. Let’s go.”

Contrary to what Gikwang said, that was not the case.

Junhyung (a known neat freak) was cleaning B2ST’s bedroom. He was sweeping the floor when, he saw something beneath Gikwang’s bed.

“What the heck is this?”

He goes out to the living room where the others were.

“Yah, hyungs, is Gikwang an endorser of a watch brand?”

“I don’t think so and if he is, he’ll tell us.” says Doojoon.

“Why ask?”

“Because I found this underneath his bed. I don’t think I have seen this watch yet.”

“Hmm, yeah, me too. It looks very different.” says Dongwoon.

“Oh guys! Look! There’s a small button under it!” Hyunseung says as he points at the button.

“Maybe it has built in flash light or something! Go on Junhyung, press it!” says Doojoon.

“Araseo.” Junhyung presses the button and instantly, the Frequency Shockwave (Remember the one that was used against the Yakuza?) ripped across the entire dorm shattering all its windows as well as all glass materials inside! The 5 members all covered their ears and ran around the room trying to escape the irritating noise!

“WAH! STOP IT! STOP IT! I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!”

Junhyung drops the Multi-Watch on the floor as he ran around!

The shockwave goes out of the dorm building and is heard across Seoul itself and numerous windows and glass materials were shattered as well!

While JYP was on his way to where K.Will was, his Multi-Watch started beeping!

“What the heck! A Frequency Shockwave is currently ripping across Seoul?! How?!” He checks the location by pressing some buttons on the watch and then, got the shock of his life when he saw it was coming from B2ST’s dorm!

“But, both Gikwang and Yoseob are here so... Aish!”

Then, his watch beeped again. This time with a message.

“NON-SPIES ARE CURRENTLY IN POSSESSION OF LEE GIKWANG’S MULTI-WATCH.”

“Back at the dorm...

“JUNHYUNG! TURN IT OFF!” Doojoon shouts as he falls on the floor!

Junhyung tries to locate where he dropped the watch and sees it! He presses the button beneath it and the frequency shockwave fades away.

“My ears... MY EARS!” shouts Hyunseung.

“What in the world is that watch?!” Dongwoon shouts as he picks it up.

“That’s it!” JYP goes back to his office and speaks through his microphone again.

“Team BlazingAttack, please report to my office immediately!

Later...

“Team BlazingAttack, I want you all to infiltrate B2ST’s dorm and retrieve Gikwang’s Multi-Watch from the five remaining members of B2ST there. They were the cause of the Frequency Shockwave that just hit Seoul. Then, disable them!”

“You mean like make them sleep and make sure that their memory about the watch is erased.” says Yonghwa.

“Ne. Oh and, I’ll be sending a repair team there so that all the broken things there will be fixed and all. Move out!”

“Sir, yes sir!”

They all left his office together with the team heading for B2ST’s dorm and JYP heading to where K.Will is. He informs him about the flight to Beijing and tells him to get ready.

Minutes later, Teams PassionateMin and GodSpeed were now inside the jet plane.

“This is Captain K.Will speaking. Our flight to Beijing, China will now be underway. Please fasten your seatbelts because we’re taking off!”