should i?

YongWall

I can't stand again. he always calling me, the worst my unnies keep teasing me because of this. What can I do?

"Oppa, I'll call you later. Please let me rest in peace, now." I hang up the phone first, not waiting his answer.

====================

I lied up my body on this lovely bed, yes. He is waiting me right now, but I don't care. I look at the sky over my room, still the same background from our house in WGM. I like it the most, when I feel tired I'll watch this scenery. It will bring all of my memories with him. But it feel so weird now. I think I'll give up for our relationship. Everyone around me always hate me with Yonghwa Oppa, except my family, my unnies, and my SM oppars who always support me. Even if Lee Soo Man told my manager that he want Yonghwa and I broke up to avoiding the scandals. Knetizen? don't ask me about them. they always make statement who make me as the victim. Don't compared me and Shinhye Unnie, Shinhye Unnie always be their princess and I? I'm just a plastic monster to them. They always make a nosense story about Shinhye unnie and Yonghwa Oppa. They always make rumour that Yonghwa Oppa hates me so much. They always spread "hating virus" to the other people who always support my hidden-relationship with oppa. I'm so tired of this. So many pressure from here and there.

"SHOULD I GIVE UP?"