Our Childhood

Young Magdaleno♥

 

Channy help me to move out.

The house is quite big, up and down house, 3 bedrooms, 2 toilets(One at my room and the other on the 1st floor), a dining area, entertainment area, little garden with a swing and a garage.

"Waaah. Seo Ji, you are truly love by your parents."

"Jinja? Ani. If the love me, they would stay here." I sat at the couch and lay my hands.

"Aish. Still, I'm here." He sat beside me.

"Aigoo. Okay okay."

"We're half way done. Just things on your room, and the dining area."

"Don't worry about my room, I could handle it late. Let's just do the dining area. But now, let's rest for a while." It's too tiring. T.T

"Okayy..."

I remembered something.

"Channy-ah. Do you still remember when we were lost at the forest? When we were 8" I face him excitedly.

"Uhhm. Ne. You are scared back then."

"Aish!" I slap his arm. "I did ask you something right?"

"Molla."

"Don't say that you don't know it. You know it!"

"Let me think..." He's acting skills are weak.

"Park Chan Jio! Stop acting!"

"Okay, Okay. I still remember it."

"Now that I'm 18, you must tell me now!" I'm realy curious.

"Are you really that curious?"

"Ofcourse!"

"Well it's nothing--"

"Tell me ppali!"

*Flashback*

"Channy-ah, I'm scared! What if monsters will appear and take us to their spaceship, what if they will eat us!" It's really dark in the forest. Lot of noisy things.

I hold on to Channy's hand.

"Nana. You should stop watching those monster thingy. They AREN'T real! there's no such things as them." He had this flashlight and a detector I guess?

"But--"

"No buts Nana. Don't be scared. im here." The nhe held my hand really tight. I know you are scared too.

Channy and I sat down on a long log at the forest...

Suddenly I ask him...

"Chan, who is your first love?"

"Cheo-sarang?" He repeated.

"Yes. Who is she?"

"She is...." I was looking at him... "bi..mil.."(Secret)

"Aish! Tell me! It would only the two of us who know it. Ppali!"

"Andwaee.. I would tell you if you are 18."

"That will be a decade! I can't wait."

"I will not tell you then."

"Arasso. Yakseo?"

"yakseo..."

*end of flashback*

"Nana, Should I--"

"One!"

"Okay, but not now. Maybe one this days. It's not a big deal."

"Cheo-sarang isn't a big deal?"

"Ne. I knew that she will choose me in the end. Just wait and see."

"But I wanted to know her!"

"Fine, I'll give you a fact about her. She like to wear jeans."

"That's it?"

"Little by little I'll tell you. =D"

"Aish you!"

I ran after him. We are running after each other. Like kids.

Afte things got done, we went outside to eat dinner.

"2 medium steak, 2 vinegrette salad, 2 mango pudding nad for drinks... Just give us water. Please server the 2 vinegrette salad and 2 medium steak at the same time. Thank you." Yea, he is the one who always talk to the waiter if we are eating at a resto. I let him do the honor since he was fond of talking and talking. He likes water. VERY MUCH. I don't know what he like with a bland taste drink.

"I will be moving to my dorm t omorrow."

"Should I help you? I can skip classes tomorrow."

"Andwae you should NOT skip class. Don't worry, someone move my things there."

"Who?"

"Mr. Jang."

"He's still alive? Wow. He's your loyal body guard right?"

"Don't say such things like that. He's very nice you know. Yep."

"Arasso."

"I left with him, so he could stay here also. And enjoy. Since he was also having a hard time in England."

"Didn't he has a family?"

"No one. He said that he is alone and his parents died when he was 16. His brother died with cancer."

"Oh... Okay, I should take him with me at some time."

"Don't drag him at a girly store... Nana."

"Ofcourse not. I should take him with me at school."

"Wae? Are they hurting you?"

"A-Ani... I just want him to watch me play the piano.." Uh-Oh. He shouldn't know it.

The waiter came and serve our food.

While eating, I glance out the window seeing a familiar face across the road. Pale skin, sleepy eyes, messy but good to look hair... LENO KIM?!

What is he doing there? He was wearing a nicely cut v-neck shirt, skinny pants and sneakers. Is he waiting for someone?

A woman grab him and kiss him on the lips! A woman who aged 40-45. Leno push her and look side by side. They talk. I don't know what it is. And the woman grab him and start walking.

"Nana, What is it?" Channy look in the direction where I am looking but before he does that...

"Nothing! I just look at my car.." Phew!

"Ahh. Don't worry I parked it at a safe place."

"Okay..."

"Let's eat."

Why is he with that woman? I should not think this way but... AH! Don't worry about him too much! I must not inteven with other's life! But... it's wrong... Aish! STOP THINKING THAT WAY Lea!

After we ate, Channy waved his goodbye and left me with a list t hat I should do.

Here are the list:

  • lock the door when you are leaving or going to sleep
  • cook for your self don't always eat oustide(I bought a recipe book that is easy to follow)
  • text me if before you sleep so I could sleep also in peace ^.^
  • call me if you are feeling alone
  • don't you dare drive your car call me instead so I can drive you or call Mr.Jang
  • don't stay up late

And there are lot moreeeeee!

He's really back. Channy-Oppa.

Next Chapter: School+Enemies+Leno Kim+Me=Disaster!

 

I entered our room. And I was about to sit... When someone pulls out my chair.

"Hello there raddish girl. How have you been?" Ugh, it's early in the morning and Chealse wanted to pick a fight with me?

"Good" I answer her.

"Wow, now you have guts to answer back? Where did you have guts to do that to me?" Gosh, it's a question you ask and I answered it. Psh.

"..." I just gave her a blank face and I was about to when...

"And where do you think you're going raddish girl?" She pulled my hair. "Your hair is long, Should I cut it for you my dear?"

"Aw! Please stop!"

"Don't you worry my dear, my stylist taught me how to cut my enemy's hair." Chelase have a Chinese and Korean blood. She is one of the most well treated students. She has a power in short.

"Stop..." I can't believe I'm crying right now. I'm crying for my dignity. Everyone is just starin at us. No one dare to help, if they do, just one word from Chealse they'll be out.

"Give me the scissors." one of her descendants gave it to her. She was about to cut my hair...

All of us were stopped when someone BANG the door.