Ambushed

Warmth

Mi-Do began sword fighting with the masked men. She could tell that she was greatly outnumbered, and so could Wol Ryund who reacted fastly by grabbing her wrist and pulling her through the woods. They outran most of the men, but three. She knew she could take them so she stopped and got her sword out. "What are you doing?" Wol Ryung asked. "I can do this," Mi-Do said confidently. Then came into the clearing with their swords already out. As they neared, the sound of each step made Mi-Do more and more anxious. The three men made eye contact as if signaling somethings, and before Mi-Do knew it the men began to charge. But there was something else, none of the swords were aiming at her, and at the last moment she swung herself around and found her facing Wol Ryung. Her heart pounding, not from the pain of the swords but the love she felt for Wol Ryung. If only she realized it sooner,she slowly rose her eyes up to make eye contact with Wol Ryung, her eyes filling with tears. She was firmly grasping his sleeves and her fists began to tremble. "Run," she said. Wol Ryung lost faith in humans after falling in love, but this girl is making him begin to restore his faith. This girl must be crazy, he thought, his eyes beginning to tear. His heart was beating to the same rhythm of hers, her felt so much pain looking at her. "Run" she said again, as she forced herself to smile, as blood began to drip from . Wol Ryung grabbed her trembling hands and kissed them, as he rose his head back up  he looked like he had snapped. His eyes were fierce and thirsty for vengeance. The men pulled their swords from Mi-Do's body causing her to fall, and lose consience due to the amount of blood loss. Wol Ryung killed the three men, it didn't take long. Once he was done, he wanted more. His anger was building up, he felt like he was going to go mad. He decided he was going to go find the other men that had ambushed them but stopped once he saw Mi-Do. He slowly walked over to her, afraid for what me might see. He kneeled in front of her, defeatedly. The anger began to reside and was replaced by sorrow. He placed his fingers on and was shocked to feel that there was a pulse. He had hope. He couldn't heal her with his blood, since he could only do it once and there's three wounds. There's only one way to save her, he thought. I'll give her my fox bead.He slowly lifted her up and cradled her in his arms. How could a mere human leavesuch an effect on him he wondered as admired her beauty. 

 

 

A/N: This is a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally short update. Sorry. I have absolutely no idea where I'm going with this story, haha. Please give me feedback.. If you do, I'll love you forever and ever and ever!(: <3