Chapter 20: Gentleman

S.P.I.E.S.

 

“Ah! Team GodSpeed! JYP has already alerted us. We’re now under your command.” says Hyuna.

“We’re ready to help!” says Jiyeon.

“ Your ride’s ready!” says Myungsoo.

“We’ve pinpointed one of their potential hideouts!” says Seulong.

“Let’s go then!”

The two teams board 2 black cars and quickly drove off to what might be the Yakuza’s hideout.

The next day...

Later...

“Yes, it is confirmed that Ban Ki-Moon, the Secretary-General of the United Nations has just resigned. As rumours spread about his inefficiency of being a leader, along with it comes the question, who will succeed him?”

Gikwang and the rest of B2ST were watching the evening news.  An hour ago, Yoseob has returned.

“Omo, the U.N. Chief has just resigned? But why?” asks Doojoon.

“I don’t know but I think something bad will happen soon.” says Gikwang which surprises everyone!

“Mwo? What do you mean by that?” asks Dongwoon.

“Nothing! It’s just a gut feeling! Hahaha!”

“Okay... anyway, I’ll go get dinner ready now.” says Doojoon.

“Araseo. I’m just going to get something at the bedroom.” Gikwang goes inside their bedroom with Yoseob following after.

“Yah! Gikwang! Are you going to call JYP?”

“Ne! Keep your voice down!... Yeoboseyo? JYP!”

“Gikwang! What is it?”

“Have you heard the news?”

“Ne! I did! It’s making me worried actually! Oh wait! I have news! Team IronFortress have captured the Northern Mafia!”

“Omo! They did?! That’s great!”

“Yah! What’s JYP saying?” asks Yoseob. Gikwang tells him the news.

“Oh, I see. That’s great then!”

“Oh! Yoseob! You’re there now! By the way, Team GodSpeed has teamed up with Team ShadowNinja and T.O.P. in Japan to track down and capture the Yakuza.”

“Wae?! Team GodSpeed?! But...”

“I know your concerns, and I even told them that but, they want to prove themselves so, I let them be. Let’s just wish them the best of luck.”

“Araseo...”

“For now, you two, be updated in current events especially about the next U.N. Secretary-General. Annyeong.”

“Ne! Annyeong!”

“Yah! Gikwang! Yoseob! Dinner’s ready!” shouted Doojoon!

“Ne abeoji!”

“STOP CALLING ME THAT!”

“NE EOMMA!”

“AIGOO!”

The next day a breaking news appears on the air.

“This just in! It has been confirmed by the United Nations that it has a new Secretary-General in the person of Mr. Samuel Zhukov Chiu of Canada!”

“Hmm, can you please look him up?” JYP asks hi secretary.

“Ne.”

A few minutes later...

“Sir? I have the report already.”

“Jinja.? Go on then.”

“Mr. Samuel Zhukov Chiu. He was born in Canada on...”

“No need to tell his birthday. Go with his family background.”

Araseo. Well, it appears that his father was a member of the Kuomintang Party of China back then. He saw combat during the Chinese Civil War, World War II and then, during the resumption of the civil war. He was captured by the Communists and was horribly tortured before escaping to Taiwan and then, immigrating to the U.S. before finally settling in Canada where he met Mr. Samuel’s mother. That’s where also changed his first name because he was involved in a robbery. Mr. Samuel’s mother was a Russian but, she and her family were staunch supporters of the deposed Russian monarchy so, the Soviet Union exiled them to Siberia. From there, they were able to escape into China, then to Taiwan, boarded a ship to the U.S. and went to Canada.”

“Is that all?”

“Aniyo. His uncle on his father’s side, was separated from his father in their way to the U.S. He arrived in Japan he was robbed of everything he has. His aunt from his mother’s side who was a staunch communist was twice arrested in the U.K. and in France. She even tried to throw a grenade in St. Peter’s Square in Rome! Finally, his cousin from his mother’s side was a lover of Hitler and he was imprisoned for a year in Israel for denouncing the government and for flying the swastika.”

“He has one messed up family!”

“But, they have all passed away sir. He’s the only one left. He has no wife or children.”

“I see. Well then, tell the head of the North American Sector to start monitoring him. I’m actually worried about this guy.”

“Understood sir. Should I call Psy now sir?”

“Ne!”

Somewhere in the world....

“PHASE TWO IS ABOUT TO BEGIN SHORTLY. GET EVERYTHING PREPARED FOR PHASE THREE.”

“Yes sir!”

Later that day...

“It is with great honour and pleasure that I take on the position of Secretary-General of this esteemed organization. I cannot promise anything but, I shall pledge to the entire world that I shall work to the very best that I could do and to finally bring peace to all corners of the Earth. Thank you.”

“And that was the acceptance speech of the new secretary-general of the United Nations! A huge banquet will be held in honour of him later this night where U.S. President Barack Obama as well as the former Secretary-General, Ban Ki-Moon will be attending.”

At the same time , somewhere in Japan...

“One, two... THREE!” Move!”

Siwon’s voice echoed throughout the empty hallway and he and his team, as well as Team ShadowNinja all forced their way into where the commander of the Yakuza was hiding!

“FREEZE! PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!” shouts Siwon.

“WAH! PLEASE DON’T HURT ME!” shouts the commander of the Yakuza as he puts his arm up.

“Shinobu Inoue, you’re under arrest for crimes against humanity and for the deaths of hundreds of people in the recent worldwide bombings!” says Hyuna.

Seulong then handcuffs him and before he is escorted outside, Siwon tells him something with the rest of Team GodSpeed near him.

“Checkmate Mr. Inoue. We got ya just like how you got us.”

“Sir! T.O.P. is calling you right now!” says the secretary of JYP.

“Patch him through!”

“Ne!”

“... Yeoboseyo? What is it?... MWO?! YOU ALL DID! HAHA! THAT’S GREAT! BRING HIM HERE AT ONCE! Oh and tell the Japanese Government that we have every right to question him but rest assured that we will turn him over once we have finished questioning him.”

“Understood sir!” The call ends.

“Call Dong Wan for me please.”

“Yes sir.... it’s ringing sir.”

“Gomawo.... Dong Wan! Tell Team IronFortress to bring the Northern Mafia’s leader here at once!”

“Wae?”

“The commander of the Yakuza has now been captured you see. I would like to interrogate him and the two Mafia leaders.”

“Araseo!”

“It’s time to get some real answers here!” JYP proudly declares.