Daily Complications

One Day, He Will Be Mine

 

Chapter 1: Daily Complications (Song In POV)

 

You wake up to the sun’s morning rays making their way into your bedroom. After rubbing your eyes, you force yourself to get out of bed. Stealing a glance to the clock on your beside, it took only a moment to realize that the alarm didn’t ring and the school bell would ring in fifteen minutes. “Oh man! No, no, no.” Being late to school is not acceptable, mostly because Eunhwa’s parents will lecture you about education and how being late just makes you look bad.

You never argued with Eunhwa’s parents. They took you in after your parents died in a car accident, and their only rule is go to school (on time) and no parties while they were gone to work in the States. Rule number two wasn’t as much as a problem knowing that Eunhwa and you are not as socially popular as other girls. The rule mostly went to Eunhwa’s brother, Zelo. The kid is surrounded by girls every day, it’s surprising how he can even find alone time to study (that’s if he ever does study). You fumble getting your pants and t-shirt on. Finally you walk into Eunhwa’s and Zelo’s room (Zelo kindly gave up his room to you), and open the window blinds. “We are late! Let’s go before the bell rings.” The light hits directly on Zelo’s face and he groans in complaint. “Noona…” You tell him to hurry and he gets up against his will and goes to the bathroom.

The challenge of every morning is waking up Eunhwa. She will not wake up for anything unless if it’s something she likes. “Eunhwa,” you call her name and tug her blanket away from her. No response. Not wasting any time because you know calling her name, you quickly result to plan ‘B’. You sigh loudly to make your point more clear and begin to walk away speaking loudly. “I guess you won’t be able to see L.Joe this morning. Zelo and I will see you later.” You make loud steps and slowly make them lighter to seem as if you were leaving. Eunhwa shoots up from bed with wide eyes. “Song In! Who told you to leave without me? I can’t miss that wonderful opportunity, y’know.” You laugh. “I know. That’s why I said it so you could hurry.”

Eunhwa runs her fingers through her messy hair. “Okay, you got me.” She gets up and starts to dress while you brushed your teeth and Zelo grabbed his skate board at the door. “Noona,” he said with a piece of bread in his mouth. “I’m leaving first.” Zelo always left. Zelo and Eunhwa both decided to keep their brother and sister relations out of school. It was best for both you and her. If the girls at school find out that Zelo and Eunhwa are related… Let’s just say that things can escalate downhill fast and people would just hate us more.

You and Eunhwa are really attractive, but what’s the point of being attractive when rude guys are going to smack your in the hallways of school and whistle every time you walk by? Both you and Eunhwa don’t want that type of attention, so you dress in the type of clothes that are not so in style and wear glasses to add on to the nerd look. Sure, we get the daily dirty looks from the girls at school and no whistles of any kind are receive of guys unless it’s to call your name because they don’t bother to remember it. They usually make you do all the work at school and give you no credit. The teachers don’t even realize the situation. These are just some of the daily complications of your life. Luckily, you have Eunhwa second and third period.

“Arasseo Zelo-ah. We’ll see you later.” You see Zelo closing the front door and he waves goodbye, the last thing you see are his blond curls before the door shuts completely. You smile and turn to Eunhwa who was busy trying to find her socks. “Where are they?” she searches everywhere and you laugh because they are in the most obvious place. Pointing behind her, she turns around. “Ah! There they are. Thanks, Song in.” they were in a pile of clean, unfolded clothes. We grabbed our back packs and left the house without anything to eat. Just great.

Luckily, we weren’t late to school and walking into the school’s gates we saw the school’s kingkas.  L.Joe , Sungjong and Zelo in that same order. They were talking to some girls, most likely charming them or something. You caught Eunhwa slightly staring at L.Joe and nudged her. “Don’t stare holes into him.” She rolls her eyes knowingly. “It’s called admiring and you do the same with Sungjong.” Quickly glancing around as you walked you made sure no one heard her comment. “What? I don’t stare at him like that in broad daylight.” Eunhwa face deadpans, “then what do you call staring at Sungjong all lunch period?” You blush a thousand shades of red. You had not realized you stared at Sungjong for that long. “Is it really that bad Eunhwa?” you say a bit self conscious. Eunhwa giggles at your flusterd expression. “It’s not that bad.”

 You grin in relief, but it quickly changed when someone bumped into Eunhwa and it wasn’t accidental. Eunhwa’s books were knocked out of her arms and you helped her pick them up. Eunhwa looked up and saw Tiffany and her two friends. Eunhwa’s face scowls. “Excuse you.” You look up surprised; no one ever stands up to Tiffany. Tiffany looks at her from head to toes, holding her Louis and Vuitton at the fold of her arm. “Sorry would have fit better.” Eunhwa grabs you from your arm before you had a chance to pick up her Physics book. “No one talks to Tiffany like that. Who the hell do you think you are?” one of the girls beside Tiffany, Min Hee raises her eyebrows and the other girl, Soo Yun, gives you a nasty look and scrunches her nose in disgust. Eunhwa ignores Min Hee and points at the book on the ground. “Pick it up and I’ll count it as an apology.” You try to calm down Eunhwa as others are beginning to stare. Pulling at her sleeve you whisper to Eunhwa to stop. Eunhwa shrugs you off and gives you a determined expression. Tiffany leaned her body weight on to on foot.

Tiffany gives you an amused expression. “You should listen to your friend more often. She knows when to keep shut.” Your head lowers, biting your lip you hold back a nasty comment. You knew it would just make the situation worse. “Well, glad you noticed that Song In is smart. Maybe you should learn from her so you don’t open your mouth as much.”

Tiffany laughs. “At least with this mouth I can make L.Joe moan my name.” Eunhwa grit her teeth. Tiffany leans forward, “Aww, what is this? Hit a nerve?” Tiffany motions Min Hee and Soo Yun towards you. They push you and you hit the ground. They snatch Eunhwa’s notebooks out of your hands and rips them in front of you. Throwing all the homework that was crammed in the night before and important notes for a test today. They stepped on the papers, cleaning off their nice shoes with them, and every rip made tears form in your eyes.

Eunhwa clenched her fist, and Tiffany just admired her French nails while she spoke. “That’s right hold it in. I better not even see you looking at L.Joe anymore or I will tell him you like him. Arasseo?”  You didn’t know what came over Eunhwa, but when you saw her slap Tiffany you felt like it was the triumph card.

Your eyes widened when you see L.Joe , Sungjong and Zelo , who had seen the slap, run to the scene.

 

 

 

 

First chappyy I have to say my partner did a really great job on this. I honestly flipped and was like OMFG I WANT MORE! LOL but my turn to write the next chapter. THANKS SAVEMETONIGHT FOR BEING MY PARTNER IN CRIME!! :D JKJK comment and subscribee