School+Enemies+Leno Kim+Me=Disaster!

Young Magdaleno♥

 

 

Deym it. -_- I hate school.

What's new, I have to face my terror teachers and my coach. Well, our coach at track team is very lazy, not really at times of Regional and Major games he will be starting to be strict.

I entered our room. And I was about to sit... When someone pulls out my chair.

"Hello there raddish girl. How have you been?" Ugh, it's early in the morning and Chealse wanted to pick a fight with me?

"Good" I answer her.

"Wow, now you have guts to answer back? Where did you have guts to do that to me?" Gosh, it's a question you ask and I answered it. Psh.

"..." I just gave her a blank face and I was about to when...

"And where do you think you're going raddish girl?" She pulled my hair. "Your hair is long, Should I cut it for you my dear?"

"Aw! Please stop!"

"Don't you worry my dear, my stylist taught me how to cut my enemy's hair." Chelase have a Chinese and Korean blood. She is one of the most well treated students. She has a power in short.

"Stop..." I can't believe I'm crying right now. I'm crying for my dignity. Everyone is just starin at us. No one dare to help, if they do, just one word from Chealse they'll be out.

"Give me the scissors." one of her descendants gave it to her. She was about to cut my hair...

All of us were stopped when someone BANG the door.

I don't know if I should thank him or be shock that he is here. LENO KIM.

"Yah, Why are you crying?" Ohmy, is he blind? T.T "You?! What are you doing to her?" His hands were in his pocket and talk like a boss.

"Uhmm.. N-Nothing.. W-who are you?" She let go of my hair and hid the scissors.

"Why do I need to say?" He just glare at Chealse. Whoa. Chealse looks freakin' scared. "Lea, Come with me, Iggy is waiting."

Did he just say my name? I am still buffering if that was really me.

"Yah! Lea!"

"O-Oh! Ne!" I wipe off my tears and come with him.

All of the students in the room stare at us until we leave.

Meanwhile, I'm walking with him, behind him. I look down, so no one will notice that I cried. My nose is red, my eyes were worn out.

I saw Iggy Oppa talking to our coach.

"Oppa!" I run to them, and leaving Leno behind.

"Hello princess!" He waved.

"Aigoo. You call this brat a princess? Wait, why are your eyes look swollen?"

"Yah, you better be running right now, Mr. Principal is looking for you. And his blood pressure is getting high!"

"Aish! You!" He pointed at me. "Yah, Leno kim, i'm looking forward to your answer, Iggy, see you late! I'll be going."

And he left.

Before Iggy oppa say anything, I hit him many times! For not coming to my party.

"Aw! Stop! Stop! I know! I know why are you mad!" And i stop.

"I was expecting you there!"

"There are some urgent matters. Mianhae~"

"You should've told me earlier!"

"I'm sorry okay?"

"Ugh. T_T"

"By the way, why are you crying? Your eyelids are puffing out." He held my face.

"N-Nothing." I pout.

"Is she picking a fight again?"

"As usual. But I will just endure this year with her."

"Mianhae, I can't be with you here now."

"Psh, that's okay. I have to stand on my feet, and besides, 4 years is enough of defending me to those brat girls."

"Don't worry, Leno is here. you met him right?"

"Yea, But.."

"He'll be studying here, he'll be your classmate and trackmate maybe."

"O-Oh.." Could this be better? Or worst? If he'll be my classmate?

"Now, few minutes your class will be starting. we'll talk later, Leno will bring you to my place."

"Okay."

"Leno! Behave!" What are these two talking about?

"Ne,Ne, I didn't do anything ... YET."

"Psh! Stop kidding around. You're at school."

"Ne. -3-"

And we parted our ways, and now I'm with him, Leno Kim.

Unconsciously he talk...

"Are they treating you bad?" He suddenly asked me.

"I don't know if it's bad or worst. Don't worry, I will just pretend that everything they've done to me is just nothing. Just don't mind what Iggy oppa said."

"I will not do what he say, besides I don't care much about others problem." Oish! You must atleast pretend you care! You cold hearted person!

"E-Eh? O-Okay. Just pretend you don't know me." I left him.

 

After that, I didn't see him again. 

At the classroom, I sit to my chair. Chealse ask me something.

"Do you know him?" She coss he ams in font of me.

"Ani. He's just Iggy oppa's friend."

"Are you sure?"

"Why should I tell you eveything that has to do something with me?"

"i really don't care much about you, I care about him." You... Playgirl.

 

The teacher entered theroom and started to introduce Leno.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Leno Kim imnida. Please take care of me." Girls were doing this cute stuff to make Leno recognize them.

"Okay, Mr. Kim, you may choose your seat."

Good thing there's no vacant seat near me. Oh . No. There is! At my back! Sun Ji that MUST be sitting at the back transferred. T.T

And he sat there. T.T Eotteoke? Chealse will be warning and doing stuff to me more. T.T

"Yah, Don't be late later. Afte class I'll be meeting you outside." I already told him not to speak with me. I didn't respond. "Yah, Lea."

I look at him. "Arasso!" I shout but in a whisper way.

 

Eotteoke! My life will be more miserable now!

 

Next Chapter: Same Roof

"Okay! It's now decided that you'll live here!" The didn't even ask me about it.

"B-But--"

"Lea, I know this is early, but he can't stay there." iggy-Oppa held both of my arms.

"I-I know--"

"Then! Leno! Put down your things here! Lea, gave her approval." I didn't say anything. T.T

"Yah, Why do I need to live here with her?!" Mwo? I didn't say anything! if you don't want then--

"Sshh. You have to! Don't be too stubborn  you brat! Atleast you have a decent place to live on."

"Wae? I was living in a decent place!"

"Aniyo! That place will bring you to hell!" Uhmm hello? I'm here!

"Excuse me..."

"Gumowo Lea. Don't worry, this will be a secret between us 3."

Do I have any choice? I'm living with him.